Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Posts for March 2008

Hello again dear friends {Smile}

I thought I would start a new string today as it is the 1st of March yet I also realised a mistake I had made in not being observant enough the other day and I realised it first thing this morning when I posted in the Pisces birthday string. At the top of the string it shows the number of pages so you just click ~next~ for the next page to show….. duh! And there was me thinking the posts hadn’t taken in the February string and they were there (on page 2) all along! {laughing}

Anyways it does make sense to have a new string for each month so here we go with the new one {Smile}

We are doing Flemish house hotel again as Clive and Sarah are staying at the moment as they arrived on Wednesday and will be here until next Tuesday. Babs got away on Tuesday and Paul was down in London at the High Court (where he is a witness) and he will be there again on Monday. He was also away Thursday night and back last night so it has been a bit of a strange week with all the comings and goings {smile}.

The weather has turned really cold and we have had howling gales last night and this morning nearly losing quite a lot of garden fencing panels in the process. Fortunately we have got them all back up again. Emma and Dan came to visit this afternoon and it was lovely to see them.. in theory she only has 6 weeks to go now (in her words 4 or 8 weeks depending on whatever) {smiling}

I thought I would take the opportunity to pop in here and write up a quick post to get the string going before I have to go feed the dogs. This morning after I had popped a little post in the February string I then was going to start the March one and then Bravenet were doing some housekeeping so I couldn’t even read here either so that put an end to it until now {smile}

I hope that all are well and will post this in for now as tis time to feed the dogs. {{elfina}} will be back a little later to respond to your post at the end of the Feb string. The Pisces birthday string has been wonderful this year hasn’t it with all the amazing graphics – it is lovely to just go and waft along looking at them {Smile}

Dogs are getting a bit more pushy so before I get nudged off my chair will post this in with the wish for everyone to have a lovely weekend and leaving a {{{warm group hug}}}

With love always

Mermaid…xxx

Re: Posts for March 2008

Well ....

I certainly haven't been as busy as you! LOL

But I have just set up a new 'puter (17" laptop w/vista) and am quite happy. Also got a All In One printer & a docking station (all for a hair over $900 U.S. ).

It was a bit of a hassle to transfer all of my stuff from one PC to another, but it did help that I had a USB hard drive (80g).

Aside from that, I really do prefer this site to your other one. It is much more ameniable to blogging.

For what it's worth ... all is well here. I'm doing great and the kids are doing great. (forget the fact that my oldest daughter is a pastry chef and she is making me fat! LOL)

To all other participants here ...

I love reading your posts and I hope you are doing well! Have a great week!

Later,

Rick

Hello dear friends {Smile}

I thought I would make a start on a catch up whilst it is fairly quiet here at the moment. Clive and Sarah have now left for their long journey northwards after a lovely visit. Paul is on his way back from London and I am ot sure if he is going into the offive – I suspect not so that it would be better if I took a little time to sit and write now {smile}

Before I write anything more can I ask you to hold a special friend of ours in your thoughts. His name is Michael Clarke and he is one of Paul’s best friends inAustralia. A Leo Sun with the biggest, warmest heart you could imagine. – he is one of the nicest most positive souls one could hope to meet bless him {Smile} He has suffered major challenges in his life (from being confined to a wheelchair after breaking his back and then getting himself to walk again when no-one thought he would do it – to major heart surgery about 5 years ago) and has always met those challenges with a brave heart and positive thoughts and actions. He now has been diagnosed with cancer of the oesophagus and is going to have to undergo major chemotherapy followed by major surgery if the chemo reduces the mass. If the chemo doesn’t reduce the mass then it is not a good outlook and he will be on limited time though at present it does not seem to have spread anywhere else in the body. I hope that you can all join me in sending out healing energies and positive thoughts to Mike and Rebecca as they start on this new journey in their life together. Depending on how things go we may have to hop on a flight Down Under in May sometime (after the chemo has finished and before the surgery as that seems to be a suitable ~window~ though of course tis one day at a time). You all know the power of thought and energy so every little bit will help I am sure.

Paul has been in a state of shock as we only found out on Saturday and I think it is a major revisit for him since his friend Hans in Germany died from cancer of the throat. Mind you that was slightly different as there was really nothing do be done for dear {{Hans}} as it had spread so rapidly and he didn’t get it diagnosed in time. Mike’s seems to be the middle and lower part of the oesophagus so if all goes well and surgery takes place he will not lose his voicebox. Anyways as said up there tis one day at a time.

