Return to Website

Menagerie Forum (free 4 all)

If you manege, have the personality of an animal down pat, like yourself unconditionally and speak the language of the natural world, this forum is for you.  

Menagerie Forum (free 4 all)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Surprised

Renatta's eyes widened as he revealed his ears. She jumped back and shrieked at the ears while pointing at them.

Tawndra watched the girl with an amused expression on her feline face. "See? I told you, you have a problem. So maybe it's not exclusively on the male gender, but you have a problem nevertheless."

The girl stood there, arched back, standing a good five feet away from the new comer now. "He- he- his ea-ears!!" she squeaked while pointing at him in total shock.

"Be nice." The kitten reminded. She then addressed Sakraizer, "Please ignore her, she's the jumpy kind. She isn't very worldly."

"I am too! I'll have you know," she said to the kitten while her eyes were still clued on those strange ears. "I..I am the worldliest person i-in this world!"

Tawndra seemed to scoff, or was Renatta just imagining that?
"Sure you are." the Kitten commented sarcastically.

Awww! Wuffie!

Cinder quirks a brow when he doesn't respond. "Hrm. Not many sociable types seem to come around here, eh?"
She grins broadly and giggles as his ears are exposed. "Oh, that's cute.." She says between giggles. She stops giggling, then informs him.. "Yanno.. if you're a shapechanger or something, your last shapechange missed a spot. Just so yanno."
She grins toothily at Renatta. "No need to flip out about some cute little wolfie ears. You have ears too."

A Non Human

He Pulls out his sleeves, showing complete fur and claws instead of hands. "I'm a Wolf that can walk on hind legs" He responds quietly. He finishes of the rest of his ale, and says" I don't talk much, just leave me alone"

Wolf!

"Wolf?!" Renatta shrieked once more as this mysterious person revealed himself some more. She edged even farther away from Sakraizer.

Tawndra responded curiously. "Interesting...well sir, if you want to be left alone, then we'll leave you alone. Tell me need anything."

The kitten regarded Renatta with her eyes, "Worldly eh? A wolf on hind legs isn't all that uncommon. Although most of them seem to be were. Come, let us not disturb this gentlemen." She had said that more in favor of not rattling Renatta's mind, less she wanted Renatta to be addled from the shock. Renatta was still staring wide eyed at Sakraizer.

"Come," the cat urged as she went upstairs. Renatta broke her stare and followed the kitten- no...cat, who seemed to have growned now. She blinked at Tawndra. She was like a housecat sized wildcat.

Pout...

Cinder stuck out her lower lip in an exaggerated pout. "Leave you alone?" She whined playfully, then her usual cheery self returned and she shrugged. "Ah, well. I seemed to be cursed as the talkative one in an inn of two antisocial people and a cat- no offense, of course, Miss Tawndra," she added over her shoulder as the cat head upstairs.

She leans back in her seat and chews the inside of her cheek thoughtfully- he didn't want her to talk to him, she'll just talk to herself. However, she doesn't leave her position across the table from him. "Now, now.. what should a bored gal do to keep entertained around here?" She looks around for something to do.