Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Sunday Morning Service-4-8-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
Sunday Morning Service 4-8-18 with Dr Diana Brevan JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL Where we make a difference in People’s lives Opening Prayer Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especia...
Views: 28   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 8, 2018 8:29am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 4-8-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 4-8-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives A dog returns to it’s vomit Numbers 13:30-33 30 But Caleb tried to encourage the people as they stood before Moses. Le...
Views: 24   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2018 10:06pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 4-8-18
Job 7-9 New King James Version (NKJV) Job: My Suffering Is Comfortless 7 “Is there not a time of hard service for man on earth? Are not his days also like the days of a hired man? 2 Like a servant who earnestly desires the shade, And like a hired man...
Views: 26   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2018 4:21pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 4-8-18
Matthew 9 New King James Version (NKJV) Jesus Forgives and Heals a Paralytic 9 So He got into a boat, crossed over, and came to His own city. 2 Then behold, they brought to Him a paralytic lying on a bed. When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, ...
Last Post: Apr 7, 2018 4:19pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 4-8-18
Proverbs 8 New King James Version (NKJV) The Excellence of Wisdom 8 Does not wisdom cry out, And understanding lift up her voice? 2 She takes her stand on the top of the high hill, Beside the way, where the paths meet. 3 She cries out by the gates, at th...
Views: 36   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2018 4:18pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 4-8-18
Psalm 98 New King James Version (NKJV) A Song of Praise to the Lord for His Salvation and Judgment A Psalm. 98 Oh, sing to the Lord a new song! For He has done marvelous things; His right hand and His holy arm have gained Him the victory. 2 The Lord has m...
Views: 23   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2018 4:17pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 4-8-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 4-8-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 22   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2018 11:17am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 4-7-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 4-7-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Sanctification imparted to those in Christ 1 Corinthians 1:24-30 24 But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and...
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2018 10:01am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 4-7-18
Matthew 8 New King James Version (NKJV) Jesus Cleanses a Leper 8 When He had come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed Him. 2 And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” 3 The...
Views: 33   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2018 5:28pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 4-7-18
Proverbs 7 New King James Version (NKJV) 7 My son, keep my words, And treasure my commands within you. 2 Keep my commands and live, And my law as the apple of your eye. 3 Bind them on your fingers; Write them on the tablet of your heart. 4 Say to wisd...
Last Post: Apr 6, 2018 5:28pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 4-7-18
Psalm 97 New King James Version (NKJV) A Song of Praise to the Sovereign Lord 97 The Lord reigns; Let the earth rejoice; Let the multitude of isles be glad! 2 Clouds and darkness surround Him; Righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne....
Views: 32   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2018 5:27pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 4-7-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 4-7-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2018 10:52am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 4-6-18
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 4-6-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Glo...
Views: 23   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2018 10:52am
by Rosemary Gutierr...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 4-6-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 4-6-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Satan is an old toothless lion 1 Corinthians 10:12-13 12 If you think you are standing strong, be careful, for you, too, may...
Views: 35   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2018 10:47am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 4-6-18
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 4-6-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Glo...
Views: 39   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2018 10:39am
by Rosemary Gutierr...
Daily NT Reading 4-6-18
John 2 New King James Version (NKJV) Water Turned to Wine 2 On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there. 2 Now both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. 3 And when they ran out of wine, the mother of...
Last Post: Apr 5, 2018 8:33pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 4-6-18
Job 4-6 New King James Version (NKJV) Eliphaz: Job Has Sinned 4 Then Eliphaz the Temanite answered and said: 2 “If one attempts a word with you, will you become weary? But who can withhold himself from speaking? 3 Surely you have instructed many,...
Views: 31   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2018 8:31pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 4-6-18
Matthew 7 New King James Version (NKJV) Do Not Judge 7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your bro...
Last Post: Apr 5, 2018 8:25pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 4-6-18
Proverbs 6 New King James Version (NKJV) Dangerous Promises 6 My son, if you become surety for your friend, If you have shaken hands in pledge for a stranger, 2 You are snared by the words of your mouth; You are taken by the words of your mouth. 3 So do...
Views: 27   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2018 8:23pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 4-6-18
Psalm 96 New King James Version (NKJV) A Song of Praise to God Coming in Judgment 96 Oh, sing to the Lord a new song! Sing to the Lord, all the earth. 2 Sing to the Lord, bless His name; Proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day. 3 Declare...
Views: 38   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2018 8:19pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 4-5-18
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 4-5-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Glo...
Views: 40   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2018 11:15am
by Rosemary Gutierr...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 4-6-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 4-6-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Last Post: Apr 5, 2018 10:55am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 4-5-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 4-5-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives What is the one thing in your life? Philippians 3:13-14 13 No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, bu...
Views: 30   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2018 10:29am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 4-5-18
John 1 New King James Version (NKJV) The Eternal Word 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In H...
Last Post: Apr 4, 2018 5:38pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 4-5-18
Job 1-3 New King James Version (NKJV) Job and His Family in Uz 1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was blameless and upright, and one who feared God and shunned evil. 2 And seven sons and three daughters were born to him. 3 Also...
Last Post: Apr 4, 2018 5:37pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 4-5-18
Matthew 6 New King James Version (NKJV) Do Good to Please God 6 “Take heed that you do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your Father in heaven. 2 Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not...