I thought we were going to have snow yesterday yet fortunately it turned out to be a bit of sleet only thank goodness as Scotland and the North has a lot of snow right now. All the spring flowers are out here and we are awash with daffodils, primroses and crocusses with even some early tulips out as well. The early bulace tree blossom is also out as well though I don’t think there will be much pollination as tis too cold for the bees to come out {smile}

I will pop this post in now and do the catch up in a separate one else this will be a mile long to read! {smile} so here we go with a {{warm group hug}} for {{all}} {smiling}

Love always
Mermaid…xxx

Re: Posts for March 2008 (part 2)

{{elfina}}} Hope that Pat has now recovered from his flue and also that you are well and haven’t come down with it! I will look forward to a bird for the Christmas tree as and when you are able to make one as I was so upset when I lost the two lovely ones you sent me in the fire. How did the sale go and did your lovely grand daughters have a lovely time for their birthdays? You will have to have a second celebration when you go north again won’t you? {smile} How did the sale go? I hope it was very successful and knowing you were in charge of it all I am sure that it was! {smile} Was very sorry to hear about your neighbours passing and hope it all went well the other day. Just make sure you don’t overdo things too much sweetie else you will be down with flu from getting yourself too run down! (just a little gentle nag there!{smile}) sending love and {{hugs}} across the Pond to you dear friend and look forward to reading your next post soon so that I know all is well with you. {smile}

{{Maggy}} was lovely to read your pos (and see the orgeous graphics) t in the other string and I hope that all is well with you and Dan. We still have winter here so I hope you are enjoying the rest of summer – looks as though there has been strange weather though as when I spoke to Rebecca on Sunday she said the temperature was down to 2 degrees! How are all the fourleggeds doing? The wolfpack are fine here and little Shiva is still going on quite well despite the scare last year. I can’t believe that she is 13 now bless her. The boys are as boisterous as usual and Noosa is just huge! They all love it when Clive and Sarah are here as they have great fun playing and romping around with clive. He really enjoys himself with them {smile}

{{rick}}} lovely to see your nice long post dear friend and hey that sounds like a great new computer! {Smile} I am now getting used to this large screen and changed the screen resolution settings so it is more like it {Smile} I have just redone the forums page and put this board url at the top to make it the main message board. I have always had this yet thought it was easier to use the guestbook format. Those are still there for the seawolf and esoteric astrology ones as they are not used as much. Mind you I do pay a modest fee to keep this ad free which is nice so it seemed a bit silly not to use it. I think it works quite well now with having the posts for each month also (especialy now I have figured out how to see the extra posts on the exyra pages! {laughing}) How stupid I was before – yet at least I realised my mistake! {grin}. Glad to hear all is well with you and crikey it has been bad enough with Sarah here as she adores puddings and cakes so we have had a few of them these past few days (with the resulting expanding waistline!) so how you manage is beyond me! {grin} By the way, what is ~blogging~ when it is at home? {smile}

Well I think I had better pop this post in now as Paul has just arrived home so am sending out a thank you to the Universe for the time to get this post done. I only have a load to write up for the astrodienst forum though that is going to take a smidge longer. I hope that kermit is getting his computer done ok. Think I mighthave to give him a call and see how he is doing.

In the meantime I hope that everyone is well and leaving another {{{warm group hug}}} to {{all}}} who enter {smile}

Love always
Mermaid…xxx

Don't you just love how this site shows how many peeps have viewed a thread but haven't posted? LOL

I'm glad that Kermie is back online (and is going with high speed access)

Wishing all of you well!

Rick

Dearest, dearest Mermaid!

I found you! I googled you!!

Computer crashes, life crashes, but now I am soaring. I have so many wonderful things to tell you, and I am looking forward to hearing from you. I am excited that I found your site again. I looked for you in the past but gave up, but all must be aligned correctly tonight.

I shall read through posts to try to get a glimpse of your world today.

I pray that you are well and all your family, friends, doggies ...

Love,
Diane from Falmouth, MA, aka Stars

Namaste!
Now that I have found this wonderful, amazing , soul-liberating site , full with Sweet Angels & Messengers of God, i firmly believe its an auscpicious augury for now becoming , my journey of life a Sacred one!
Salutataions ! Pranam! Jnana/Jina!

regards!
Arihant

Hello dear friends {smile}

Here we are at another weekend and I don’t know where the time has flown to. The weather is not that brilliant and there is a big storm forecast for Monday so we have been~battening down the hatches~ so as to speak so hopefully all will be ok with not too much damage. As there is nothing more to do outside I am going to indulge myself with some more esoteric astrology writing yet I thought I would sit and do a post for here first {smile}

All is well here and I have been able to do some astrology writings as well this week which has been lovely as it seems like an age has gone by without having any inspiration or indeed much inclination to write. However all things pass don’t they and I am happy that I am in a writing mode again {smile}

