Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 6/8/19
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 6/8/19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 35   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2019 7:48pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Vigil 2019: Father's Day #7 6/7/19
Monthly Prayer Vigils for from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 6/7/19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around...
Views: 28   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2019 5:41pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6/7/19
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning! But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57 Just, before this verse, Paul quotes from the book of Hosea to...
Views: 26   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2019 8:31am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 6/7/19
Acts 25 King James Version (KJV) 25 Now when Festus was come into the province, after three days he ascended from Caesarea to Jerusalem. 2 Then the high priest and the chief of the Jews informed him against Paul, and besought him, 3 And desired favour again...
Last Post: Jun 6, 2019 9:08pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 6/7/19
Psalm 88-90 King James Version (KJV) 88 O lord God of my salvation, I have cried day and night before thee: 2 Let my prayer come before thee: incline thine ear unto my cry; 3 For my soul is full of troubles: and my life draweth nigh unto the grave. 4 I a...
Views: 36   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2019 9:07pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 6/7/19
John 1 King James Version (KJV) 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was...
Views: 30   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2019 9:06pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 6/7/19
Proverbs 7 King James Version (KJV) 7 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee. 2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. 3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart. 4 Say unto...
Views: 33   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2019 9:05pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 6/7/19
Psalm 128 King James Version (KJV) 128 Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways. 2 For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee. 3 Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the s...
Views: 32   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2019 9:05pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 6/7/19
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 6/7/19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 22   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2019 7:17pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Vigil 2019: Father's Day #6 6/6/19
Monthly Prayer Vigils for from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 6/6/19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around...
Views: 41   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2019 6:50pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6/6/19
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6/6/19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning! 1 Peter 3:13-22 13 Now, who will want to harm you if you are eager to do good? 14 But even if you suffer for d...
Views: 24   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2019 11:17am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 6/6/19
Acts 24 King James Version (KJV) 24 And after five days Ananias the high priest descended with the elders, and with a certain orator named Tertullus, who informed the governor against Paul. 2 And when he was called forth, Tertullus began to accuse him, saying,...
Views: 21   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2019 5:16pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 6/6/19
Psalm 85-87 King James Version (KJV) 85 Lord, thou hast been favourable unto thy land: thou hast brought back the captivity of Jacob. 2 Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah. 3 Thou hast taken away all thy wra...
Views: 29   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2019 5:15pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 6/6/19
Luke 24 King James Version (KJV) 24 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them. 2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchr...
Views: 39   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2019 5:14pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 6/6/19
Proverbs 6 King James Version (KJV) 6 My son, if thou be surety for thy friend, if thou hast stricken thy hand with a stranger, 2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth. 3 Do this now, my son, and deliver thy...
Last Post: Jun 5, 2019 5:14pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 6/6/19
Psalm 127 King James Version (KJV) 127 Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. 2 It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for s...
Last Post: Jun 5, 2019 5:13pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 6/6/19
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 6/6/19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 26   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2019 4:44pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Monthly Prayer Vigil: Father's Day #5 6/5/19
Monthly Prayer Vigils for from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 6/5/19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around...
Last Post: Jun 5, 2019 11:24am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Midweek Service 6/5/19 with Dr Diana Brevan
Midweek Service- 6/5/2019 with Dr Diana Brevan JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL Where we make a difference in People’s lives Opening Prayer Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially...
Views: 23   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2019 11:19am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6/5/19
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6/5/19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning! 1 Timothy 1:12-17 12 How thankful I am to Christ Jesus our Lord for considering me trustworthy and appointing me...
Views: 36   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2019 8:58am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 6/5/19
Acts 23 King James Version (KJV) 23 And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day. 2 And the high priest Ananias commanded them that stood by him to smite him on the mouth. 3...
Last Post: Jun 4, 2019 8:44pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 6/5/19
Psalm 82-84 King James Version (KJV) 82 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. 2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. 3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted...
Last Post: Jun 4, 2019 8:43pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 6/5/19
Luke 23 King James Version (KJV) 23 And the whole multitude of them arose, and led him unto Pilate. 2 And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a...
Views: 25   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2019 8:40pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 6/5/19
Proverbs 5 King James Version (KJV) 5 My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding: 2 That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge. 3 For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is...
Last Post: Jun 4, 2019 8:39pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 6/5/19
Psalm 126 King James Version (KJV) 126 When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. 2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for...
Views: 40   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2019 8:38pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Monthly Prayer Vigil: Father's Day #4 6/4/19
Monthly Prayer Vigils for from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 6/4/19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around...
