Montreal Paranormal Forum

Welcome to our paranormal forum . If you have questions or had a paranormal experience that you'ld like to share it with us and maybe get answers to explain it then this is the place to post it on. Please do not spam us or you will be banned. Thank you!

Montreal Paranormal Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a paranormal experience november 2011

hello, my name is roger. I am french bilingual engl. canadian but my writing is not very good.

I would like to share an event that happen to me at the begining of the month of november 2011 around the 7th. I was sitting at my computer past 9pm as i regularley do. My pc is in my bedroom, so i was in t-shirt and boxer short. Suddenly i felt a strong pain on my upper left leg, on the side. Its was like a burning sensation. My immidiate reaction was to look at my leg to see what was going on, thinking i was getting bite by a spider or something...I saw my skin peeling and shrinking living a small but deep hole. I was looking on the floor to see if i would see a spider or insect around, but nothing. The sensation of burn was intense so i immidiatly put some ointment (basiguant)that i had in my night table. In a few seconds the pain went away gradually. The wound was the size of a cigarette burn

Now, over 3 weeks after, i still carry a scar..and it not all healed but much better. I took pictures from when it happen until now. I am shy about talking about this. I am very saine and healthy working with the public. I did have a few other paranormal experiences when i was 10-11 and 17 y. old. that would be to long to talk about.

If you have an explaination, I would be happy to hear about it. Should I know things to get ready if more weir things happen to me ?

Thank you for reading me

roger
ezrider_1952@yahoo.ca