Rob's WD16H and Big4 Forum

Dutch army, Johan Herman Fuhler, somewhere between 1945 and 1950

Rob's WD16H and Big4 Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
16H FOR SALE

Hi Everybody.
My 16h for sale due to ankle injury,not perfect but on the road,please email me for details. Regards Alan

Re: 16H FOR SALE

Hi Again.
Further to the above you can also call on 07931 923231,but please no tyre kickers,i can provide photo"s to genuine enquries,and of course you can always come and look. Regards Alan

Again

To answer a much asked question,the bike is in military trim painted in desert colours,it has the pannier bags,side stand and retaining clip and canvas grips.the bike has a VMCC dating certificate stating year of manufacture as 1935.I do have the old buff log book and some old photo"s from its early life.Hope this answer some of the questions. Regards Alan.

Gents,

I placed a picture of Alan's bike on the Trade page of the website http://www.wdnorton.nl/trade_page.htm

Cheers,

Rob

Hi Again.

The jerry can has been replaced with the genuine pannier bag,i also have the headlight for the bike,which is included.The speedo, generator and gearbox have all been refurbished in the last few years and the bike charges well,oil pressure is good and it uses no oil between services which has been done every winter since i got the bike 6 years ago.Keep the questions coming and i will try to answer soonest. Regards Alan

BIKE NOW SOLD.THANKS FOR THE INTEREST. REGARDS ALAN.