Views: 23   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2019 5:58pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 6/5/19
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 6/5/19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 38   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2019 5:40pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6/4/19
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6/4/19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Good Morning! 1 Corinthians 15:21-28 21 So you see, just as death came into the world through a man, Adam, now the resurrectio...
Last Post: Jun 4, 2019 8:26am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Question and Answer Time with Dr Diana Brevan 6/4/19
Question and Answer Time with Dr Diana Brevan 6/4/19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives What does it mean to have a personal relationship with God?" Answer: Having a personal relationship with God begins the mome...
Views: 27   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2019 8:18am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 6/4/19
Acts 22 King James Version (KJV) 22 Men, brethren, and fathers, hear ye my defence which I make now unto you. 2 (And when they heard that he spake in the Hebrew tongue to them, they kept the more silence: and he saith,) 3 I am verily a man which am a Jew, b...
Last Post: Jun 3, 2019 6:31pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 6/4/19
Psalm 79-81 King James Version (KJV) 79 O god, the heathen are come into thine inheritance; thy holy temple have they defiled; they have laid Jerusalem on heaps. 2 The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the fle...
Last Post: Jun 3, 2019 6:30pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 6/4/19
Luke 22 King James Version (KJV) 22 Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover. 2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people. 3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot,...
Views: 37   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2019 6:29pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 6/4/19
Proverbs 4 King James Version (KJV) 4 Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding. 2 For I give you good doctrine, forsake ye not my law. 3 For I was my father's son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother....
Views: 31   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2019 6:28pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 6/4/19
Psalm 125 King James Version (KJV) 125 They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever. 2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever. 3 Fo...
Last Post: Jun 3, 2019 6:27pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 6/4/19
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 6/4/19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this...
Last Post: Jun 3, 2019 6:25pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Monthly Prayer Vigil: Father's Day #3 6/3/19
Monthly Prayer Vigils for from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 6/3/19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around...
Last Post: Jun 3, 2019 5:08pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Certified Bible Studies 2019: Revelation Chapter 11 Part 1
Revelation Chapter 11 Verses 1-2: Revelation chapter 11 continues the parenthesis that began in chapter 10. John is told to “measure the temple of God”, which may be a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem during the Tribulation period. Or more likely the prophesi...
Last Post: Jun 3, 2019 4:58pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6/3/19
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6/3/19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Make your life a prayer as God is always first in your life. Ephesians 6:18-20 18 Pray at all times and on every occasion in the...
Last Post: Jun 3, 2019 8:54am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 6/3/19
Acts 21 King James Version (KJV) 21 And it came to pass, that after we were gotten from them, and had launched, we came with a straight course unto Coos, and the day following unto Rhodes, and from thence unto Patara: 2 And finding a ship sailing over unto Phe...
Last Post: Jun 2, 2019 9:31am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 6/3/19
Psalm 76-78 King James Version (KJV) 76 In Judah is God known: his name is great in Israel. 2 In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion. 3 There brake he the arrows of the bow, the shield, and the sword, and the battle. Selah. 4 Tho...
Views: 19   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2019 9:30am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 6/3/19
Luke 21 King James Version (KJV) 21 And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury. 2 And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites. 3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast i...
Last Post: Jun 2, 2019 9:29am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 6/3/19
Proverbs 3 King James Version (KJV) 3 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: 2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. 3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them u...
Views: 24   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2019 9:29am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 6/3/19
Psalm 124 King James Version (KJV) 124 If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, now may Israel say; 2 If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, when men rose up against us: 3 Then they had swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled a...
Last Post: Jun 2, 2019 9:28am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 6/3/19
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 6/3/19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Last Post: Jun 2, 2019 9:11am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Prayer Vigil 2019: Father's Day #2 6/2/19
Monthly Prayer Vigils for from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 6/2/19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around...
Last Post: Jun 2, 2019 9:07am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Sunday Morning Service 6/2/19 with Dr Diana Brevan
Sunday Morning Service 6/2/2019 with Dr Diana Brevan JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL Where we make a difference in People’s lives Opening Prayer Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word espec...
Last Post: Jun 2, 2019 8:51am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6/2/19
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 6/2/19 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Passive people do not win in life. Joshua 1:7-9 7 “Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do accord...
Views: 20   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2019 8:50am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 6/2/19
Luke 20 King James Version (KJV) 20 And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders, 2 And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what...
Last Post: Jun 1, 2019 4:13pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 6/2/19
Proverbs 2 King James Version (KJV) 2 My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; 2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; 3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy...
Last Post: Jun 1, 2019 4:12pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 6/2/19
Psalm 123 King James Version (KJV) 123 Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens. 2 Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon t...
Last Post: Jun 1, 2019 4:11pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet