Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing - $100.00 – Cave Tubing from Ambergris Caye – Cave Tubing from San Pedro - Cave Tubing In Ambergris Caye – Ambergris Caye Tours – Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing and Mayan Ruins – Ambergris Caye Mayan Ruins Tours – Amber

Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing – Cave Tubing from Ambergris Caye – Cave Tubing from San Pedro - Cave Tubing In Ambergris Caye – Ambergris Caye Tours – Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing and Mayan Ruins – Ambergris Caye Mayan Ruins Tours – Ambergris Caye Travel Forums – Ambergris Caye Vacation Packages – Ambergris Caye Scuba Diving – Ambergris Caye Tour Companies – Ambergris Caye Belize – San Pedro Cave Tubing – San Pedro Belize Vacations – Belize Travel Forums -  We are your guide to jaguar paw cave tubing and jungle zipline. Find reviews about jaguar paw cave tubing, jaguar paw zipline, and much more. You can also find reviews about our jungle A.T.V. tours and private shore excursions. We also offer Ambergris Caye Tours.

Click On The Image To Reach Our Website

Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing – Cave Tubing From Ambergris Caye - San Pedro
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing and Zip Line

My family and I planned a vacation in Belize. We booked our rooms at the Sun Breeze in San Pedro. We booked a combination of cave tubing and zip line with Belize Guided Tours. We flew into Belize at around 6:15 am the morning and Jason was at the airport with a sign that reads my name. We loaded our luggage to the van and off we went. We stopped at small store for some snacks and drinks. As we drove Jason told us about Belize’s history and cultures. When we arrived at the zip line site no one was there. We had it all for ourselves. We zipped across the river we tubed on. This was fantastic.

After the zip line we geared up for the caves. Now Albert is taking through the caves. He pointed out medicinal plants as we hiked through the rain forest. He also told us about the mayan people and how they used the caves. It was very informative tour. We he enter the river Albert formed a chain with us and towed us through the caves. He also pointed out formations in the caves I doubt we would have notice own our own.

After the tubing we dressed into dry clothes and drove to the City. We were given a complimentary tour of Belize City. We saw some of the historical sites and stopped for some photos. We were then dropped off at the water taxi. These guys did a great job with the cave tubing and zip line. I recommend them.

March
Austin, Texas