Return to Website

Menagerie Forum (free 4 all)

If you manege, have the personality of an animal down pat, like yourself unconditionally and speak the language of the natural world, this forum is for you.  

Menagerie Forum (free 4 all)
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Geography of Honduras
Honduras is considered to be a large nation because of its total area. Its total land area is 112,090 km² (approx. 43,278 mi²). Continental shelf of Honduras is approximately 68,718 km² (around 26,532 mi²). Honduras is located in North America. No...
Views: 8   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2024 11:54am
by Natali Cooper
Geography of Nicaragua
Nicaragua is considered to be a large nation because of its total area. Its total land area is 130,370 km² (approx. 50,336 mi²). Continental shelf of Nicaragua is approximately 70,874 km² (around 27,364 mi²). Nicaragua is located in North America....
Views: 14   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2023 7:55am
by Glenn Henderson
UK infrastructure
The logistics performance index of Great Britain is 4.01. It indicates good performance - the logistics system is well prepared and organized, shipments mostly arrive on time and are not damaged, and the infrastructure is ready to handle even unpredictably large volu...
Views: 32   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2023 12:21pm
by Helen Milewski
Agriculture of Rwanda
There are 13923 km² of cultivated land in Rwanda, and it comprises 53% of the country's total territory. In Rwanda, permanent crops occupy 2557 km² of the land. This comprises 10% of the country's total territory. There are 11366 km² of arable land in...
Views: 34   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2023 12:34pm
by Timothy Hughes
Geography of Liberia
Liberia is considered to be a large nation because of its total area. Its total land area is 111,369 km² (approx. 43,000 mi²). Continental shelf of Liberia is approximately 17,715 km² (around 6,840 mi²). Liberia is located in Africa. Africa is the...
Views: 44   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2023 12:18pm
by PetersGrant
m
MAH
my children
Two female one male all born in succession in the early 1970's, the last born in the first months of 1973. The male infant I often left outside the convenience store while I went in to play the popular pull card gambling thing similar to the one armed bandit before t...
Views: 227   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 1, 2018 11:38pm
by MAH
Cooking, cleaning ...scrubbing
Renatta absentmindedly scrubbed the pots and pans. Just maybe a few weeks.. she thought. She was already being fed here for working. The inn was in a deep forest and seemed isolated enough that not too many people came. Just a bit longer, thats all... The starnge...
Views: 480   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 18, 2006 4:14pm
by Chris Moore
Slowly, a man in a black cloak walks in
He walks over to a table and sits down. Silently he says"Can I get an ale over here...?"
Views: 504   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 2:45pm
by Cinder
Lizzia, Tamara, Larissa, Fluffy and Nekoelet
The portal had opened to a place that was murky and dark. It was a swamp area and the smell of rotting wood and organisms lingered in the thick humid air. Tamara wrinkled her nose as Lizzia closed the portal behind her. “I never knew Emeralde had a swamp area.....
Views: 659   Replies: 15
Last Post: Jul 24, 2005 1:36am
by Sil + Fantom
s
Sil
((::jumps up and down, waves arms:: heyooo! Thread moved up here!))
Sil either didn't notice or care that the male was attracting attention, but he looked around nervously as he hurried behind. "He's Fantom," she said shortly. "Only one besides myself to escape.. too bad he's such a coward," she snarls the last, and he hangs his...
Views: 550   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jun 12, 2005 1:42am
by Nekoelet, Wyndst...
((Alright, it's time to move on))
((Chris, if you are reading this, I'm sorry, but we really must move on.)) “We’ll pick up the pegasis when we need them, for now, we must go without them.” Lizzia waved her arm and opened a portal. This led directly to Kathaway, she gestur...
Views: 500   Replies: 21
Last Post: May 10, 2005 1:48pm
by Tamara
my story...
DragonFire looked at Cinder and smiled in an odd sort of way. "My story..." she said, letting the words roll off her tongue as if trying to understand their meaning. "My story, is a long and skattered one. If only my friend Fire Eyes was around, she could fill you...
Views: 374   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 18, 2005 9:16am
by Cinder
DragonFire returns....
A blue-green dragon circled above the tree tops, eyeing the Inn below her. She searched for a place to land, her wings ached from flying for so long. She dropped low, skimming the lake's waters with her talons and landed on the bank. She made her way up to the Inn an...
Views: 454   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 12, 2005 9:31pm
by Cinder
o
Orin
Thoughts of running water..
He nodded simply at Cinder and smiled a little when she looked about at the mention of the monsters that had attacked him. Then he finished his mouthful and turned to Tawndra. "I'm not really sure to tell you the truth.".. aha. Truth. "My future lies as open as a...
Views: 250   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 24, 2005 11:00am
by Renatta
o
Orin
Journeys past and future.
With a pained sigh that cried of weariness and fatigue a figure emerged from a copse of trees that had been his home for the night. He was garbed in a muddy-white woolen tunic and dark leather breeches that were both torn where thorns had barred his way and a great r...
Views: 320   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2005 10:35am
by Orin
d
Denise
to sappy not to pass along...
Lovely Rose at 87 The first day of school our professor introduced himself and challenged us to get to know someone we didn't already know. I stood up to look around when a gentle hand touched my shoulder. I turned around to find a wrinkled, little old lady b...
Views: 224   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2004 8:12pm
by Denise
m
Mouse
introduction
Sitting in the bare cupboards of the inn, munching upon the scraps of some long lost meal, a lone rodent has apparently made a nest from the mountains of script once left there in great frequency by many a talented player. In the back ground the wind gently whistles,...
Views: 478   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2004 2:05pm
by Mouse
free trade
Someone, please explain, where is the logic in shipping goods which are not of a specialty nature across boarders. Surely it is a cash grab by way of implementing inflated pricing to cover the cost of shipping. Further it creates added income tax through the creation...
Views: 491   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 2, 2004 11:57pm
by Michael Michael ...
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 278   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2004 6:49pm
by The Simpsons
Prose
listed herein is community prose for the Oil Observatory
Views: 287   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 10, 2004 8:31pm
by Adam and I
a
Adam
Adam
At one time or another in a persons life, they need healing. Feeling the colour green in its boldness, dissipates negative emotions.
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2004 6:14pm
by Adam
Free Forum powered by Bravenet