Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Ponderings from Dr. Diana Brevan 7-12-14
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings ......July 12 2014...................... Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr...
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2014 5:48pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Moments with Deacon Matthew Revelation 16:1-4
Moments with Deacon Matthew for Friday ..July 12 2014........... A weekly message from Deacon Matthew JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL Where we make a difference in People’s lives Turn to Revelation 16:1-4 The Seven Bowls of God&#...
Views: 59   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2014 5:28pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 7-12-14
Psalm 16-18New International Version (NIV) Psalm 16 A miktam of David. 1 Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge. 2 I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.” 3 I say of the ho...
Views: 73   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 11, 2014 5:12pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 7-12-14
Matthew 13 New International Version (NIV) The Parable of the Sower 13 That same day Jesus went out of the house and sat by the lake. 2 Such large crowds gathered around him that he got into a boat and sat in it, while all the people stood on the shore. 3 Then...
Views: 62   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 11, 2014 5:09pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 7-12-14
Proverbs 12 New International Version (NIV) 12 Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid. 2 Good people obtain favor from the Lord, but he condemns those who devise wicked schemes. 3 No one can b...
Views: 72   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2014 5:06pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 7-12-14
Psalm 74-75New International Version (NIV) Psalm 74 A maskil of Asaph. 1 O God, why have you rejected us forever? Why does your anger smolder against the sheep of your pasture? 2 Remember the nation you purchased long ago, the people of...
Views: 77   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2014 5:05pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Ponderings from Pastora Diana Brevan 7-11-14
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings ........July 11 2014.................... Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr...
Views: 86   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2014 11:37pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Ponderings from Pastora Diana Brevan 7-10-14
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings ......July 10 2014...................... Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr...
Views: 69   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 9, 2014 11:34pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 7-10 and 7-11-14
1 Corinthians 5-6New International Version (NIV) Dealing With a Case of Incest 5 It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that even pagans do not tolerate: A man is sleeping with his father’s wife. 2 And you are pro...
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2014 11:28pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 7-10 and 7-11-14
Psalm 10-15New International Version (NIV) Psalm 10 1 Why, Lord, do you stand far off? Why do you hide yourself in times of trouble? 2 In his arrogance the wicked man hunts down the weak, who are caught in the schemes he devises. 3...
Views: 84   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 9, 2014 11:26pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 7-10 and 7-11-14
Matthew 11-12New International Version (NIV) Jesus and John the Baptist 11 After Jesus had finished instructing his twelve disciples, he went on from there to teach and preach in the towns of Galilee. 2 When John, who was in prison, heard about the deeds of...
Views: 75   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 9, 2014 11:24pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 7-10 and 7-11-14
Proverbs 10-11New International Version (NIV) Proverbs of Solomon 10 The proverbs of Solomon: A wise son brings joy to his father, but a foolish son brings grief to his mother. 2 Ill-gotten treasures have no lasting value, but righteousn...
Views: 73   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 9, 2014 11:21pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 7-10 and 7-11-14
Psalm 70-73New International Version (NIV) Psalm 70 For the director of music. Of David. A petition. 1 Hasten, O God, to save me; come quickly, Lord, to help me. 2 May those who want to take my life be put to shame and confusion; m...
Views: 53   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 9, 2014 11:19pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 7-9-14
1 Corinthians 4 New International Version (NIV) The Nature of True Apostleship 4 This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed. 2 Now it is required that those who have been given a t...
Views: 56   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2014 5:28pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 7-9-14
Psalm 7-9New International Version (NIV) Psalm 7 A shiggaion of David, which he sang to the Lord concerning Cush, a Benjamite. 1 Lord my God, I take refuge in you; save and deliver me from all who pursue me, 2 or they will tear me apart lik...
Views: 71   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2014 5:26pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 7-9-14
Matthew 10 New International Version (NIV) Jesus Sends Out the Twelve 10 Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness. 2 These are the names of the twelve apostles: first,...
