Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing - $100.00 – Cave Tubing from Ambergris Caye – Cave Tubing from San Pedro - Cave Tubing In Ambergris Caye – Ambergris Caye Tours – Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing and Mayan Ruins – Ambergris Caye Mayan Ruins Tours – Amber

Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing – Cave Tubing from Ambergris Caye – Cave Tubing from San Pedro - Cave Tubing In Ambergris Caye – Ambergris Caye Tours – Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing and Mayan Ruins – Ambergris Caye Mayan Ruins Tours – Ambergris Caye Travel Forums – Ambergris Caye Vacation Packages – Ambergris Caye Scuba Diving – Ambergris Caye Tour Companies – Ambergris Caye Belize – San Pedro Cave Tubing – San Pedro Belize Vacations – Belize Travel Forums -  We are your guide to jaguar paw cave tubing and jungle zipline. Find reviews about jaguar paw cave tubing, jaguar paw zipline, and much more. You can also find reviews about our jungle A.T.V. tours and private shore excursions. We also offer Ambergris Caye Tours.

Click On The Image To Reach Our Website

Ambergris Caye Cave Tubing – Cave Tubing From Ambergris Caye - San Pedro
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline

My husband and I just returned from a cruise aboard the Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas. We arrived in Belize early in the morning and met our guides for the Jaguar Paw Zip Lining and Cave Tubing just outside of the port. Our Jaguar Paw guide loaded us onto an air-conditioned charter bus and we drove approx 1 hour to the jungle.

I was initially apprehensive about the Aerial Trek Zip Line as I am terrified of heights, but it was evident how experienced all of the employees at the Jaguar Paw zip line were. They expertly fit us into harnesses and helmets. Our group included a wide range of ages, from my young niece to older father-in-law. We all had such a blast flying along the zip line. It was the highlight of the trip! What an adrenaline rush.

The cave tubing was a bit of a letdown after the zip line. It seemed a little chaotic, as we were traveling over Christmas and all of the tours were pretty crowded. We each carried an inner tube and walked about 20 minutes (probably close to a mile) to the entrance to the 2 caves we floated through. DEFINITELY bring water shoes for this part! My husband and I had Speedo water shoes and they were perfect. The cave tubing was an interesting experience and there was a lot of fun stuff to see. My husband and I have been to many caves before, so I think it would probably be more impressive if you haven't already explored similar ones. All of the Jaguar Paw guides were very knowledgeable and experienced. We had a lot of fun during this part, but I think it was just a letdown after the adrenaline rush of the jungle zip line!

After the cave tubing, we ate a lunch at Jaguar Paw that was included in the price of the package. They served us chicken, rice and beans, coleslaw. It was delicious!! We would highly recommend this tour.

Remember to bring: Bug Spray, change of clothes, waterproof camera, regular camera for zip line (we only brought a waterproof one for both and sadly, it took horrible pics in the jungle! I would have loved to have the pictures of my 70+ yr old father in law racing down the zip line!), waterproof shoes (our Speedo ones were perfect), towel.

Eugene

Re: Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline

Jaguar paw cave tubing and jungle zipline is a fun tour to do. My family and I spent 4 days in San Ignacio on our vacation. We booked this combination with this company. First of all, they were prompt to pick us up. Our tour guide was Albert. Her was very accommodating and funny. We drove through the Town of San Ignacio and stop for some tacos. Oh Yes! they were better than what is called Mexican tacos in the U.S. It was fresh, warm, and very tasty. After tacos we headed to the caves. It was about 40 minutes drive. As we drove Albert shared a lot of history with us and entertained us. When we arrives at the caves Albert advised that it is best to do the zip line first since the caves usually get crowded. Since we were early, we had the caves for ourselves. It was a full day of fun and I have regrets booking with this company. I recommend this company to all who really want to have a fun day.

Thank you
Martha Cheng and family

I had fun day with some friends whilst we were in Ambergris Caye diving. We booked the Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline and it was a blast! Our tour guide was very informative and made us feel really comfortable. It was soooooooooo much fun and I would do it again.

Highly recommended

Tim

If I get the chance I will do it again. Jaguar paw cave tubing and jungle zipline is a blast! Our tour guides were about safety. Apart from that they were informative and fun guys. Lunch was hmm hmm great. I love that chicken very much.

Thank you for accommodating our group at such short notice.

Highly recommended

Marvin and Crew

Re: Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing, Zipline, and Jungle A.T.V.

At a point I was thing the it would be impossible to do all three cave tubing, zipline, and jungle atv in one day. Well, I was wrong about that. We requested this package whilst staying in Ambergris Caye. We boarded the 6:00 am water taxi to Belize City and our tour guide was there waiting for us. Well, I have to say this package is a fun package. I don't want to say much because I recommend that you go for the experience. I recommend this package to all.

Thanks for a great day

Hoy family