Return to Website

Menagerie Forum (free 4 all)

If you manege, have the personality of an animal down pat, like yourself unconditionally and speak the language of the natural world, this forum is for you.  

Menagerie Forum (free 4 all)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Direction

"Just walk north." Astyr stated simply. "You're bound to see it."

"Or..." Istyr cut in, "we can lead you. That is..if you have anymore food?" The hungry gryphon looked at Tamara pleadingly.

"We don't have any meat left... I'm sorry."

Astyr smiled sadly, "Ah well..we'll do it anyways, since you are the guardian and this here..." Astyr glanced at Sil, "Is...I guess your friend."

Istyr seemed dissapointed at the lack of pay for their offered service, but agreed with his brother.

Tamara laughed in a surprisingly sardonic manner when Astyr mentioned Sil being a "friend."

"Let's go and investagate this matter." She gestured at the others, and the gryphons started leading.

Ahh, finally.

Silhouette seems pleased with the offer and follows the brothers. She walks swiftly, then slows when she almost passes the gryphons.. then walks swiftly again, repeating the pattern. Obviously she'd like to be moving faster, but she says nothing.

Fantom sighs and follows, staying behind the rest of the group. Maybe this will give me a chance to slip away.. then I won't have to go back.. He shakes his head. No. I do have to go back. I shouldn't be so selfish, the others deserve freedom too.. Moreso than I, for sure.. Bah. She's right when she says I'm a coward....

Keeping quite

Celia follows with out saying anything. She decides that she will help out just about anyway she can, if she needs too.

((Eeee..sorry for the shortness..and simpliness? oddness? erm, whatever...
But I needed to post to keep Celia with everyone...next posts will be better. ^_^ *runs off and hides until another posts pops up* ))