Views: 70   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2014 5:25pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 7-9-14
Proverbs 9 New International Version (NIV) Invitations of Wisdom and Folly 9 Wisdom has built her house; she has set up its seven pillars. 2 She has prepared her meat and mixed her wine; she has also set her table. 3 She has sent out her...
Last Post: Jul 8, 2014 5:24pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 7-9-14
Psalm 69 New International Version (NIV) Psalm 69 For the director of music. To the tune of “Lilies.” Of David. 1 Save me, O God, for the waters have come up to my neck. 2 I sink in the miry depths, where there is no foothol...
Views: 74   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2014 5:22pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Ponderings from Dr. Diana Brevan 7-9-14
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings ..July 9 2014.......................... Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr....
Views: 78   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2014 5:18pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 7-8-14
1 Corinthians 3 New International Version (NIV) The Church and Its Leaders 3 Brothers and sisters, I could not address you as people who live by the Spirit but as people who are still worldly—mere infants in Christ. 2 I gave you milk, not solid food, for...
Views: 68   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2014 2:34pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 7-8-14
Psalm 4-6New International Version (NIV) Psalm 4 For the director of music. With stringed instruments. A psalm of David. 1 Answer me when I call to you, my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; have mercy on me and hear my prayer....
Last Post: Jul 7, 2014 2:31pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 7-8-14
Matthew 9 New International Version (NIV) Jesus Forgives and Heals a Paralyzed Man 9 Jesus stepped into a boat, crossed over and came to his own town. 2 Some men brought to him a paralyzed man, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the man, ...
Views: 68   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2014 2:23pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 7-8-14
Proverbs 8 New International Version (NIV) Wisdom’s Call 8 Does not wisdom call out? Does not understanding raise her voice? 2 At the highest point along the way, where the paths meet, she takes her stand; 3 beside the gate leading i...
Last Post: Jul 7, 2014 2:21pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 7-8-14
Psalm 68 New International Version (NIV) Psalm 68 For the director of music. Of David. A psalm. A song. 1 May God arise, may his enemies be scattered; may his foes flee before him. 2 May you blow them away like smoke— as wax melts...
Views: 62   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2014 2:17pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Ponderings from Pastora Diana Brevan 7-8-14
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings ....July 8 2014........................ Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr....
Last Post: Jul 7, 2014 2:15pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 7-7-14
1 Corinthians 2 New International Version (NIV) 2 And so it was with me, brothers and sisters. When I came to you, I did not come with eloquence or human wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God. 2 For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you...
Last Post: Jul 6, 2014 2:24pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 7-7-14
Psalm 1-3New International Version (NIV) BOOK I Psalms 1–41 Psalm 1 1 Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, 2 but whose delight is i...
Views: 54   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2014 2:23pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 7-7-14
Matthew 8 New International Version (NIV) Jesus Heals a Man With Leprosy 8 When Jesus came down from the mountainside, large crowds followed him. 2 A man with leprosy came and knelt before him and said, “Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.&#...
Views: 73   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2014 2:22pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 7-7-14
Proverbs 7 New International Version (NIV) Warning Against the Adulterous Woman 7 My son, keep my words and store up my commands within you. 2 Keep my commands and you will live; guard my teachings as the apple of your eye. 3 Bind them on...
Views: 57   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2014 2:21pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 7-7-14
Psalm 66-67New International Version (NIV) Psalm 66 For the director of music. A song. A psalm. 1 Shout for joy to God, all the earth! 2 Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious. 3 Say to God, “How awesome are your...
Last Post: Jul 6, 2014 2:20pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Ponderings from Dr. Diana Brevan 7-7-14
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings .......July 7 2014..................... Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr....
Last Post: Jul 6, 2014 2:17pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Sunday Morning Service for 7/6/14 by Dr Diana Brevan
Sunday Morning Service for ..July 6 2014.... with Dr Diana Brevan JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL Where we make a difference in People’s lives Opening Prayer Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering yo...
Views: 76   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 6, 2014 8:35am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 7-6-14
Matthew 7 New International Version (NIV) Judging Others 7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the s...
