Everything Pot Related

Connect with other Growers & Users
​​​​​​​

Requests & Reviews
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cannabis lotion

Hi there I just wanted to say I received a free sample of the cannabis lotion. I have a pituitary tumor (rheumatoid arthritis) and lupus(Osteoarthritis)
I am using it daily on my knee and it's relieving the pain so immensely that I am actually getting a proper night's sleep. Thank you Christine Howard ❤️

Re: Cannabis lotion

Thank you for the feedback! If you ever need more (free of charge) just make a post in "Reviews and Requests" .

We are local to each other so no shipping charges would apply, as you can pick it up. However, if another user reaches out to you; you would be required to pay for your own shipping and provide proof of age by sending a photo of yourself, to the sender, holding a sign that says, "www.thepotexchange.ca". You must also cc free.marijuana@thepotexchange.ca so that we are doing our due diligence in ensuring no one under age use this service.

This protects your personal information and stops anyone who is underage from using false ID.

If your age is still a ? You will need to send the pot exchange an image of your licence with ONLY the photo and the DOB showing. NOT your whole licence.

At no time can anyone ask you to pay anything but the shipping.

If anyone breaks these rules; please let us know.

Christine aka The Pot Lady aka ThePotExchange.