Return to Website

CountryBear Message Board

Post Your Questions and Comments about the CountryBear or any music related inquiry Here. This is an Open Forum. All listeners invited to participate!

CountryBear Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOW DJs! Today is my 2900 SPINS jubilee! THANK YOU from my heart...PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dear DJ-friends all over the world!
Your FANTASTIC and ongoing support of my dream and my music simply keep amazing me and making me SO HAPPY and PROUD! I don’t think I can even explain how much your support means to me, but only say THANK YOU FROM MY HEART and BLESS YOU ALL for what you for little indies like me! You sure make a difference in my life making me smile every single day!

I still keep track of every single spin reported on boards and from playlists I recieve by mail and I try to post my thanks for every one of them too....please forgive me if I haven’t seen them all. I also know that there are a lot of DJs playing my music but not reporting, so it is even more than 2900 spins jubilee I know and I do appreciate them all.

I WILL CELEBRATE MY 3000 SPINS JUBILEE BY OFFERING AN MP3 with one of my brand new recordings (not yet released) TO ALL reporting DJs who play my one of my songs on the day I count 3000 spins and also to all DJs on my TOP 20 spin list at that day. (You may see MY DJs-HIT LIST for 2006 on my web-site below, only the figures have changed by now and new names are on there.)

SIX OF MY SONGS has been released on compilation CDs by now and more will follow soon. On my web-site you can see which ones. NEW REPORTING DJs wanting my songs for airplay are always welcome to contact me and I will be happy to e-mail you a couple of MP3s anytime.

These are my MOST PLAYED SONGS, according to posted playlists, as of today:
1) It's Buying Time Again - 527 spins and 10 times on ECMA Charts!
2) Little Old Women - 336 spins and 8 times on ECMA Charts!
3) What Makes A Good Day Good? - 325 spins and 3 times on ECMA Charts!
4) Seasons & Cycles - 321 spins and 3 times on ECMA Charts!
5) When Heaven CallS - 310 spins and 8 times on ECMA Charts!
6) It Didn't Happen Overnight - 293 spins and 6 times on ECMA Charts!
7) Steelers Of The World - 211 spins and 23 times on ECMA Charts!

People keep telling me that my songs ‘grow on them’ and so it seems from the way the most played songs list keep changing as DJs discover another of my songs they like......Guess I must have done something right? THANK YOU ALL once again. And keep up your great HEART WORK!

My warmest smiles, hugs & thanks to you all
Your smiling friend in Denmark
Ulla :-))

http://ullalindstroem.bravehost.com/index.html