Last Post: Jul 5, 2014 10:10am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 7-6-14
Proverbs 6 New International Version (NIV) Warnings Against Folly 6 My son, if you have put up security for your neighbor, if you have shaken hands in pledge for a stranger, 2 you have been trapped by what you said, ensnared by the words of you...
Last Post: Jul 5, 2014 10:09am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 7-6-14
Psalm 65 New International Version (NIV) Psalm 65 For the director of music. A psalm of David. A song. 1 Praise awaits you, our God, in Zion; to you our vows will be fulfilled. 2 You who answer prayer, to you all people will come. 3...
Views: 60   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 5, 2014 10:08am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan 7-6-14
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings ......July 6 2014...................... Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr....
Views: 69   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 5, 2014 10:07am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 7-5-14
Job 40-42New International Version (NIV) 40 The Lord said to Job: 2 “Will the one who contends with the Almighty correct him? Let him who accuses God answer him!” 3 Then Job answered the Lord: 4 “I am unworthy—how...
Views: 55   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 4, 2014 5:28pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 7-5-14
Matthew 6 New International Version (NIV) Giving to the Needy 6 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. 2 “So when you give to the needy,...
Views: 57   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2014 5:20pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 7-5-14
Proverbs 5 New International Version (NIV) Warning Against Adultery 5 My son, pay attention to my wisdom, turn your ear to my words of insight, 2 that you may maintain discretion and your lips may preserve knowledge. 3 For the lips of the...
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2014 5:19pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 7-5-14
Psalm 63-64New International Version (NIV) Psalm 63 A psalm of David. When he was in the Desert of Judah. 1 You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where th...
Last Post: Jul 4, 2014 5:17pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Ponderings from Pastora Diana Brevan 7-5-14
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings .....July 5 2014....................... Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr....
Views: 54   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2014 5:14pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Friday Morning Service 7-4-14 by Dr Diana Brevan
Friday Morning Service for ...July 4 2014... with Dr Diana Brevan JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL Where we make a difference in People’s lives Opening Prayer Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering yo...
Views: 63   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 4, 2014 8:36am
by Deacon Matthew D...
Ponderings from Pastora Diana Brevan 7-4-14
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings .......July 4 2014..................... Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr....
Views: 60   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2014 4:07pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily NT Reading 7-4-14
1 Corinthians 1 New International Version (NIV) 1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and our brother Sosthenes, 2 To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be his holy people, together with...
Views: 66   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2014 3:59pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Daily OT Reading 7-4-14
Job 37-39New International Version (NIV) 37 “At this my heart pounds and leaps from its place. 2 Listen! Listen to the roar of his voice, to the rumbling that comes from his mouth. 3 He unleashes his lightning beneath the whole heaven...
Views: 83   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2014 3:58pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Words of Jesus 7-4-14
Matthew 5 New International Version (NIV) Introduction to the Sermon on the Mount 5 Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2 and he began to teach them. The Beatitudes He said: 3 ̶...
Views: 88   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2014 3:52pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Pearls of Wisdom-Proverbs 7-4-14
Proverbs 4 New International Version (NIV) Get Wisdom at Any Cost 4 Listen, my sons, to a father’s instruction; pay attention and gain understanding. 2 I give you sound learning, so do not forsake my teaching. 3 For I too was a son t...
Last Post: Jul 3, 2014 3:50pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Encouragement from Psalms 7-4-14
Psalm 61-62New International Version (NIV) Psalm 61 For the director of music. With stringed instruments. Of David. 1 Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. 2 From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows fain...
Last Post: Jul 3, 2014 3:49pm
by Deacon Matthew D...
Ponderings from Pastora Diana Brevan 7-3-14
Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings .....July 3 2014....................... Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Where we make a difference in People’s lives Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr....
Views: 63   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2014 4:21pm
by Deacon Matthww D...
Daily NT Reading 7-3-14
Romans 16 New International Version (NIV) Personal Greetings 16 I commend to you our sister Phoebe, a deacon of the church in Cenchreae. 2 I ask you to receive her in the Lord in a way worthy of his people and to give her any help she may need from you, for s...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2014 4:18pm
by Deacon Matthww D...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet