Montreal Paranormal Forum

Welcome to our paranormal forum . If you have questions or had a paranormal experience that you'ld like to share it with us and maybe get answers to explain it then this is the place to post it on. Please do not spam us or you will be banned. Thank you!

Montreal Paranormal Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dachau

Hi Luisa,

Yes i have entered the gas chamber at he Dachau camp and i didn't know i was in it until few minutes later. But the moment i stepped in there i heard"I can't breath!!..I can't breath!!". There was unpleasant emotions in there as well but i could not put these into words to describe/depict them.

The thing with me is that i don't do what most visitors do and pick up guiding books, translators and listen to the guides or pamphlets before visiting sites like these. So i take/have no prior ideas on where I'll be walking in, i just walk and see what i pick up, that's how it is with me and how i work. I only go with basic info like this was a prison camp and how to get there on a map, that's all. From experience, the best way to pick up spiritual information and read your surroundings or read the akashic records of an area is to know nothing about anything in advance. The purer you are mind is(and not thinking of what you are doing here)the more sensitive you become.

How about you, care to share what you felt in there?

Recently i visited auschwitz concentration camp in Poland and it was just horrible the emotions left behind in there.

Kind regards,

Patrick