Return to Website

CountryBear Message Board

Post Your Questions and Comments about the CountryBear or any music related inquiry Here. This is an Open Forum. All listeners invited to participate!

CountryBear Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1000 SPINS JUBILEE of my songs: THANK YOU DEAR DJ’S for your fantastic support!

My dear fantastic Stan/Country Bears & DJ-friends all over the world!
YOU certainly know how to make dreams come true!!! What a fantastic bunch you are! You just gave me 100 spins more in less than two weeks again.....so today is my 1000 spins jubilee...according to posted playlists.....and I’m still counting and trying to keep up with thanking every one of you! I know it’s even more spins than that, since some of you don’t post playlists.

My 1000 spins may not sound as much to big stars...but I can asure you that it is HUGE to me! And it is based on the fact that only 35 handpicked, wonderful and very supportive and dear DJs/Radiostations has gotten my CD. And a lot more of you of course has gotten 1-3 of my songs, so far released on compilation CDs (see below).

I can’t explain with words how much your fantastic support means to me.....it’s far beyond my wildest dream.....and it even seems to go on. I am SO PROUD, HAPPY and HONOURED!

SINCE THE RELEASE of ‘my dream’ on Dec. 1st 2005 YOU HAVE BLESSED ME WITH:
- 56 times the honour of beeing on one of the MOST PLAYED charts in the countries and worldwide.
- ALL of my songs has gotten fantastic airplay.
- 7 of my (12) songs has been on the ECMA charts as most played song in the countries and on TOP 200!
- In average 8 spins a day (including the month of Christmas songs)
- A lot of you even told me that my songs ‘grow on you’ and gets better for every spin....nothing could make me more happy to hear! So BLESS YOUR HEARTS FOR YOUR FANTASTIC ONGOING SUPPORT of my dream and my music! THANKS A MILLION for MAKING A DIFFERENCE to me!!!!

The BIGGEST HAPPIEST SMILES, THANKS and hugs from your friend
Ulla :-))

May all your dreams come true too! I would love you all to sign my guestbook, if you come by and read my farirytale, on my website!

http://www.ullali.com/
http://cdbaby.com/cd/ullalindstroem

3 of my songs has now been released on compilation CDs:
* IT’S BUYING TIME AGAIN on Country Discovery Records Summer 2005 comp.
* IT DIDN’T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT on Artist’s Carousel, Best of the Indies, Comp. 2.
* STEELERS OF THE WORLD on Country Discovery Records, Spring 2006 comp. - a tribute to Steel Guitar players for keeping Country Music alive.

My TOP OF THE CHARTS – Most Played Mainstream Country Artist:
#1 on the Danish Charts on Feb. 1st. 2006
#2 on the Belgium Charts on Feb. 1st. 2006
#4 on the World Wide Charts on Feb. 1st. 2006
#4 on the Swedish Charts on Feb. 1st. 2006
#10 on the UK Charts on Jan. 16th. 2006
#25 on the Internet Charts on Dec. 13th. 2005
#27 on the New Zealand Charts on Feb. 1st. 2006
#33 on the Norwegian Charts on Feb. 16th. 2006
#43 on the Australian Charts on Feb. 1st. 2006

SEVEN OF MY SONGS has been on the MOST PLAYED SONG charts on ECMA:
'IT’S BUYING TIME AGAIN' as #2 in Sweden/Norway, #9 in Denmark and 32 on TOP 200.
‘LITTLE OLD WOMEN’ as #9 in Denmark and #138 on TOP 200.
’A DREAM COME TRUE’ as #2 in Denmark and #8 in Ireland and #53 on TOP 200.
’STEELERS OF THE WORLD’ as #10 in Ireland and #98 on TOP 200.
‘DON’T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY’ #19 in Denmark.
‘IT DIDN’T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT’ as #20 in Denmark.
‘YOU’VE GOTTA LOVE’ on TOP 200

AIRPLAY IN: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, UK, Netherland, Belgium, Ireland, Austria, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Japan and on the Internet / & worldwide.

IT’S BUYING TIME AGAIN: now at + 300 spins!
IT DIDN’T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT: at 150 spins now!

Thank you, from my heart, also to my great producer and dear friend: Mike Headrick & Country Discovery Records for everything!