Montreal Paranormal Forum

Welcome to our paranormal forum . If you have questions or had a paranormal experience that you'ld like to share it with us and maybe get answers to explain it then this is the place to post it on. Please do not spam us or you will be banned. Thank you!

Montreal Paranormal Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
something strange happened to me

I'm a age 28 and im from Longueuil. I live in a little apartment that was a garage before. Last year, i was sleeping in my bed, then i woke up and go to the toilet. While i was sitting on the toilet, I felt a very huge and heavy hand ( a right hand...like one of a very big man)grabbing my right shoulder...I really felt the pressure of a gig thumb in my back and the four other fingers in front of my shoulder, just beside my neck. I jumped like 3 feet high and i taught there was somebody on my right side, but there was nothing at all. I was so scared that i was'nt able to sleep that night. I spent the rest of the night with all lights open, wondering if something bad would happen to me. After that weird episode, nothing else like that happened. Now, i'm looking for answers and want to know if something similar happened to somebody...I'm not crazy...Please help me understand what was it!!! Please write me at sophie.huard@live.ca

Re: something strange happened to me

Your not crazy...and forget that word Crazy, Everything exist from Paranormal to unknown fiction creatures, you have to believe in it and send your energy to make it exist.. and with Ghosts if your scared and you showing them they going to feed with your " scariness ".

If it never happened after this experience then forget it. If it happens again maybe you have a Lost spirit or something else trying to communicate. If your really Scared go to the church ask them to purify your apartment.