Montreal Paranormal Forum

Welcome to our paranormal forum . If you have questions or had a paranormal experience that you'ld like to share it with us and maybe get answers to explain it then this is the place to post it on. Please do not spam us or you will be banned. Thank you!

Montreal Paranormal Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My house is haunted, help!

So my 4 month old son and I have been staying with my aunt and uncle for the last 3 months. They have had some experiences with a spirit in the building long before I moved in here. And I've since had a few experiences myself. A couple of weeks ago I was coming in the patio door from having a smoke outside in the middle of the night and as I was taking off my shoes I heard a growl coming from about 4 feet in front of me. I brushed it off and assumed I was hearing things. Then 2 nights ago I got up with my son around 3am and once he was back asleep I went to use the washroom, as I was turning to close the bathroom door behind me I saw a figure dart across the door inside my little cousin's bedroom, the house was pindrop silent. So I opened the door back up to look and I could see a face peeking at me from around the corner in his room. It was gone by the time I finished using the washroom. Then last night my little cousin was taking his shower upstairs, I had just gotten my son to sleep and went down to join everyone else. My aunt went up to check on my cousin and he asked her if she had been peeking in on him while he was washing his hair, she said no, and then he said "don't lie mommy you were watching me, I can see your hand print right there". Plain as day there was a hand print on the shower curtain as though someone had held it open from the outside to look in. The entire shower curtain was wet except for that hand print.
I'm hoping someone can help me out, I really don't know what to do about this. I'd like to know where to find a reputable medium or some sort of investigative team to help debunk these occurrences. Thank you in advance for your help.