Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI

Welcome to our Fellowship Hall.

Feel free to post a message.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 11-21 and 11-22-14

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings November 21-22 2014......................
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today

Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this today. May the Lord richly bless you and yours as we go right into to today’s ponderings prayer and the Word.

NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL November 21 2014

Romans 1:15-17 (NKJV) So, as much as is in me, I am ready to preach the gospel to you who are in Rome also. 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. 17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by faith
A footnote on the word "salvation" states that the Greek and Hebrew words translated "salvation" implies the ideas of deliverance, safety, preservation, healing and health (soundness).
The Gospel of Jesus Christ then, is the power of God unto deliverance. It is the power of God unto safety and preservation. It is the power of God unto healing and health.
This is the Gospel that we have, a Gospel of power, a Gospel of healing. When people ask for prayer, lay your hand on them and believe God for a miracle. When your child is sick, pray the power of the Gospel over them. Pray in the mighty Name of Jesus
It's when we believe the Gospel that we see its power. We can talk a good talk about it, but it's when we say I believe it and do what it says that we see the power. So today, let’s not be ashamed of the Gospel, but let's be bold and see God bring salvation, deliverance, safety, preservation, healing and health, and soundness, to ourselves, our family, and others.
Confession: I am not ashamed of the Gospel for it is the power of God unto salvation, deliverance, safety, preservation, healing and health, and soundness. I proclaim it boldly as I trust God to bring results in people’s lives.
Today's Bible Reading Isaiah 19 – 21 Galatians 2:1-16 Psalms 59 Proverbs 23:13-14
----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------
THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE November 22 2014
John 17:3 (NKJV) “And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
Many people have different definitions of eternal life and I will say many are correct. One is to live forever, to live in heaven, to live with Jesus, etc. But this verse says that eternal life is to know God.
What a thought! When we know God, it gives us His fullness of life like nothing else. I'm not talking about an acquaintance with God, but knowing Him, being intimate with Him. God our Father could have called Himself by so many names but He chose, from the lips of Jesus, to be called Father.
God is the greatest Father that there is and to know Him would do nothing but bless us our entire life. When Adam was in the Garden of Eden, God came down in the cool of the day to fellowship with His man and woman. God longs for us and desires intimate times with us. Just like any good earthly father longs for good quality and quantity time with their children, so our Father desires this with us.
So take some time and talk with Him today, let His eternal life come into you and revive you. Let His love and goodness take you to a whole new level In Him. I'll tell you, that you will never be the same. One moment with Abba can be a life changing moment. So enjoy.
Confession: I choose this day to have a deeper fellowship with my Heavenly Father. He desires it and so do I. I partake of eternal life because I'm getting to know Him better and His Son Jesus, my Lord and Savior.
Today's Bible Reading Isaiah 15 – 18 Galatians 1 Psalms 58 Proverbs 23:12

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box580 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

deaconmatthewhelmich@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Contact Dr Diana Brevan at Jesusislordfellowshipwwi@yahoo.com re Bible Studies

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President