Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For 2008 a little request

Hello dear friends {Smile}

As I see that nearly all my posts have been deleted by Tripod on the main board I am debating closing it down. I appreciate that they have to do their housekeeping and the site was/is free yet there is not much point if they keep removing my posts methinks {smile}

I thought I would leave a message here to ask people what they think - ie whether to just use here for posting in future. I will leave another message in the Main Retreat board and ask the same question.

til later

love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: For 2008 a little request

It is now getting very strange so I thought I would copy my post out of the Main Retreat that I have just left there in case they get wiped out. So here goes...

"Well it is getting stranger even with Mercury Rx! I just checked in the old Retreat as I never deleted it and someone has taken the time to take out all the mermaid messages there as well! I used to leave a little message in there each new year and they are all gone together with all the mermaid posts though all the retreaters posts are still there... tis bizarre. Ah well.

I will finish up the London post and probably leave it in the other board if I am going to be deleted out of my own message board here! {Smile}

Not sure if people are posting here and are getting deleted or just not posting... so if anyone has had their posts deleted out then can you let me know by email or the other board please?

love always from a rather confused

mermaid...xxx"

Hi Liz

Just checked the other board, and can see the dilemma you're having. It's true, after page 20 there is no sign of your posts at all, with the exception of one birthday post with graphic for Diana's birthday which was back in July.

I did see your last two postings, so the latest ones are showing up, (3rd and 4th of Feb)just thought you might like to know that. Scratching my head here wondering what on earth could cause just your posts to be deleted

Am happy to post here, no problems with that, and I get to use the smiley faces as well.

Might be a good idea to post the url for this alternative retreat again on the old board, I did eventually find it, but as its not used often, people might have lost the link.

Well thats me for now, hey maybe its just time for a change.

Cheers
Robynne

Aww thank you dear {{robynne}}}

I have left the urls on the other board for folks to find it here if they want. I think you are right perhaps it is time for a change indeed.

I always kept this site (and paid for it to have it ad free) so think perhaps it would be better to just post here now. I see that the Seawolf and esoteric ones are still fine so perhaps that is another message from the Universe for me as well... will ponder that one for a while.

In the meantime will have a think on how we can use this board more easily.. til then leaving you a {{warm hug}}}

with love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: Here I am....

Mermaid, I noticed today that you have been removed from the Retreat all the way up to this week. My or my what a problem. I have found you here so will continue here if that is the way it must be.
I hope it is just a glitch caused by retrograde Mercury.

My kitchen is finally done and it looks very nice. Because I have kept the same decor it still looks like my kitchen only much nicer with all new cabinets and counter. I'll take some pictures soon.

{{{elfina}}} aww lovely to see you made it {smile} I think we will use this board for a while a least and so I started another string for February posts so we can use that one. If we keep the day to day posts for February in there and then we can start another one for March (to save the strings getting too many posts in them - if folks are posting that is! {smile}

I see that dear {{kermit}} is having problems with his computer so will drop him an email as I don't think he read the messages in the other board saying about the problem there (especialy now if he has cataract problems bless him!).

I will keep checking there if anyone posts yet hopefully people will read there and then come over here.. looks like just you and me and robyunne for the time being though {Smile}

See you in the February string til then sending {{{hugs}}} and love across the Pond to you {smile}

mermaid...xxx

Hi Liz,

Thanks for the site address.

Yep, I had a total crash. I lost everything so I'm requesting all my friends to send their address at my same address which will change in a few days as I'm getting WildBlue satellite service. I will put that e mail addrees here when it comes and will send it to all the addresses I have. TAKE CARE MY fRIEND, MISSED NOT BEING IN TOUCH opps, {{{HUGS}}}

What birthday? who's birthday? what are birthdays? hehehe

Robynne, how youse guys doing? Take Care {{{HUGS}}}

Elfina, enjoy, back in NY yet? {{{HUGS}}}

Take Care my friends, ENJOY

LIGHT, LOVE & PEACE; Kermit and Friends {{{HUGS}}} Bom Bobbi here: boy am I glad he finally got this thing together. I kept kicking on his butt and he finally did it. WHEW. {{{LOVING PAWSEY HUGS AND LICKY LICKS}}}

dear {{{kermit}}} lovely to see you made it sweetie {{{hugs}}} Hope you are enjoying the new super fast access as well now you have redone your computer. If you read down the ~Posts for March~ string you will be able to catch up on what has been happening as I thought the best thing we could do is just have a string for each month so that we can keep the posts together and post the day to day things and then new ones can be started for special topics (ie your new email addy etc)... {Smile}

Hope all is well with you and {{bob bobby}} and look forward to seeing you back again soon wheny our own ~now~ permits {Smile} til then sending you ....

lots of love and {{warm hugs}}}}

mermaid...xxx

Hello to all and sorry to have missed all the Piscean Birthdays

This has been very difficult to get a post to "stick" and hoping that this one works. Tried several times to post in the original board to no avail.

Dear Robynne, Liz, Kermit and Sarah, {{{Belated Birthday Hugs}}}

Life has been very stressful of late and hardly any time to log on. Feel awful for missing your special days The first time I've missed out on the birthday celebrations and well wishes, but hope each of you know I wish the best for this new year for you.

Will try to update later, but for now, have to run

Love to all,
Diana

aww {{diana}} I have just left a message in the Pisces birthday string and so good that you have finally managed to get a post to stick. I don't know what is up with the other Tripod ones which is why I decided to use this back up board now as the main message board. With paying a modest fee for this one (which I have done for a few years since joining) hopefully we shouldn't have as many problems as with the tripod one. I also took out the facility where you had to type in the letters/numbers shown in the little box so that should also make it easier to post although I kept the preview facility - hopefully says she with fingers crossed! {smile}

Look forward to seeing you post again soon... til then

love to you always dearest {{wolfsister}}}}

mermaid...xxx