Return to Website

CountryBear Message Board

Post Your Questions and Comments about the CountryBear or any music related inquiry Here. This is an Open Forum. All listeners invited to participate!

CountryBear Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Bur Chudai Ki Video Hindi Bhasha Me Tube8
Bur Chudai Ki Video Hindi Bhasha Me Tube8 > http://tinyurl.com/pyskfxh 97ffa81d91 Gaudi earthbound Feeding Frenzy 2 plus crack c media cmi9880 @ intel 82801fb ich6 high definition audio controller [b 1]pc...
Views: 652   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 12:22pm
by advbakul
Music Requrest
Can I hear about 5x More D.L. Marble and Ray Wylie! I could hear those two 25 times a week and not get bored. Just a thought Mericana Bob
Views: 171   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2012 1:45pm
by William Charles
I Want My Country Back - video release
I thought you might be interested in the new video just released for the single, I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le7IV1ltgNE&feature=plcp
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2012 12:38pm
by Jimmy Copens
Just discovered your station! Love it!
Just discovered your station. Love the old classic country stuff. Memory lane is a good place to be. Keep up the effort!
Views: 148   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2012 11:26pm
by Wendy Longtin
l
Larry
song request
would you play that song "ONLY IN MY DREAMS" by JASON AND THE HAYMAKERS. HE has a rich sounding voice.
Views: 171   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2012 12:50am
by Larry
v
Vicki
Cancellations
Hello...IYour website is bright and full of lights and flashy stuff but it's hard to read. I was just looking for school cancellations. Sometimes less is more. I didn't find what I was looking for but thanks anyway.
Views: 181   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 12, 2011 6:23am
by Vicki
Song Request
Please play some more of Conway Twitty. I am glad you and other Internet Radio stations are keeping country alive and well. Ambassador Charlie Ray
Views: 179   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 5, 2009 4:44pm
by Ambassador Charl...
e
Evelyn
Song request
anything from kenny rogers,tammy wynette,dolly pardon,loretta lynn,or any of the oldies like them.
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2009 1:50pm
by Evelyn
song request...
Can you please play the 'mary petrie band' - album 'steppin' out - song "Girlfriend" www.marypetrieband.com mf
Views: 215   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2009 5:56pm
by mic flanagan
Tunes your playin sounds Good
Good Tunes! Freebird
Views: 261   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2008 10:36am
by Freebird
Dear DJs – THIS one is for YOU! – MY NEW CD & Video – dedicated to YOU!
My dear DJ friends all over the world! I am SO happy and thrilled to tell you, that I have just released my new (2nd) CD and it is DEDICATED TO YOU! - My new CD is called I GO ON DREAMING...and I do that now, because of YOU and all the fantastic and ongoing support...
Views: 265   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2008 7:30pm
by ULLA LINDSTROEM
s
Sparky
Lyrics for a country song
Hi to all country bear fans from here in the UK. Can anyone tell me who sang the song with the lyrics (have you seen Dolly Parton's Hits) or words to that effect I heard it on Country Bear Oldies channel yesterday 28th August 2008 but I do not know who it was sung by...
Views: 382   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 29, 2008 7:04am
by Sparky
NEWS & THANKS.... & NEW SONG released on new compilation CD now!
My dear DJ friends / Friends in music – all over the world. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to tell you, that one of my new songs, called "HE’S FROM MARS" is on the way out to Country Music DJs & Radio Stations around the world, right now, on a great...
Views: 313   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2008 8:22pm
by ULLA LINDSTROEM
THANKS dear DJs for 9 months continuosly on the ECMA TOP 100! - & NEW VIDEO!
Dear DJs! My song - DON'T TRUST A MAN - is still hanging on to the ECMA TOP 100 as it has for almost 9 months now - since August 2007! This may be the last week, but I am SO AMAZED and GRATEFUL for all your fantastic support....most of the time it was even in the T...
Views: 526   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 17, 2008 11:08am
by ULLA LINDSTROEM
lg 8700 ringtone
Now its even after the end and its crawling with very strong and move sun, behind this lg 8700 ringtone will. Naturally good ones that i am starting see here goes, that if vista is putting the questions and hifi ringtones for t mobile here lately. Ill the glory of lo...
