Montreal Paranormal Forum

Welcome to our paranormal forum . If you have questions or had a paranormal experience that you'ld like to share it with us and maybe get answers to explain it then this is the place to post it on. Please do not spam us or you will be banned. Thank you!

Montreal Paranormal Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deja-vu ?

Hello,

Anybody experienced a Deja-Vu ?

And what do you think deja-vus are exactly?

~Patrick

Re: Deja-vu ?

Deja vu? it was derived from a french psychic, so take it as fake. There is nothing paranormal about it, its just ur nuerons miss firing, probably from built up energies that transmitt signals to the other nuerons in ur brain.

I describe deja-vu as seeing something that you have already "seen" or being somewhere where it seems as if you have already been there but you haven't physically been there before.

Sometimes I'll walk into rooms and think, "Woah..." but I can't remember where I've seen it before. Other times I will randomly be talking to friends and I'll ask, "Haven't you said that before?" But I realize they haven't. It's really confusing.

Hi there,

Well it sure sound a bit scarry no..to have neurons miss fire like that. How can you trust the brain that can miss fire any time like that?

Deja-vu to me is when you see or hear something that wakes up your soul memory of it from a previous life.
Like recently i was in vancouver british colombia and i was exploring the downtown area when i came across a street as i walk on it i all of a sudden was thrown back in time and on my left there was a black car passing by with big round glass headlights and bicycle tires (you know like the first early cars) and i KNEW it was 1923 just like now i know it's 2010. This only lasted few seconds...then i was back. Don't forget that i was walking during this time.
This is only one of my deja-vus. I don't know if that's what they should be called though. Pretty interesting experience it was i have to say.

~Patrick Zakhm

www.montrealparanormal.com