Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
might be more ~hiccups~ on the tripod boards

Hello dear friends

I think there are a few hiccups on the tripod boards again so will copy the post I just left there.

"Am sorry that I haven’t been about much as I wanted to get all the inside Christmas trees up and decorated before we go away later next week so at least there won’t be that rush when we return. They are all up and decorated (just have to finish the big one in the sitting room) and Babs will be coming up on Tuesday though we won’t actually leave until Thursday morning so it will be lovely to catch up with her {smile}

Also managed to have a little ~mishap~ with Noosa last week he doesn’t look where he is going sometimes and I had bent down to tie up a shoe lace when he galloped through under my arm and crashed straight into my head! Think we have both had a headache ever since!

I meant to write up a little post this morning yet have been dashing about finishing tasks and even managed to get the lawns mowed though nearly froze in the process as it was sooo cold out there! The weather forecast said no frost for a few days so it will allow the grass time to recover before the frosts return. {smile}

I hope that everyone across the Pond had a very Happy Thanksgiving holiday time and now you will all be building up to Christmas as well right? {smile}

Whilst I think of it – Elfina do you watch Dancing with the Stars over there? We are watching Strictly Come Dancing and even Paul is hooked! {grin} I have been looking at MelB on YouTube she is amazing especially with that partner of hers {Smile}

Am going to pop this post in now as I need to go feed the dogs and hope to be back later.. til then

Love always

Mermaid…xxx

Re: might be more ~hiccups~ on the tripod boards

Greetings to {{All}} who may enter {Smile}

I have just completed a new page for the esoteric site and will leave the url here for those who might not have seen it on the contents page. It is fairly self explanatory and covers Keywords and Phrases for the Signs when operating through the Three Crosses.{Smile}

http://www.btinternet.com/~seamaid/Esoteric_signskeywords.htm

Hope you enjoy the read {Smile}

love always

mermaid...xxx