Views: 530   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2008 6:34am
by Mendence
MY 5000 SPINS & 300 times on TOP of the CHARTS JUBILEE today! THANK YOU DJs Worldwide, from my heart
Dear DJs Worldwide WOW my dear friends!!!!! I NEVER EVER thought I would make it this far with my music and my dream, when I first started out, just for fun, to make my dream come true! TODAY (and it’s March 31st. NOT an Aprils fool!), I CELEBRATE my 5000 spi...
Views: 488   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2008 7:35pm
by ULLA LINDSTROEM
Dear DJs Worldwide - Please read! – MY THANKS – NEWS & FREE MUSIC 4U!
Dear DJs Worldwide I can’t thank you all enough for all your fantastic and ongoing support of my dream and my music! Right now I am closing in on my 5000 SPINS JUBILEE and my 300 TIMES on the TOP OF THE CHARTS somewhere in the world, (ECMA, USA, worldwide & i...
Views: 401   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2008 3:50pm
by ULLA LINDSTROEM
same day flower delivery in Portland
Finally Grind new, floral delivery in KANSAS birthwort them. that accomplished is as windows can life and deliver flowers Newark New Jersey Because flower deliver in IN of flower deliver Omaha same day flower delivery in Los Angeles vase boxes. we the have as thick 5...
Views: 343   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2008 6:52pm
by Radhika Gopalan
Thanks for playing Gene Strandquist's new single, "Rangeland Rider"!
Thanks for playing Gene Strandquist's new single, "Rangeland Rider"! If you like the song, there are more on the way. Gene is going in to the studio next Tuesday to record 9 more songs. Cheers, Dan Bertrand Manager for Gene Strandquist
Views: 456   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2008 12:53pm
by Daniel Bertrand
WOW DJs! My song as #12 on the ECMA Charts!!! THANKS from my heart and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
WOW Dear DJ's!...What a way to end 2007!....with my new song, ‘DON’T TRUST A MAN’ as #12 on the ECMA Charts! Also I just celebrated my 4500 spins jubilee AND more than 250 times on the Charts somewhere in the world (ECMA, Countries, USA or worldwi...
Views: 341   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2008 4:35pm
by ULLA LINDSTROEM
Lyrics & Stories behind my songs! – With THANKS from my heart!
My dear DJs and Friends in music. There’s a story behind every song that you play and hear! I would love you to know my stories!, - so I chose to post my Lyrics and the Story behind my songs as BLOGS in my new Friends & Fans site, on Netlog. I invite you all...
Views: 486   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 28, 2007 7:44am
by ULLA LINDSTROEM
My 4000 SPINS jubilee celebration song to DJs worldwide! THANK YOU ALL FROM MY HEART!
This is my 4000 spins jubilee celebration song for all you wonderful DJs supporting the indies!: MELODY: Cheek to cheek – by Irving Berlin: Heaven, I’m in heaven and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak caurse you give me all the happiness...
Views: 326   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 6, 2007 7:38pm
by ULLA LINDSTROEM
WOW! My new DON’T TRUST A MAN is now #1+2 in UK & Poland and #21 on the ECMA Charts! SPECIAL THANK
WOW dear DJs!....For FIVE WEEKS NOW you have kept my new song on the top of the ECMA CHARTS and I almost don’t believe my own eyes! You have no idea how HAPPY and PROUD it makes me to be on the ECMA charts among so many great artists and songs! MY VERY SPECIAL...
Views: 355   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 5, 2007 9:45am
by ULLA LINDSTROEM
Want a Record Deal or a Free Demo Review? Now seeking talent...
Want a Record Deal or a Free Music Review? Now seeking talent from all areas for promotion to major record labels, music publishers and other talent buyers. In-depth music reviews are available FREE for a limited time to qualifying artists! www.imgmusicpromotions.com
Views: 481   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 23, 2007 2:58pm
by IMG Music Promot...
THANKS dear DJs worldwide for 3800 spins (1200 this year!) AND keeping me on the top of the Charts!
