Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday Mermaid

I felt our resident Mermaid should have a Birthday room all to herself. May all your birthday wishes
come true.

Re: Happy Birthday Mermaid

mermaids #1

Wishing you all the best Liz, for your special day!

Oops...posted in the wrong thread so reposting here

Lotsa love

aww bless you {{{elfina}}} {{{maggy}} and {{robynne}}} for such beautiful graphics! They are absolutely wonderful!

I have been having a lovely lazy day. Paul bought me a 19" widescreen LCD monitor and it is like having the equivalent of a 6ft plasma screen on my desk after the little flat screen monitor I had before - no more peering at the screen (or using CTRL scroll to make the letters bigger!) {grin} I am getting used to it though {Smile}

We are all going out tonight for a meal - just a family affair with the kids and spouses, Paul, Babs and I so will be lovely as we are going to our favourite Italian eaterie and no way am I dieting today! {grin} I did also have a lovely breakfast of scrambled eggs and mushrooms... so have been full all day since then! {smile}

I will be back tomorrow with a longer post yet just wanted to leave a {{warm thank you}} to you {{{all}}. I must tell you about the fox as well! {Smile} So til tomorrow... thank you all again and leaving a {{{warm group hug}}}}} with the hope that everyone is having a good weekend {smile}

love always

mermaid...xxx