Return to Website

Vocalist Forum
Message Board

This Forum is CLOSING!! You may READ the messages but no longer POST messages. Please go to Singing Teachers and use the new forum provided to post messages.

Vocalist Forum
Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Quality backing track help please - Katie Melua, Aphrodisiac is You

Hi all,

Please, please hlep me. I have decided I would really like to sing one of the tracks off Katie Melua's album called 'My Aphrodisiac is You'. As it has not been released as a single I cannot find any backing track companies who have it yet, and getting a track custom made is not something i can really justify cost wise.

Does anyone have this track, or know someone who does? Or a musician who could do it for me. I have a big stock of backing tracks if anyone needs a swap of any sort. They're all really good quality, and i actually mean it unlike some of the backing track companies i have looked at then listened to tracks they've done. Just listen to the demos on my website to see how good the tracks i use are.

Anyway. Please please help me!! Or i'm just going to have to wait and hope she brings it out as a single. And then its not going to be something different to perform anyway is it.

Another suggestion would be sharing costs if someone else really likes the song I guess. The more of us that want it the cheaper it gets.

Keri -x-