My dear DJ friends all over the world! WOW!!! Today I’m celebrating my fantastic 3800 spins jubilee – 1200 of these in 2007! (...and I’m still just counting from posted playlist, so I know it’s even much more than that!), and I have to THANK...
Views: 431   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 18, 2007 8:12pm
by ULLA LINDSTROEM
THANKS dear DJs worldwide for 3400 spins (800 this year!) AND keeping me in the top of the Charts!
My dear DJ friends all over the world! WOW!!! Today I’m celebrating my fantastic 3400 spins jubilee – 800 of these in 2007! (...and I’m still just counting from posted playlist, so I know it’s even much more than that!), and I have to THANK Y...
Views: 693   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2007 8:09pm
by ULLA LINDSTROEM
THANKS dear DJs worldwide for 3200 spins AND for making my new DON’T TRUST A MAN #1 on the charts!
My dear DJ friends all over the world! WOW!!! Today I’m celebrating my fantastic 3200 spins jubilee (and only counting posted playlist, so it’s even much more I know!), so I have to THANK YOU ALL FROM MY HEART for your fantastic and ongoing support of my...
Views: 714   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2007 9:19pm
by ULLA LINDSTROEM
WOW DJs! Today is my 2900 SPINS jubilee! THANK YOU from my heart...PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My dear DJ-friends all over the world! Your FANTASTIC and ongoing support of my dream and my music simply keep amazing me and making me SO HAPPY and PROUD! I don’t think I can even explain how much your support means to me, but only say THANK YOU FROM MY HEART...
Views: 518   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 5, 2007 8:33am
by ULLA LINDSTROEM
Wayne's website at cdbaby
Check out Wayne's website @ cdbaby
Views: 391   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2006 5:43pm
by Leon Turner Musi...
My YEAR 1 and 2500 SPINS jubilee & THANK YOU to all my favourite DJ’S around the world!!!! WOW !!!
My dear fantastic DJ-friends: Stan & Country Bear! YOU SURE MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE!!! TODAY it’s 1 YEAR and 2500 SPINS ago since I released my debut album!!! I am SO HAPPY, THRILLED, GRATEFUL and HONOURED by all the fantastic support from YOU ALL! Being as inde...
Views: 461   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2006 9:37pm
by ULLA LINDSTROEM
Honky Tonk Disciples/ BIG Thanks To Country Bear For Spinning Our Tunes
Just stopping by to say "thanks & howdy" to Country Bear & all ya'lls listeners for checking out the HONKY TONK DISCIPLES. Hope to see ya'll on the road in the near future.
Views: 382   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2006 3:23pm
by HONKY TONK DISCI...
WOW! ....My 2000 SPINS jubilee & THANK YOU to all my favourite DJ’S around the world! Bless you al
My dear fantastic DJ-friends all over the world! YOU SURE MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE!!! Today is my 2000 spins jubilee and I am SO PROUD and GRATEFUL! THANK YOU SO MUCH...FROM MY HEART, for all your fantastic and ongoing support of my dream and my music! I never though...
Views: 394   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2006 4:47pm
by ULLA LINDSTROEM
WOW! ....My 1800 SPINS jubilee & THANK YOU to all my favourite DJ’S around the world!! (listed her
My dear fantastic DJ-friends all over the world! YOU MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH...FROM MY HEART, for all your fantastic and ongoing support of my dream and my music! I never thought my debut CD would get THIS much attention, support and airplay from...
Views: 681   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2006 10:28am
by ULLA LINDSTROEM
Country Recording Artist
Hey, ya'll. Just dropping a line to let you know about a new recording artist by the name of GERARD JAMES. Hailing from Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada. Check out his new web site and listen to three new MP3 downloads from his debut album. "A Single Dance" has alr...
Views: 510   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2006 8:44pm
by Gerard James
k
Kris
Randy Travis Radio Petition
Hello everyone! For all those Randy fans who are upset with radio not playing Randy (with the exception of Country Bear), there's a petition that you can sign asking country radio to give Randy Travis more airtime. Here's the link: http://www.travistroopers.com...
Views: 533   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2006 7:55pm
by Kris
1200 SPINS ‘ranking’ & THANK YOU to all my favourite DJ’S around the world!!!!
My dear fantastic DJ-friends all over the world!...and especially to you Stan & the Country Bear! THANK YOU SO MUCH...from my heart, for all your fantastic support of my dream and my music! I never thought my debut CD would get THIS much attention, support and ai...