Views: 25   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 4, 2018 5:36pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 4-5-18
Proverbs 5 New King James Version (NKJV) The Peril of Adultery 5 My son, pay attention to my wisdom; Lend your ear to my understanding, 2 That you may preserve discretion, And your lips may keep knowledge. 3 For the lips of an immoral woman drip honey,...
Last Post: Apr 4, 2018 5:36pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 4-5-18
Psalm 95 New King James Version (NKJV) A Call to Worship and Obedience 95 Oh come, let us sing to the Lord! Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation. 2 Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. 3...
Last Post: Apr 4, 2018 5:35pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Midweek Service-4-4-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
Midweek Service 4-4-18 with Dr Diana Brevan JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL Where we make a difference in People’s lives Opening Prayer Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our...
Last Post: Apr 4, 2018 5:13pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 4-5-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 4-5-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this...
Last Post: Apr 4, 2018 5:06pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 4-4-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 4-4--18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Experience God’s peace Philippians 4:4-9 4 Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again-rejoice! 5 Let everyone...
Last Post: Apr 4, 2018 9:53am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 4-4-18
Luke 24 New King James Version (NKJV) He Is Risen 24 Now on the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they, and certain other women with them, came to the tomb bringing the spices which they had prepared. 2 But they found the stone rolled away from...
Last Post: Apr 3, 2018 8:06pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 4-4-18
Esther 8-10 New King James Version (NKJV) Esther Saves the Jews 8 On that day King Ahasuerus gave Queen Esther the house of Haman, the enemy of the Jews. And Mordecai came before the king, for Esther had told how he was related to her. 2 So the king took off his...
Views: 27   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2018 8:03pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 4-4-18
Matthew 5 New King James Version (NKJV) The Beatitudes 5 And seeing the multitudes, He went up on a mountain, and when He was seated His disciples came to Him. 2 Then He opened His mouth and taught them, saying: 3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,...
Views: 25   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2018 8:01pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 4-4-18
Proverbs 4 New King James Version (NKJV) Security in Wisdom 4 Hear, my children, the instruction of a father, And give attention to know understanding; 2 For I give you good doctrine: Do not forsake my law. 3 When I was my father’s son, Tender and...
Views: 37   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2018 8:00pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 4-4-18
Psalm 94 New King James Version (NKJV) God the Refuge of the Righteous 94 O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongs— O God, to whom vengeance belongs, shine forth! 2 Rise up, O Judge of the earth; Render punishment to the proud. 3 Lord, how long will...
Last Post: Apr 3, 2018 7:57pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 4-4-18
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 4-4-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the G...
Views: 41   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2018 3:31pm
by Rosemary Gutierr...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 4-4-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 4-4-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this...
Views: 28   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2018 10:31am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 4-3-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 4-3-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Do you hear from God? 1 Kings 19:10 10 Elijah replied, “I have zealously served the Lord God Almighty. But the people of...
Views: 29   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2018 9:59am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 4-3-18
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 4-3-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Glo...
Views: 33   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2018 10:25pm
by Rosemary Gutierr...
Daily NT Reading 4-3-18
Luke 23 New King James Version (NKJV) Jesus Handed Over to Pontius Pilate 23 Then the whole multitude of them arose and led Him to Pilate. 2 And they began to accuse Him, saying, “We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to pay taxes to...
Views: 34   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2018 8:56pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 4-3-18
Esther 5-7 New King James Version (NKJV) Esther’s Banquet 5 Now it happened on the third day that Esther put on her royal robes and stood in the inner court of the king’s palace, across from the king’s house, while the king sat on his royal thr...
Last Post: Apr 2, 2018 8:55pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 4-3-18
Matthew 4 New King James Version (NKJV) Satan Tempts Jesus 4 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward He was hungry. 3 Now when the tempter came to Him, he...
Last Post: Apr 2, 2018 8:55pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 4-3-18
Proverbs 3 New King James Version (NKJV) Guidance for the Young 3 My son, do not forget my law, But let your heart keep my commands; 2 For length of days and long life And peace they will add to you. 3 Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them ar...
Views: 39   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2018 8:54pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 4-3-18
Psalm 93 New King James Version (NKJV) The Eternal Reign of the Lord 93 The Lord reigns, He is clothed with majesty; The Lord is clothed, He has girded Himself with strength. Surely the world is established, so that it cannot be moved. 2 Your throne is es...
Last Post: Apr 2, 2018 8:53pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 4-3-18
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 4-3-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this to...
Last Post: Apr 2, 2018 6:25pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Certified Bible Studies 2018: Luke Chapter 9 Part 4
Luke Chapter 9 Third Continued Luke 9:51 “And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem," “He stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem”: This begins a major section of...
Last Post: Apr 2, 2018 6:13pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 4-2-18
Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 4-2-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16). Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Glo...
Views: 37   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2018 6:01pm
by Rosemary Gutierr...
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 4-2-18
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 4-2-18 Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Seeking the Lord! Matthew 7:7-11 7 “Keep on asking, and you will be given what you ask for. Keep on looking, and you...
Views: 22   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2018 10:28am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 4-2-18
Luke 22 New King James Version (NKJV) The Plot to Kill Jesus 22 Now the Feast of Unleavened Bread drew near, which is called Passover. 2 And the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might kill Him, for they feared the people. 3 Then Satan entered Jud...
Last Post: Apr 1, 2018 10:27pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet