Return to Website

CountryBear Message Board

Post Your Questions and Comments about the CountryBear or any music related inquiry Here. This is an Open Forum. All listeners invited to participate!

CountryBear Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
800 SPINS JUBILEE of my songs: THANK YOU DJ’S for your fantastic support!

My dear fantastic DJ-friends all over the world!...and especially COUNTRY BEAR...se at the bottom!

I can never thank you enough for all your fantastic support of my music! I never thought my CD would ever get this much attention and support, but YOU have all made a HUGE difference to me by playing ALL of my songs over and over again. THANK YOU from my heart for making me this HAPPY, PROUD and HONOURED! YOUR great support and every single spin means a world to me, as I know it does for all the indies you support. BLESS YOU ALL FOR WHAT YOU DO!

Right now I am so thrilled to be on TWO new compilation CDs:

Country Discovery Records, Spring 2006: with my STEELERS OF THE WORLD....a tribute to steel guitar players for keeping Country Music alive. And on

Artist's Carousel, Best of the Indies, with my IT DIDN’T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT...a love song for my husband.

The BIGGEST HAPPIEST SMILES and hugs from your friend
Ulla :-))

May all your dreams come true too!

http://www.ullali.com/
http://cdbaby.com/cd/ullalindstroem

HERE IS WHAT YOU ALL BLESSED ME WITH:
800 spins counted today on the messageboards, - since Nov. 18th. 2005 where ‘my dream’ was released.

ALL OF MY SONGS got airplay within one month!

Since New Year: airplay on National Danish Country Internet radio....every second day!

48 times I have been on ‘the charts’ now, ‘The charts’ meaning: Most Played Mainstream Country Music Artist – 7 times on the worldwide charts and more on various countries and Internet Charts. Also counting the ECMA charts.

TOP OF THE CHARTS:
#1 on the Danish Charts on Feb. 1st. 2006
#2 on the Belgium Charts on Feb. 1st. 2006
#4 on the World Wide Charts on Feb. 1st. 2006
#4 on the Swedish Charts on Feb. 1st. 2006
#10 on the UK Charts on Jan. 16th. 2006
#25 on the Internet Charts on Dec. 13th. 2005
#27 on the New Zealand Charts on Feb. 1st. 2006
#33 on the Norwegian Charts on Feb. 16th. 2006
#43 on the Australian Charts on Feb. 1st. 2006

SIX OF MY SONGS has been on the MOST PLAYED SONG charts on ECMA:

'IT’S BUYING TIME AGAIN' as #2 in Sweden/Norway, #9 in Denmark and 32 on TOP 200.
‘LITTLE OLD WOMEN’ as #9 in Denmark and #138 on TOP 200.
’A DREAM COME TRUE’ as #2 in Denmark and #8 in Ireland and #53 on TOP 200.
’STEELERS OF THE WORLD’ as #10 in Ireland and #98 on TOP 200.
‘DON’T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY’ #19 in Denmark.
‘IT DIDN’T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT’ as #20 in Denmark.

AIRPLAY IN: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, UK, Netherland, Belgium, Ireland, Austria, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA & on the Internet / worldwide.

IT’S BUYING TIME AGAIN: almost at 300 spins now!
IT DIDN’T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT: almost at 100 spins now!

SPECIAL SPECIAL THANKS to:

- The COUNTRY BEAR who has had my songs on their weekly Playlist for 7 months now, ever since my first single (‘It’s Buying Time Again’) was released by Country Discovery Records on August 1st. 2005. WOW what a support!

- The dear TLC team in NZ for fantastic, extra real heavy rotation this year!...and before that too. Love you all!

- Mike Headrick & Country Discovery Records for everything!