Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
The Pisces Birthday Party! {smile}

Splashing through to leave a little something to start off our annual Pisces party {smile}

Hope you have had a lovely time away and then you can see this hopefully on your return next week. {smile}

love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: The Pisces Birthday Party! {smile}

Happy birthday SARAH

Wishing you all the best Liz, for your special day!

What a lovely visual thread this is...*smile*

Lotsa love

Continuing the birthday party - now tis the time for our dear{{Robynne}} {smiling}

have a wonderful time celebrating the special person you are! {{{hugs}}}

love always

mermaid...xxxx

Aww thanks Liz and Elfina for the lovely birthday cards graphics and wishes.

Just hope Kermit manages to hop his way over here for his special day, see that you left a note for him in the old board.

Really enjoyed my day yesterday, Greg bought me a webcam, so spent the morning installing it and then discovered while setting it up that you can make video clips, so had a hilarious hour or so practicing using that option, with Jase hamming it up big time.
It was one of those times when you laugh so much that the tears are rolling down your face. Then the girls turned up for lunch, and in the evening went to Rhianne’s place for tea.

Liz, sounds like you would have had a lovely night out with the kids and Babs to share your birthday with you too. Enjoy your new 19” monitor, we do like our computer accessories and toys eh?
Am going to go back and check the links on your London trip, when I last looked we were out of data transfer for the month and things were loading painfully slowly.

Seem to be waking very early the last week, its only 4:30 in the morning and couldn’t go back to sleep, so thought I’d take the time to pop in here.

Lotsa love

{{{robynne}}} aww looks like you had a lovely birthday as well sweetie and we are online at the same time as well as I just finished my post for the general Feburary string and saw that you had posted at the same time! {laughing} Heck I thought I got up early and here you are at 4.30am! {laughing} I like getting up erly because it is quiet time for me and then I can sit and write or catch up on emails or just have a read round before the day takes over – really suits me as I am not a night person any more. If it is late in the evening I just zonk out! {Smile}

Hope you enjoy the links for the London trip… Paul will be staying at the Naval Club again this week whilst he is in Court – it is really useful having that facility to use as hotels are horrendously expensive in London nowadays – so tis a bit of comfort in Mayfair which otherwise we could never afford that’s for sure! {smile}

Sending lots of love and {{{warm hugs}} Down Under sweetie {smiling}

Mermaid…xxx

PS yes I added a proper link to here from the old board so all dear kermit has to do is click it. Hopefully he is getting his computer sorted out so it won;t be too long before he is here again - will be even better if he makes it in time for his birthday as well! {smile}

Just splashing through to leave a little ~something~ for our dear {{kermit}} on his special day.

with love always

mermaid...xxx

1 2