Montreal Paranormal Forum

Welcome to our paranormal forum . If you have questions or had a paranormal experience that you'ld like to share it with us and maybe get answers to explain it then this is the place to post it on. Please do not spam us or you will be banned. Thank you!

Montreal Paranormal Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
haunted house? i can help

plz drop us an email, if u have any problem about haunted house or super natural things i can clear it in just 3 days.

Re: haunted house? i can help

hi ,i need help i have alot of pics and video to show i have been hurt by something i dont see and it followed me to my moms i have alote of video of orbs and its in 2places my buildingi was living in and i moved to my moms and brought something here to i was told there was 10 years of people playing in the dark stuff were i was staying in and wene i toke holy water and trried to protect my self and now there is stuff coming out of the wall theres feet on the wall i dont know were it came from

Re: haunted house? i can help

AMIL
plz drop us an email, if u have any problem about haunted house or super natural things i can clear it in just 3 days.
I need help, I am From the kahnawake reserve, I have been fighting bad spirits for a few days now, I have a couple of pics with the entity’s hand on my shoulder, I don’t know if you know the story of the little people, but I have been fighting them too, there are only 2 people on the reserve that can, clean me and tell me how to protect myself!! I know I have been a victim of bad medicine, I know the people who are responsible, please help my cell number is 438-870-8663, chris