Return to Website

Menagerie Forum (free 4 all)

If you manege, have the personality of an animal down pat, like yourself unconditionally and speak the language of the natural world, this forum is for you.  

Menagerie Forum (free 4 all)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: my children

I have no comprehension of the great beyond and do not believe in the powers that be but have pretended to be a god fearing person in order to haunt the one whom I possess. Therefore in brainwashing the haunted into thinking her husband does not contribute as a stay at home dad, as a handy man, a seasonal heavy equipment operator, scavenger / miser extraordinaire, will detour from the financial hole I deliberately dug for them and, she will hold what I have prepared over his head infinitely. She will continue to dig this hole at the emotional expense of him.

The mayhem continues as I haunt and possess my daughter. She regularly digresses to lash out at her husband and children, hence obtaining a guilty conscience for her absence from the children to which she spoils not only with gift but with a wanton display of zero discipline. The lack of discipline compounds their cravings for attention the result of not knowing or being able to find any semblance of boundaries. In turn she refuses to allow their father to form said boundaries or disciplines but for very small bouts of reality. The school surly comprehends the behaviour to be a result of poor parental priorities, however doubtfully they will peg me and my daughter as the root but will point fingers at the father as per the norm in our society. The father shall remain powerless while these gifted children get more and more messed up with each passing day, not that I would ever give a care the same as with my own kids. My daughter continues to literally kill herself to crawl out of the financial hole she refuses to acknowledge I made for them and blames her husband infinitely for not earning the 100k her former husband spread around to us before his demise, genius manipulation if I don't say so myself.

The example I have set for my daughter is not one of living within a persons means, I have taught her to spend without regard for a budget, guilted her to feel she must give more than she has to any and all around her. This is perfect by my standard because it will serve to separate her from her logical realistic husband whom does not subscribe to spending that which is not available so as to give the credit institution their every gain, which is the children's future out the window and blame is on the husband in the make belief world I created.