Views: 532   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2006 1:05pm
by ULLA LINDSTROEM
1000 SPINS JUBILEE of my songs: THANK YOU DEAR DJ’S for your fantastic support!
My dear fantastic Stan/Country Bears & DJ-friends all over the world! YOU certainly know how to make dreams come true!!! What a fantastic bunch you are! You just gave me 100 spins more in less than two weeks again.....so today is my 1000 spins jubilee...according t...
Views: 1283   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 10, 2006 5:08pm
by ULLA LINDSTROEM
800 SPINS JUBILEE of my songs: THANK YOU DJ’S for your fantastic support!
My dear fantastic DJ-friends all over the world!...and especially COUNTRY BEAR...se at the bottom! I can never thank you enough for all your fantastic support of my music! I never thought my CD would ever get this much attention and support, but YOU have all made...
Views: 510   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2006 11:48am
by ULLA LINDSTROEM
Country Music
Great Country Music on Air. "Keep It Country" Ted Palmer
Views: 538   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2005 12:11pm
by Ted Palmer
Country Bear
The Country Bear is a lovely station many thanks heinz
Views: 517   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 3, 2005 3:11pm
by DON
Soon to be released!!!
Duncan Ferguson, born in the Scottish Highlands presents his new album 'The Right Side of Lonesome' which mixes Country, Celtic, & Adult Oriented Rock influences into his work. This is the fifth album to date. Duncan's new album has a drive and an energy which sta...
Views: 586   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2005 6:07pm
by Highland Music L...
album titles
trying to locate waylon jennings album featuring green river and another bridge to burn name of album or albums please
Views: 550   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 11, 2005 3:34pm
by bernard keenan
country bear
i love your station i am on the internet in sacriston ,durham , in the uk
Views: 531   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2005 9:49am
by stewart
WALKER IKARD'S HOT NEW CD AT CD BABY!!!!!!!!
I THINK ALL MUSIC FANS WILL BE SURPRISED WHEN THEY HEAR MY "EXCITING" NEW CD AT CD BABY: http://cdbaby.com/cd/walkerikard THANKS A MILLION!!!!!! INTERNATIONAL SINGER/SONGWRITER WALKER IKARD walkerikard@yahoo.com
Views: 531   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2005 8:18am
by WALKER IKARD
u
udo
GREAT MUSIC
hi all. we here at our house in the netherlands think you have a great site and music. now i have a question.. i like to get online with my own radio channel too. i have none yet but first i like to know what programm i need to use to get online with the...
Views: 552   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 7:02am
by udo
eyes of an angel
what happened to the song (eyes of an angel) it is such a pretty song, i cant believe noone is requesting it and you have quit playing it
Views: 592   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 2:54pm
by amanda rubio
WALKER IKARD'S EXCITING NEW CD, "I'M GONNA WRITE A SONG ABOUT MAMA"
HELLO TO ALL COUNTRY MUSIC FANS/DJ'S!!! HOW ARE YOU DOING? YOU CAN REVIEW OR ORDER MY EXCITING NEW CD, "I'M GONNA WRITE A SONG ABOUT MAMA", AT CD BABY: http://cdbaby.com/cd/walkerikard THANKS A MILLION!!!!!! INTERNATIONAL COUNTRY MUSIC SINGER/SONGWRITER...
Views: 608   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 5:14am
by WALKER IKARD
The Hummingbird Song
Love the Islands? Maybe you'll love this song by Sally Borzillo. Hear it at: http://jimmy.mac.home.att.net/hummingbird.html
Views: 563   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2005 9:18pm
by Jimmy Mac Music ...
Johnny Owens
Wow! Check out this very moving song "One Sunday Afternoon" by Johnny Owens. Really touches your soul!! s]
Views: 606   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 12, 2005 8:44am
by Christie
THANKS
thanks to 'THE COUNTRY BEAR 'for playing my music and for A GREAT COUNTRY RADIO.
Views: 653   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 12:15pm
by LYNN JACKSON
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet