Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
((((hugs))))

I am at work and had a moment to cruise the web/I can do that now because I have had another promotion and have less work to do if that's possible(I know...I find it hard to believe myself!)

I have worked hard at the school these past five years and am now an officer in the financial aid dept.

More $$ less work...I LIKE it!

I was in AC, where I generally check w/Cainer and do the 3 word string and I went to the page we all went to for Astrology(and the original Mermaid's Retreat) where I don't generally go and I saw the post about Dee....

I was aware that she hadn't been well for a long time and that you and she were so close Merm..and I wanted to offer my sincere condolences to you, her very good friend, and also I knew if I asked you you would take care of passin' them along to her boys when you see them...I'm still in shock and knew I had to come here immediately....

...browsin' thru your site I see some of the peeps I know and love and I look forward to visitin' again soon as I can....just wanted to touch base and share some ((hugs))) as we did so long ago....

You have been on my mind a lot in recent weeks, Merm, as we are going to be in Virginia Beach at the end of August...we(darkWolf, his two boys and Dave and I)are going to rent a house two blocks from Edgar Cayce's ARE and I cannot wait...it reminded me of the first time I met you there oh so long ago before the turn of the century...and I was mind-walkin' down mem'ry lane wonderin' about Kermit and everyone I used to share my days and weeks and months and years with....

I hold you all in my daily prayers as a group and I hope y'all think of me once in awhile...and I hope you're all of you in good health....

I will make a better effort of comin' here more often to meet now that the workload is gettin' lighter...I have a full house now what w/DW and the boys and Kirsten and Dave and I all together in this 3 bedrm ranch...but they had all moved out and I had some alone time w/Dave and we went to FL to live and I just missed everyone soooo much I had leave FL(no family there!)

....so, when I returned home it just seemed natural to have them all come back home too *s*
Time to punch out in 6 minutes...best get ready to leave...I'll BBS((hugs))) Hope

Re: ((((hugs))))

Hi Tweetie,
Mermaid is away on holiday until July 7th but I am sure she will be so happy to see your visit here on her return. I'm glad you got the promotion and that your work load is lighter.

I was talking to Beb on Saturday and she mentioned you and would like to have your number so she can get in touch. She has her 8 year old grandson living with her now. Her life is really busy too.
If you don't mind you might leave it here and I will forward it to her.

My life is full of happiness at the moment for which I feel very blessed. Pat and I were married 41 years this week. We are both ageing as is the rest of the world. Trying to look after our health and family in the best way we can.

I'm so happy you found us here I know Kermit will be happy to see you here too. Sending you some of my ancient fairy dust to make you smile.****************

Oh my goodness, Tweetie! Great to see you!

So great to see you drop in and let us know how you're doing. Gratz on the promotion and hope you find many years of enjoyment there.

Yes, Dee's passing was a huge shock and she will be missed. Hoping that the boys will be able to find healing and comfort through this profoundly difficult time.

Elfina, wow a big congratulations is also due to you and Pat on your 41 years together. Hope that the two of you enjoy your anniversary.

Love,
Diana (a.k.a. Wolfsmoon)

TWEETIE,

My old soul has been wondering where/how you and your family were doing? It sure is good seeing you here. Congrads on the promotion; never ever could understand the work thing-higher level/more money when I worked so hard so ya'll "leaders" could make that money. hehehe It is a well deserved raise and promotion. ENJOY

I was shocked when I heard about Dee Dee; she will be missed a lot.

Hi to all your family; I think of you guys often.

ENJOY; HAVE A GREAT YEAR!

LIGHT, LOVE & PEACE; Kermit and Friends {{{HUGS}}}

Hey you guys!!(((group hugs))))

(((hugs))) again...Patty, thanks for the info...I look forward to seein' merm when she returns...how nice to see you all again...I don't enjoy the AC anymore...I just pop in now and again in Culture's 3 word game...but I went over to Astrology section and was so shocked to see the post about Dee I had to come here immediately!

and I'm glad I did...here you all are...my faves(((hugs))) and how wonderful to be caught up w/you again...

Diana((hugs))...where r u now??? I think about the totem chart you did for me and how you said I would be in a field where I would be helping people( I can't think of the exact phrase right now)...but it's what I do here...I initially began by settin' appts for people interested in joining the school(we teach CDL training) and we are Gov't FA approved so a lot of the students have a chance at a new and honoroable profession that will last their whole life if they want...we've been here almost 50 yrs and both women and men attend/teach here....then I got promoted to Student Advisor for about a year and now I am generally doin' all of the things I am used to...kinda the thread thru the weave if you will and so what you said is so on target and I love it here...

Kermit*LOL*...I did my time in the lower ranks but it has paid off for me since I can now assist the director of the school with much of the issues that pop up...and I also help w/advertising too...so, it's fun...

call me at work at 800-243-3544 I am here mon-tues and thurs from 8:30 am to 5 pm...wed night from 4 pm to 8 pm and Fri. from 8:30 to 3:30...Sat from 8 to 1...I'm at ext 20 so if I am w/an appt leave a msg w/phone number(and area code) so I can call you back and we all can catch up!

Elfina...thanks for puttin' me in touch w/Beb...Nathan and Jason live w/us and Eli does also and so he will be 7(hard to believe, huh?)in less than a month..maybe he and Beb's grandson can be pen pals!

