Return to Website

Menagerie Forum (free 4 all)

If you manege, have the personality of an animal down pat, like yourself unconditionally and speak the language of the natural world, this forum is for you.  

Menagerie Forum (free 4 all)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cooking, cleaning ...scrubbing

Renatta absentmindedly scrubbed the pots and pans. Just maybe a few weeks.. she thought. She was already being fed here for working. The inn was in a deep forest and seemed isolated enough that not too many people came. Just a bit longer, thats all...

The starnge feline creature padded around, checking on things. The inn was not going as it used to be, but she would have it cleaned anyways. Too much dust...

A Returning

*The portal on the northern wall of the inn, which has lain dormant for so long, begins to shimmer, before once again regaining it's full power. a single bright dot appears seemingly far off in the distance within the portal, before, with a bright flash, a robed man steps out of the portal, the hood of his robe up, in one hand he carries a long ornately carved staff, with a gem that plickers like flame, the size of a mans fist set in the top, he walks to a table in the corner, and sits, seemingly waiting for someone or something*

Someone..finally!

Tawndra walked around the place for some time until she saw saw the portal activate. Her hair stood up and she quickly ran into a corner to see who it was. That thing had not been at work for a long time, in fact, she had never seen it work before. The feeling of it activating had a startling effect on her that made her both wary and excited. Her feline eyes focused on the robed man when he walked through and settled on a chair at the other corner. She watched him in silence and first, and then spoke in her mind speech. "Who are you?"

Response

My name is Carathrius Feyadeen, i have been searching for many of my old allies and friends, i require Tamara's services for some time,"

*he pauses and seems to think for some time,*

"i do not sense her in the immediate area, can you tell me where it is she is, or where she is going, i must dispatch a messenger to her immediately."

*moments after he spoke the portal burst into life again, and a masked female ninja walked into the room, walking over to the table she speaks to Carathrius*

"What is it require Carathrius? I have many things to do, The Wyrms have stirred,"

OOC: a question

do people still post here... it has been a while since i have been able to do so, and well... now that i'm back i was wondering if this place was still going... it has got dead board at the dex again...

((Holy flying zombie cows!))

LIFE! *gasp*

Errr.. yeah. We're here. Sort of. School's in, so I, at least, am purdy derned busy what with school assignments and marching band and all. And yes, we were beginning to get a bit.. er.. predictable with each other, so we stopped. The plot started getting kinks in it anyway.. ^^; Err.. no IC fer now. Cinder's taking a nap in her room or something. o.O )

We're here...

We're still here, we're just busy most of the time...but we still check at least once every three days.

Re: OOC: a question for you too Dave

Dave is that you? It's chris, its been a very long while. send me an e-mail and I'll try to get yahoo messenger working again.

Oh?

The cat quietly acknowledged his words; he had her attention once he introduced himself. ?So you are Carathrius? Whoever you might send to go find her will have a hard time, she moves quickly.?

She approached him then and sat down on the ground just a few feet away when someone else came through that portal. ?Is this your messenger?? she asked, peering curiously at the woman.