Return to Website

Beatlegirl's Web Board

Devoted to discussion of all things Beatles...

Beatlegirl's Web Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ringo lefthanded?

I did some quiz on the internet a while ago and had to answer the question: "Which Beatles are lefthanded?" I said just Paul, the answer had to be Paul and Ringo. I was puzzled cause I was pretty sure Ringo was right handed, but later on I came across it on more websites. A lot of them say Ringo's lefthanded. For a while I thought "Well, if they say so..." But now I found something! On the video "The Beatles, their first US visit", you see a man asking an autograph from Ringo and you very clearly see Ringo sign with his RIGHT hand! There!

But I'm still puzzled; why do all these people say he's left handed? How did they get that idea? Where did it come from?

If someone can help me with this I'd be very gratefull!

Re: Ringo lefthanded?

Go to www.beatlelinks.net at the discussion forum, at "Goodnight Vienna"- Ringo forum. Find the answer to your question.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I did some quiz on the internet a while ago and had to answer the question: "Which Beatles are lefthanded?" I said just Paul, the answer had to be Paul and Ringo. I was puzzled cause I was pretty sure Ringo was right handed, but later on I came across it on more websites. A lot of them say Ringo's lefthanded. For a while I thought "Well, if they say so..." But now I found something! On the video "The Beatles, their first US visit", you see a man asking an autograph from Ringo and you very clearly see Ringo sign with his RIGHT hand! There!

But I'm still puzzled; why do all these people say he's left handed? How did they get that idea? Where did it come from?

Re: Re: Ringo lefthanded?

only paul is left handed. the rest of the boys are right handed

Replying to:

Go to www.beatlelinks.net at the discussion forum, at "Goodnight Vienna"- Ringo forum. Find the answer to your question.

Replying to: