TheUpstatestore.eu.kz poker place

TheUpstatestore.eu.kz poker place
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
say hello and tell us about yourself

this is where you can say hello and give us a profile of your self.
i'll startout. my name is poker phil, have been playing for 1 1/2 yrs. right now the site i love is Absolute PokerBest Bonuses on the Net. i am from n.y. i am into sports. i play nl tourneys and some ring games. $3-$6 is my fav. i am also really starting to get into 7 card stud hi/lo

i am the admin of the site. we are a new club trying to get members. we have a very good relationship with Absolute PokerBest Bonuses on the Net and it will just keep getting better.
we are happy to see new members and will be having alot of contests. like bad beats for bucks, and chip sets. or if you have an idea let us know. thank you all poker phil.

Re: say hello and tell us about yourself

hello tam from canada, i hope im doing this right didnt see a place to register, love thee poker playing, especially and good people to play with, not sore losers who get mouthy when they lose which is getting so old and no need its poker we cant always expect our hands to win, had to let it, lollook forward to plAying and learning from you all, and have fun at the table

Re: say hello and tell us about yourself

hello tam from canada, i hope im doing this right didnt see a place to register, love thee poker playing, especially tourneys and good people to play with, not sore losers who get mouthy when they lose which is getting so old and no need its poker we cant always expect our hands to win, had to let that out lollook forward to plAying and learning from you all, and have fun at the table