TheUpstatestore.eu.kz poker place

TheUpstatestore.eu.kz poker place
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AbosolutePoker college contest

please post e-mails for the College Poker Challenge Tournament at Absolute Poker College Poker Challenge Tournament at Absolute Poker .
details on this 2nd chance tourney are on the web site.e-mails need to be in asap and you need to sign up before may 19th at midnight est.
you will not find a better freeroll on the net.
good luck and see you there. you can join by clicking link in this post or going to our website @ www.theupstatestore.eu.kz

Re: AbosolutePoker college contest

hey all good news for college poker players.
i just got off the phone with Absolute PokerBest Bonuses on the Net.
they are will to help out with a special college only free roll. top the winner would get a entry to the College Poker ChallengeCollege Poker Challenge. thats right so now you would not have to face 2000 players in order to get into the main event.you would only be facing 100 to 200 players but it would be 300 max.
get your college paid for for a whole year.
i am waiting for final the final word on this from Absolute PokerBest Bonuses on the Net. i will know by today and update our web site with information on this.
this will be open to all college members, not just www.theupstatestore.eu.kz forum members. there will be some details that need to be followed in order to make sure your in college. like using your .edu e-mails and all.
complete details will be on web site as soon as Absolute PokerBest Bonuses on the Net gets back to me. check later on today for details.

thanks all for your support on theupstatestore.eu.kz forum. now join the may22nd free roll to kick wannatalks poker ass. we also must give a thanks to wannatalkpoker for playing us.

thanks all poker phil