{{rick}} hope you are having a good weekend dear friend. I know what you mean about the number of ~views~ versus the amount of posts yet that is ok – it is lovely if people want to post as the more the merrier yet if they just want to read then that is ok as well. Am sitting here feeling like eating some cake so it is just as well your daughter is over there methinks as I would be asking her to get baking! {grin} When Clive and Sarah were here last weekend they had gone to visit some friends in London and they brought back the most divine chocolate torte cake from a french patisserie… it was just heavenly. Mind you I am grateful that it is not here in Suffolk else I would be down there every day so we have agreed now that every time they come and visit here they have to go and visit their other friends as well and bring back a little ~something~ sweet. {chuckle} Perhaps we will have an opportunity over the weekend to have a chat on msn if we are both online together. It would be lovely to have a catch up for sure {Smile} Til then sending you a {{warm hug}} across the sea {smile}

{{{kermit}}} I hope you manage to read in here sweetie as this is rather diferent from the other format. I will leave a message in the other string for you and a {{hug}} here for you and {{bom bobbie}} {smile}

{{{Diane/Stars}}}} what a wonderful surprise to see you made it here sweetie!!!! I was so happy to read your post first thing this morning {smiling} the Universe certainly provides doesn’t it as I was only thinking of you the other day. I had got out the lovely scarf you bought me and thought of you and wondered what you were doing. Actually I would have emailled you within the next day or so anyway yet wasn’t sure if you had changed email addresses. I want to hear all your news and what has been happening in your life! My email address is still the same (seamaid at btinternet.com) I put the at instead of the @ just in case it can be picked up though I think this site is ok as regards trawling for email addresses etc{smile}. All is well here though I changed over to this site as somehow all the messages I had written in the other mermaid message board have been deleted which is fairly bizarre so you wouldn’t be able to read anything that has happened in the past few years there. Fortunately the seawolf board and the esoteric board are untouched which is a blessing. Awww it’s soooo good to hear from you sweetie! Sending lots of love and {{{big warm hugs}}}} across the Pond to you and hope you are back in here again very soon! {smiling}

arihant: Greetings and welcome to you and thank you for taking the time to leave your kind message {smile} Are you the same arihant who posts in the astrodienst forum site? I believe I have seen someone posting under that name there. Hope to see you again whenever your own ~now permits til then sending warm wishes your way….{smile}

{{{elfina}}} I hope that all is well with you sweetie and that you haven’t succumbed to the flu that Pat had? Will send off some {{healing energies}} across the Pond to you any way and hope to see you back in here very soon {{{hugs}}}}}

hokey dokes that is about it for now so I will pop this post in and go and make a start on typing up my notes on some esoteric charts that have been outstanding quite a while {Smile} Am sending out a thank you to the Universe for giving me the inspiration and energy to get down to some serious writing again {smile}

Hope that {{all}} are well and having a good weekend. Will look in again later.. til then leaving a {{{warm group hug}} to {{all}} who may enter {smile}

Love always

Mermaid…xxx

Yes, Divine Mermaid,
I am Arihant from India & i am also the same one writin atAstrodienst's, I saw your Esoteri Astrology post there & was simply turned in. I felt i should first pay my homage & respects at your door step & footstep first , then I shall ask your blessings & guidance .

Your best wishes for me , i am already feeling!
Thank you.
Arihant

{{Diane/Stars}}} Thank you so much for your email and tis wonderful to be back in touch again… I will write tomorrow as tis now getting late though I did send a one-liner so you know I received it ok. I loved the pic of Heidi as well {smile} Hope that you are having a good weekend and leaving another {{warm hug}} for you sweetie {Smile}

Greetings again Arihant and thank you for your confirmation {Smile} If I can be of any help either here or in the esoteric string at astro then feel free to leave a message… til then thank you again for your post {Smile}

I see that dear {{diana wolfsmoon}} has finally made it to the Board thank heavens so will go and plop a line in response to hers and then am going to head off to Neptune land. My thanks to the Universe for allowing me all this time today to be able to sit and write {smile} Til tomorrow

Love always
Mermaid…xxx

Hello dear friends {smile}

I had a little thought this morning which was prompted in a way by your post up there dear dear {[rick}} about the number of views versus actual posts. It is never a pre-requisite for people to post if they don’t want to yet I thought it might be a good idea to use some of the energy to help others so have started a new string today which people can contribute a thought for healing by just reading and thinking it if they don’t wish to write {Smile}

I saw this morning that dear {{elfina’s}}} husband {{Pat}} has been taken into hospital and that together with Mike and Rebecca travelling to Sydney today to start his chemotherapy treatment tomorrow was an extra prompt to do something. So dear friends when you have time to just peek in there and as you read then just think {{healing energies}} being sent to whoever is in need or leave a post to ask for energies to someone you know and thus we can all help each other can’t we? {Smile}

I have to go and make a start on my day yet wanted to post this in now rather than wait til later. Whilst I think of it I saw that Diana (wolfsmoon) had problems with posting here so if anyone else has any kind of problem then just email a post to me (at seamaid@ btinternet.com} and I will make sure it gets posted OK? {Smile}

Til later dear friends - wishing everyone a very good Sunday and leaving a {{warm group hug}}}}

With love always

Mermaid…xxx

1 2 3