Return to Website

Notices

Please leave notices and messages here, or use it for discussion. For matters of lasting interest, please use the Yahoogroup messageboard instead.

Notices
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
King's Landing

Thinking of the situation when they met a few days ago, Yue Yu's happy face faded slightly, showing a bit of haze. Then he waved his big sleeve, and several figures appeared in front of him. But it was Yue Zhangshi and Bingqian Ran Li, as well as Teng Xuan on the third day of junior high school, all of whom were forcibly recruited by him from the Tianzhu Tianyi Mansion. For a hundred years, several people failed to be like him. In the Wuzhuang Temple, you can practice a hundred times faster. However, in the six hundred years of Tianyi Mansion, it has also risen to the mirror of the Jade Immortal. Among them, Lin Zhuo is already a body of cultivation, all turned into Jian Dan. This is the practice of two Gengjin Dafa, at this moment, the whole person is more sharp-edged. Yue Yu is to see a slight frown, a few people for the repair, although the progress is extremely fast. But the foundation is weak and the heart of Tao is floating. An accident may lead to the danger of ruin. Then think about this hidden danger, immediately can be solved, Yue Yu this just look a little Ji, restored the normal color. Several people came out of Tianyi Mansion, first with a blank look on their faces, and finally, they looked at Yue Yu in astonishment. Yue Zhang was originally smart and intelligent, but after practicing Taoism, his mind was like a water mirror, and everything around him could be clearly reflected in his mind. After a little thought, he guessed one or two things. He looked at Yue Yu and said, "My son,lamella clarifer, how many people are you waiting for me? The foundation is not stable."? In fact, a hundred years ago, I already felt that something was wrong. Cultivation is not only unable to advance, but also impetuous and difficult to meditate. Fortunately, I went to the world with you before, and I honed my mood. Had it not been for this, he would have died when he crossed the Jade Immortal before. When Ran Li heard this, he was worried and said, "If Elder Martial Brother continues to practice like this,rapid sand filters, something will happen one day.". The hearts of several people, such as me, have not been honed. Although the magic power is not weak, it is like a domestic dog, which is difficult to be used. Staying in Tianyi Mansion every day is also a little dull, and there are very few insights. On the third day of junior high school and Xingyue Wen Yan, they all nodded with the same feeling. Although Yue Bingqian and Lin Zhuo did not speak, they also frowned and looked a little worried. Feeling slightly relieved, Yue Yu thought about it and showed the Kunlun mirror hidden in the void around his body: "I also know that I used to worry about you and so on, and that you would be found out by the explanation, so I have been muddling along like this.". But now, this Kunlun mirror has been restored by me, and the situation is different. See the facial expression of a few people, it is a vibration, fixed ground looks to that face aquamarine treasure mirror, the eye shows the color of surprise. Yue Yu also smiled: "Now there are two solutions to help you stabilize the foundation.". First, I use this mirror to illuminate the vast world, and put your spirit into it, so as to experience the world and sharpen the foundation. The second is to leave each other, rapid sand filters ,Lamella Plate Settler, and make their own way in this fairy world. With my Kunlun mirror suppression, even the Taoist ancestor, if you don't see it personally, it's hard to know your identity. It's just that this road is dangerous and unpredictable, and I can't guarantee it! After a moment's meditation, Yueh Chang said with a faint smile, "I just want to walk around and have a look at the scenery of this fairy world." Yue Yu did not say a word, behind the Kunlun mirror, then make Yue Zhang Shi, changed a pair of appearance. She still has a fresh temperament, like a female fairy in her twenties. But the senses are all different. Followed by, Yue Bingqian and Lin Zhuo Ranli, is also one after another to see the meaning of determination. The latter even gave a loud laugh: "It is often said that there is a great horror between life and death. No matter how much you have experienced in the fantasy world, you can't compare with the life and death training in the real world." Yue Yu knew the intentions of these three people and never wanted to be protected by his wings again. Mind to move again, that Kunlun mirror, the same beam of light, so that three people are also transformed. Then only ten breath time, Yue Yu in front of a few people, have gone out of sight. Even on the third day, the stars and the moon left o