Montreal Paranormal Forum

Welcome to our paranormal forum . If you have questions or had a paranormal experience that you'ld like to share it with us and maybe get answers to explain it then this is the place to post it on. Please do not spam us or you will be banned. Thank you!

Montreal Paranormal Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Haunted house near verdun montreal

Hi i just want to let people know of my experiances living in a haunted house...yoou have the right to belive it or not but i swear im being 100%honest and got people who will say the same...last year i lived in ville emard right next to verdun and after a while unexplainable phenomenas started to happen like locked doors opening shadows in the hall moving reel fast .my girlfriend was having recurent nightmares of a man telling her (i will get you)after a while she also saw the shadows moving in the house and when it would happen she would start crying of fear...she was petrified and never wanted to come back...sadly bcuz i wanted to know the meaning of these attacks but for her sake we moved out .but i always woundered why it wasmore after her than me if someone has an idee id be glad to know

Re: Haunted house near verdun montreal

Hey, I was just curious, where was it that you were living?
Do you still remember the address?