Return to Website

CountryBear Message Board

Post Your Questions and Comments about the CountryBear or any music related inquiry Here. This is an Open Forum. All listeners invited to participate!

CountryBear Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My YEAR 1 and 2500 SPINS jubilee & THANK YOU to all my favourite DJ’S around the world!!!! WOW !!!

My dear fantastic DJ-friends: Stan & Country Bear! YOU SURE MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE!!! TODAY it’s 1 YEAR and 2500 SPINS ago since I released my debut album!!! I am SO HAPPY, THRILLED, GRATEFUL and HONOURED by all the fantastic support from YOU ALL!
Being as independant as any artist can be, not ‘owned’ by anyone and no one getting paid to promote me or my music, I simply can’t believe that all this is really true....but is is! THANKS TO YOU ALL...FROM MY HEART, for all your fantastic and ongoing support of my dream and my music!

As an indie I am just making songs from my heart, because I enjoy that so much and have so much that I want to share with ‘the world’, such as positive and happy messages and deepfelt values that I feel are so important. I never expected to become rich or famous from it, that was never even on my mind when I started my ‘dream-project’. But YOU GUYs sure MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A STAR! And as for rich, I do feel so rich and blessed, when I count all the joy and exitement YOU ALL give me with your fantastic and ongoing support. Being rich is a feeling at heart, so that way I am a very rich person, MUCH THANKS TO YOU!

I am still counting and cherrishing every single spin I get!!!! I’m also doing my best to post my thanks to all DJs, everywhere I can. Only 45 very loyal DJs have my CD by now, but many of you have up to 6 of my songs on the great compilation CDs mentioned below. I wish I could just send my CD to all of you, but have to limit it to those who already showed that they like my style, with more than just a few spins. But I will be happy to e-mail MP3s to DJs posting playlists, just drop me an e-mail and tell me where you post your playlists (I will probably know).....You know...we artists love that DJs take the time to post playlists, cause that is the only way we know if our music is being played and cherrished ‘out there’.

BLESS YOU ALL for all your ‘HEART WORK’ and support! I am SO PROUD, HAPPY and HONOURED to be on all your great shows! And I love that some of you so kindly take the time to write in my guestbook, write sweet reviews etc. I sure know who to contact with my next CD, once that is ready!

The BIGGEST HAPPIEST SMILES, THANKS and hugs from your humble happy friend Ulla :-))

http://www.ullali.com/
http://cdbaby.com/cd/ullalindstroem
http://www.soundclick.com/ullalindstroem

BY NOW I HAVE:
*Released my debut CD with 12 of my own, original songs, 12 months ago now!
*2500 spins jubilee today! = 7 spins a day for a year!
*Had 6 of my songs released on compilation CDs (see below).
*Been 134 times on the Charts somewhere (not counting soundclick!)...even in the top (#4 worldwide)!
*Had 10 of my songs on the ECMA Charts as most played songs 61 times in total (see below)
*2 songs on Soundclick for download.
*My CD sold on CD-Baby and directly from me/my homepage to people all over the world.
*Had an average of +200 spins each month!.. (that I know of!)...for 12 months.
*Recieved great airplay for ALL of my songs.
*Had breakthrough on National Danish Radio and ongoing airplay.
*Plans of recording more songs in January 2007.
*Gotten several spotlight programs in DK and on PalTalk/Shoutcast
*Been asked to sing duets with major indie artists.
*Been told that my songs grow on people! (I love to hear that!)
*Gotten fantastic responses and reviews from all over the world!....so I do feel so blessed!
*And gotten AIRPLAY on radio stations all around the world in:
USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark (including National Danish Radio, P4 and DR Country internet radio), Sweden, Norway, UK, Netherland, Belgium, Germany, France, Austria, Ireland, Poland, Japan, Malta, Italy, Israel & worldwide/on the Internet.

My TOP OF THE CHARTS – Most Played Mainstream Country Artist:
#1 on the Danish Charts
#2 on the Belgium Charts
#4 on the World Wide Charts
#4 on the Swedish Charts
#10 on the UK Charts
#25 on the Internet Charts
#27 on the New Zealand Charts
#33 on the Norwegian Charts
#43 on the Australian Charts

TEN OF MY SONGS has been on the ECMA charts 61 times in total:
1) ’STEELERS OF THE WORLD’ – 23 times on ECMA (best: #1 in DK, #2 in Ireland, #5 in Italy)
2) 'IT’S BUYING TIME AGAIN' – 10 times on ECMA (best: # 2 in Sweden & Norway, #6 in Irland).
3) ‘IT DIDN’T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT’ – 6 times on ECMA (best: #6 in Malta, #9 in Norway.)
4) ’A DREAM COME TRUE’ – 3 times on ECMA (best: #2 in DK and #8 in Ireland & 53 on TOP 200!).
5) ‘LITTLE OLD WOMEN’ - 8 times on ECMA (best: #2 in Norway, #3 in Poland, #5 in Irland & Malta).
6) ‘DON’T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY’ - as #5 in Poland & #19 in Denmark
7) ‘WHEN HEAVEN CALLS’ – 4 times on ECMA as # 5 in Ireland & Poland and #9 in Malta
8) ‘SEASONS & CYCLES - as # 5 in Ireland & #9 in Malta
9) ‘WHAT MAKES A GOOD DAY GOOD’ – 2 times as #9 in Austria & #10 in Italy
10) ‘YOU’VE GOTTA LOVE’ on TOP 200