Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Author
Comment
Re: Energy for {{Dave}}} and {{Angie}}}

Continuing to hold Angie and Dave in my thoughts.

Am asking Raphael as well to wave his staff of Rainbow Colors over Dave and bring him blessed relief. Also asking Archangel Michael to give Angie the strength needed to face this most difficult time, and for the guardian angels of both of them to enfold them in their wings and bring them comfort and peace.

Re: Energy for {{Dave}}} and {{Angie}}}

Hi guys,

With the LOVE OF THE UNIVERSE B2 and myself pray LOVINGLY for the peace and comfort to those we love. Uncle Mark and his family and those close to him; Angie and Dave during these trials that are ever so hard to accept and be at PEACE with; Jacqui and the unknown. B2 AND MYSELF WRAP LOVING ARMS ABOUT OUR FRIENDS WITH PEACE LOVE AND CARING.

LIGHT, LOVE & PEACE; Stewart and Friends {{{loving PEACE HEALING HUGS}}} B2 sending wonderful {{{LOVING PAWSEY HUGS & LICKY LICK}}} GOD BLESS ALL OF US!

Re: Healing Energy for {{Rob}}}

Hello dear friends

Am asking you to send {{healing energies}} to {{Rob}}} who is a dear friend and also an old school chum of Paul who lives in NSW, Australia. We went to visit him and Cath (his wife) last year for their daughter's wedding. He is also Emma's godfather.

We had the news last night that he is in hospital in critical care after being thrown off his horse (they have a sheep and cattle station), suffering broken ribs and punctured lungs. His digestive system has also shut down which is not good news so if you could hold him and his family (who have all come home) in your thoughts and send out {{healing energies}}} it would be very much appreciated.

Wondering if all the sad personal news this year will ever end....~sigh~

thank you so much dear friends - we all know the power of healing energies and I am sending out more to dear {{Rob}} as I write.

with love always

mermaid...xxx

Hell again dear friends

The power of love and energy never fails to amaze me {Smile}

We had the news that Rob is out of critical care and is now home would you believe! {smile} As soon as we had the news I sent out a heartfelt thank you to dearest archangel {{Raphael}} for his intervention in restarting Rob's digestive system as that was the critical part of his injuries. Broken bones will take time to heal but the speed of his recovery is just amazing - thank you to {{all}} who have sent out {{healing energies}}} Down Under to him.

Sitting here sending out more {{healing}} to {{{all}} of those who need them with extra ones for dear {{elfina's}}} {{Pat}}}.

with love always

mermaid...xxx

Liz, that is wonderful news regarding Rob! Indeed, shows what the wondrous and miraculous power of prayer and healing thoughts/energy can do in conjunction with Archangel Raphael and the healing angels {smile}

It never ceases to amaze me how the intervention of prayers can help expedite healing when the soul wishes to remain present. Hoping though that the bad news with loved ones will abate for us all, as each of us certainly seems to have been facing the Angel of Death far too much lately.

Sending out more healing thoughts to Rob as I write this.

Love,
Diana

Absolutely wonderful news about Rob, sending more healing energy his way. We are settling in here in Florida. There is always so much to do when we arrive. I finally just today after an entire week have my laptop running on the new set up. Tomorrow we start a week of doctor visits on a quest for an answer to Pat's problems and to see if and when there will be surgeries. I also have my yearly checkup for my heart and cholesterol. Wish us luck.

I haven't put up the tree yet and fear it will have to wait a little longer until Pat is ready to tackle it with me. I think it will be a quiet Christmas this year, hopefully John can make a short visit here for it. We are not having our usual friends and neighbors here for Christmas dinner. Pat will be inviting another couple today, I hope they can make it as they are old friends who we are comfortable with.

Diana, I hope and pray all is well with you and Ed. Mermaid one of these days we will have to have a good phone conversation to catch up on life's happenings. Kermit as always wishing you well...stay warm and cozy as I hear it is cold in most of the country this week. Waving to all who stop by.

Healing thoughts & energies for Hathor and Robynne

Mermaid, I saw your post in the main thread, and so wanted to dust off the cobwebs to the healing room for you as I know you're limited on time. Thank you for letting us know about dear Hathor so that we can also focus our attention on her as well.

Dear Hathor, am focusing healing energy your way, and praying that Archangel Raphael will enfold you in his loving embrace, infusing you with Angelic healing energies. I hope that whatever is going on for you is resolved as quickly as possible, and that you will be watched over and healed.

And also sending out more healing and supportive energies for Robynne and her family who are facing a very difficult time right now. My thoughts are with you dear friend.

Sending additional healing thoughts, prayers, and energies out to all who may need them, and asking that as each of us face these difficult times, we be given the energy, strength, and stamina to face those challenges and arrive safely on the other side of them to a healthier and happier moment in our lives.

Love to All,
Diana

Re: Healing thoughts & energies for Hathor and Robynne

Thank you Diana,

Today was another trial through that labyrinthic (is there such a word?) hospital. The porters are sent to transport you in a wheelchair. A bus would be appropriate, or a skateboard with compass.

Choice is Mastectomy or lumpectomy. The latter requires radiation and maybe also chemo, plus constant revisits to an already scary site. I am leaning to the former, but I have to have ultrasounds, axilla and body plus bone density to face before any decision is made.

These are trying times. But I am not particularly attached to my body parts ... after all

~~I AM THE SOUL~~

Robynne, heart and soul with you. I have been hunting for your e, but if you OK it, Liz can forward to me. Take care. And warmest most comforting {{HUGS}}

Re: Healing thoughts & energies for Hathor and Robynne

{{{diana}}} thank you so much dear friend for reviving the room. I have had {{angie}} staying the past couple of days and just reading above she is doing so well after losing {[Dave}} last year. I am sure all the energies that have been sent to her have helped a lot. Thank you again{{{warm hugs}}} and also sending some {{extrahealing energies}} for {{{Ed}}}

awww dear {{{hathor}}} I have walked that path also dear friend so am holding you in my thoughts and sending out some serious {{{healing energies}}} your way. {{{{hugs}}}}

I had a lumpectomy with accompanying radiation afterwards and was lucky that lymph nodes were clear so I didn't have to go the chemo route. The choice is yours dear friend yet if it was me I would go the lumpectomy rather than full mastectomy if the lymph nodes are clear but that depends upon results doesn't it? Please keep us informed as to how you are getting on and what treatment you will be having {{{warm hugs}}}}

I am leaving {{robynnes}} email here as she left it in the main board (under 2014 posts) together with her address etc. It is

robynneblack63@gmail.com

{{{robynne}}} sending out some extra {{healing energies}} to you, {{Jase and Rhian}} as hopefully you are all asleep after {{greg's}}} memorial today.

Sending our {{more healing energies}}}{ to {{all}} those who need them

with love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: Healing thoughts & energies

Hello dear friends

Would ask that you please hold {{{Angela and Mike}}} in your thoughts. These are other friends who have a boat in the marina and Mike has been diagnosed with a cancer though I can’t remember the exact terminology for it as it is quite complicated. It is in his abdomen so if you can focus healing there that would be brilliant as we all know the power of healing. He is having chemo now and responding well. If it works then that will give him another five years and if it doesn’t then he go go downhill very rapidly and we don’t know how long he would have. So sending out a request to {{Raphael}} to help him have the extra time here on earth that he needs.

My friend Angie is coming tomorrow for a little visit. It has been a difficult time for her after Dave passing on last year but she is coming out of the dark tunnel now bit by bit. If you can send some extra {{heaing energies}} her way that would be brilliant.

Love always

Mermaid…xxx

20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29