Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HELLO AGAIN ... AGAIN

Loving thoughts to you dear Mermaid. Keep at it girl, you are a winner! Rest and let our thoughts lift your spirits. You will be well. ((HUGS))

I have sent an ICQ to you. I find long letters hard to read or write these days. Dr will tell me Monday whether I get to keep my sight or not, or how much.
Sure been some fun eclipses. But I am not gone: just can't see where I am going! ROTFL!! Also I am off crutches (again) and eyeing my boots that I have not been able to get my feet into for several months. Life is full of hairpin bends, and as usual, I go too fast.

To all we know or half remember me, good health and happiness. If one fails hang on to the other .........

I send love to you for your comfort and strength. You are dearly loved.
(A special THANKS to Pushka Cat, who knows when Mum is in pain, and takes the pain away.)

Loves
Hathor XX

Re: HELLO AGAIN ... AGAIN

Hathor,sweetie, Just hope your eyes will be Ok-sending healing from Spirit to help you overcome these things that beset you.
much love Maggy XXXXXX

Thanks Maggy,

More steroids in the eyes today and 6/12 of drops. Sheesh! I asked the opthamologist regarding asthma medication clashing with eye meds. He said it was more important I kept breathing.
I suggested that if I stopped breathing it would cure both the problems. But he is young, intense and no sense of humour .... or of the trials of life.

But thanks for your kindness. Much appreciated ((HUGS))

Loves, Hathor XX

{{{Hathor}}} I got your icq message yesterday (13th Sept) and have sent you a response. Am holding you in my thoughts and sending out some {{healing energies}} to you sweets - just take it easy ok? {{{hugs}}} Have to fly as I need to get some coffee in me yet thought I would just leave a quick post for when you next look in. Til later... love and {{{hugs}}} to you dear friend...

always

mermaid...xxx

Thanks Maggy for the e.
Wanted to reply properly today, but thunderstorms (low flying cats and dogs et al) interrupted everything. No lights; fell down stairs un the dark again. Sheesh! It is getting to be a pantomime. You gotta laugh. No harm done but eyes are sore today.

Managed to make some home-made soup without losing my fingers.
Will write to Robert and ask info.

35th anniversary on the 29th, so I am depressed in advance.

Maggy, Elfina, Mermaid and all your (OUR) families, for we are family, loving wishes and ((HEALING HUGS).

Loves Hathor XX

OH mermaid I am helpless with this!
I am a dunce!

Let me TRY AGAIN.................

Wendy

What does that little postbox supposed to do and ehat is the thing next to it that looks like stairsteps?
Wendy