Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi

Hi Guys,

Boy this DLS time has thrown me for a loop. It came up on me rather quickly. I haven't slept a night through since then. WOW.

I am a bit back on this retreat; I will need to check this retreat out to understand.

I will be sending e mails to all about my new
address. Sorry if I send one to a friend that already has my address. I will be canceling my zianet account as soon as I complete the e mailing.

Yes, the quickness is special and I can do things I was not able to before.

I haven't read other posts. Boy, I think that illness I had in December is still affecting me.

EVERYONE ENJOY!

LIGHT, LOVE & PEACE; Kermit and Friends {{{HUGS}}} Bom Bobbi here, boy, good to be back though I need to keep pushing this guy. LOVE ALL YA'LL {{{PAWSEY HUGS AND LICKY LICKS}}} from deep in my HEART. {{{HUGS}}}

Re: Hi

Hi Kermit,

Just popped you a line...Know it takes a bit to get sorted when you change to broadband, so hoping it all goes well..
You might just need some time to get used to the new format,but as Liz says, if you have any problems using it, let us know so we can help.

Lotsa love

Glad to see you have made it to the new and improved Mermaid Message Board. Hope you had a better nights sleep last night. This new time has gotten to me too. I don't like waking up in the dark. Waving to the room. Pat is feeling much better today for which I am very glad. Wishing you all a healthy happy day.

aww lovely to see you made it in here dear {{kermit}} {smile}

Once you arrive at the Board then just click on any of the headings and have a read through (if there is more than one page of posts then click on the ~next~ button (as I found out the hard way when I thought my posts weren't taking and then realised that there were more than one page!) {laughing} You can then just click on the reply button and do your post. I have done it so that you can preview messages and edit them or just post them straight away. There are no horrible letters and numbers to negotiate in order to post either and so I hope you don't find it too difficult with the changes.

If you do find it a bit too much then just click on this string so it can be a special ~kermit~ string for you to post in and stay in touch ok? {Smiling}

Good to read that all is well with you and sending out some more {{healing energies}} across the Pond to you... together with a {{big warm hug}}} and a {{pat}} for {{bom Bobby}} {Smile}

with love always

mermaid...xxx