((((KERMIE BABY!!!))))...we're still here in good old Somers w/ a houseful of peeps...Kirsten is on SS Disability now and so lives at home w/us...still single...DarkWolf(aka Eli) is 27 now...hard to believe...and he and his two boys and Dave and I all live together...Dave and I had some time alone in the house and then we moved to FL for about 6 mos but my health couldn't take the humidity and so I left Dave down there for another year(to get it out of his system)...now he's a stay at home grampa until Jason goes to school full time...he's chief cook and bottle washer and growin' his own hops...gettin' ready to brew another batch...you give me a call too when you can..toll free ok?

I have a grand total of five grandsons now...Nathan, Brett(7 in Nov) Jason (5 in Sept) JJ just turned 4 on 6/18 and Brett and JJ just had a new brother, Andrew Patrick on 4/7...I might get a grandaughter someday but I am just happy that they are all happy and healthy and lovin' me as much as they do!

Gots to go now...I'll be back...have agreat weekend and stay happy/healthy and hope-full*s*

{{{tweetie}}}}

Just leaving a {{{big warm hug}} to let you know I have read your post and will be back soon to respond in more detail. I left a brief message under the July posts string just now to say it was lovely to see you call by and thought I would just splash through quickly now before heading off to Neptune land {Smile}

Will be back soon.. til then

love always

mermaid...xxx

Hey Hope.

I'm living in Arizona and still doing Totem work though much less now a days. Working as a therapist at a homeless shelter for the seriously mentally ill so bit on the drained side by the end of the day, hence little energy left over to do totem readings I think though that the time is drawing near to leave that job as the typical burnout for dealing with SMI homeless is about 4 to 5 years and I've been doing it for 7. Mind you, I've enjoyed my work there and am thankful for all of the ways those clients have touched my own life and given me a greater appreciation for all things

Yes, I do remember that reading and glad that things are working out so well for you. Blessings nd continued happiness your way.

Walk in love, light and peace
Diana

Working my way through the strings so thought I would sit and write a response for you dear {{{tweets}}} as I have finally caught up in the July posts. {Smile} It was so lovely to see your post and read your news – sounds as though things are going really well for you (apart from the fact that you could need a bigger house methinks!{grin}

I hope that you have a wonderful time in VB – didn’t we have such fun all those years ago! {smiling} Remember that lovely little wafty store which had the little cafed with it. I still have the dreamcatcher thatEvie sent me. It is in my car hanging from the rear view mirror and looks great and reminds me of that lovely time we all had together. I wonder how Evie is doing as we did lose touch… Heck that is such a long time ago yet I can remember it all as though it was yesterday! {smile} I can also remember visiting the ARE and wish I could visit there again.. perhaps I will do one day in a future yet to happen. I never understood how dear Kermit could leave there yet I know we do what we always think is right at the time don’t we? {Smile}

Paul has two grandchildren now which is lovely though he is sometimes the original grumpy grandpa methinks {chuckle} I thinkhe might be better when they are little people and able to communicate better. I had fun with them all on the boat even though Archie was a little devil with some serious tantrums – the joys of nearly being two! {Smile}

Now how could we ever forget our tweets? {smile} I am always so happy when old friends call by and it is lovely to know that we have all known each other for so longer via the wonder of the internet {Smile} Tis funny now isn’t it that we all take it for granted yet in the early days of AC we were all just taken aback by it and how we could communicate – ah those were the days though I don’t think I would want to return to Windows 3.1 and a fax moden that took forever to load just a simple web page! {chuckle}

Wow hard to believe that DW is 27 with two children! Sheesh where does the time go! {chuckle} Talking of time I have run out of it yet again! Paul is just about to walk the dogs and I need to hve a clear up here so will pop this post in now and hope that it is not too long before you call in again. Til then sending you all a {{great big hug}}}

Much love always

Mermaid…xxx

More (((hugs))

Hey everyone!...just 15 minutes left to go before quittin' time for the day and so I thought I'd pop in here to see what's up!

We just celebrated Nathan's 7th birthday on the 20th...it was a lovely day and everyone had a good time...

We just had our second heat wave of the summer and it ended yesterday w/a spectacular thunderstorm...mother nature sure can clean house!!!

I juust wanted to touch base w/ y'all and wish everyone a safe and pleasant weekend...ciao for now...Hope

As always, great to see you pop in Hope!

Sorry to hear about the heatwave, but a thunderstorm actually sounds lovely. We tend to have constant heatwaves here in good ole AZ, although we have had some wonderful monsoons this year complete with downpours and flashing lightning, gotta love Mother Nature {grin}

Time does indeed fly by, thinking that the lil one is now 7! We have all known each other for quite some time now and occasionally I reflect back on us all meeting up in the old AC.

Cheers to you, have a great week.

Love, Diana

Hi Di...good to see you're havin' some rain...I hope you are in good health and that you are receivin' the positive vibes I send your( and everyone else's)way daily...I find it much more comfortable here than at AC...I don't visit there much anymore...the vibes are not what they were...sad...but...I can come here to feel the same closeness that I felt there...actually...much better!

It's been a tumultuous summer so far as far as the tunderstorms go...it seems that our weather here in CT is mimickin' FL...hot muggy days w/pm thunder etc...however...it's nice not to have to pay $$ for water to drench the gardens with!

well...back to work here..

(((hugs))) for one and all...Hope

1 2