Montreal Paranormal Forum

Welcome to our paranormal forum . If you have questions or had a paranormal experience that you'ld like to share it with us and maybe get answers to explain it then this is the place to post it on. Please do not spam us or you will be banned. Thank you!

Montreal Paranormal Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
investigator/enqueteur

Hello

i'm really interested about this stuff, but i lack experience loll. i do own a few tools from a flashlight to a FLIR IR (infrared camera) that takes great pictures but i must note that this IR camera, stays in my hands (sorry, it's not the kinda of tool that you let your friends play with loll). i also plan on building a few PODs and on getting a couple of toys (spirit box and so on)
i'd like to start a team or join one. i'm in the laurentians

thx!

Salut

Ca m'interese beaucoup ce type ''d'activité''...mais zero expérience de m'a part...j'ai quelques outils. d'un lampe de poche a une camera thermique infrarouge qui elle ne quitte jamais mes mains loll (désolé ce n'est pas le type d'outil qu'ont ''passe a ses chums''loll ..je prévois aussi l'achat de plusieur ''jouets'' comme un spirit box etc etc. aussi je suis sur le point de construire quelques POD. j'aimerais joindre une équipe ou en démarrer une. Je suis dans les laurentides

merci!