Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6
Author
Comment
Posts for April 2009

Hello dear friends {Smile}

Just splashing through to start the new string for April. It is a glorious sunny morning here in England with all the spring flowers in full bloom {smile} Will be back a little later with a longer post as I need to make a start on my day and the wolfpack are patiently waiting for their breakfast (as is Paul for his coffee!) {Smile}

So til later... leaving a {{{warm group hug}} to {{all}} who may enter {smile}

with love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: Posts for April 2009

April is here already? Seems like a couple of weeks ago that we were taking down all the Christmas decorations and here we are in the thrust of spring!

Walked out into the backyard this morning to let Lakota out and to enjoy a cup of coffee. Just wafted in the wonderful scents of orange blossoms and the sound of birds greeting the sunrise {smile}

Things didn't go off quite as planned with Don's move as a horrible cold hit this house and we all came down sick. Ed ended up with an upper respiratory infection so he was unable to make the flight out but Don has a friend that will be flying down to help him instead. Still the moving truck has been arranged and will be paid for, along with a little trailer to tow his car as well. Think the change of plans has set Don back some emotionally but hopefully he'll dust himself off and get on with the business of doing what he needs to do.

Should get this posted but will be back later in the week with an update.

Hope all are well and happy April!
Diana

Evening all from sunny Cairns - Far North Queensland - australia - here for work for the week before ducking home for easter and then off again for a month over to western australia.

Please if you have time, spare some healing thoughts and time for my grandmother, who at 90 still lives alone at home. she recently had a stroke she got throught but is probably on the downhill turn.

also for my sister who has a lump that needs to be biopsied soon. Single mom of 3 under 6. I hope all is ok for her...

love to you all

fee / matt / geoff

Sorry guys; I've been rather drifty since DLT. I'll get it together soon, I hope.

Just popping in before Neptune land .... this daylight Saving time has been getting to me since the clocks changed last weekend. will be glad when my body gets used to it as I have lost that hour in the morning when I like to sit and type.

It has been fairly busy here these past weeks and this week Michael and I have been fairly busy in the garden getting it all tidied up. It looks lovely now with all the daffodils and hyacinths out.. I got the lawns mowed as well so it is looking good also.

Will be back tomorrow with a longer post as Paul is in need of some healing energies as hehas three vetebrae locked in his neck and has been in a lot of pain. He is going for an MRI scan this Sunday as right now he is not allowed to play golf even as he is in such a load of pain and is a very unhappy chappy as he is supposed to be going to France towards the end of this month on his annual Boys Own golfing break! Life has been somewhat challenging for sure with all of this. His consultant says if it doesn'tjust click back then it might have to be surgery for him so am keeping fingers crossed that he won't have to undergo surgery...

anyways tis off to Neppie land for me as am rather tired... will sit and write a longer post in the morning (if not first thing then a bit later)... til then...

love always

mermaid...xxx

It seems we are all a little bit off kilter at this time. I am undergoing some medical tests and an MRI this week and am asking for you to keep me in your prayers. I will explain more when I have the results. As Pat says it is best not to worry until we know and not to speak of it or acknowledge it unless we have to. In the meantime I will keep Paul and Don in my prayers and thoughts. I just haven't had much energy lately so have not spent that much time on the computer. I'll be back when I have some news.

Hello again dear friends {Smile}

This morning has whizzed by at a rate of knots (yet again) so I thought I would pop another quick post in as Ihave to go out this afternoon and then we are out to dinner tonight with our neighbours who recently got married so there has not been much time to sit at computer today and I probably won’t be able to after we get back tonight.

Mind you were are having a nice quiet weekend so if I am not able to return today then tomorrow will do for sure {smile} I hope that everyone is well (despite all the ~hiccups~ that we seem to be having at this stage of our life’s journey).

{{{elfina}}} am holding you in my thoughts sweetie and please let us know a.s.a.p how you get on with your own scan/diagnosis. Til then sending love, {{healing energies}} and {{hugs}} across the Pond.

{{fee}} I love Cairns and am very envious of you up there for a week! Will keep your sister and grandma in my thoughts and prayers.

{{diana}} hope you are well over your cold now and am holding Don in my thoughts for being positive on the move back home.

{{kermit}}} I am still upside down re the clocks changing!

Will write more in response to the posts left in my next post… til then

Sending our {{{healing energies}} to {{{all}} who may need them….and leaving a {{{warm group hug}}}} …

With love always

Mermaid…xxx

HI guys,

Up to my old tricks, goofed on entering post, oh well, live and learn.

The wind here has been bad over the past weeks with a break now and then with a nice sunny breazeless day. I am thinking of getting doggles for Bobbi, those windy days, they will protect her eyes.

Elfina, Scooter will help heal ya, dogs are good at that ya know. I too am sending loads o healing thoughts and prayers to you. Enjoy! {{{HUGS}}}

Diana, you must have gotten too much of a good thing being out with Lakota smelling beautifil organge blossoms and listening to the birds. One of the perks Mother Earther gives us. I hope all goes well with Don and the move. Sending loads of healing energy and healing thoughts to all of you. Enjoy! {{{HUGS}}}

Fee, so good to hear you again. I pray your Grandma will be able to maintain her independance, that means a lot to her. (healing thoughs and prayers) Also prayers and healing thoughts for your sister. hope all is well with her. {{{HUGS}}}

Mermaid, boy, hope Paul's neck straightens itself out, neck operations scare me, well, all operations scare me. (just a scardy cat ) You will have to take me for a ride in that WEE car, ahhh, just think of the wind blowing through my, opps, no hair.
DLT is starting much to early now, I have had a hard time now that it starts this early. Gees, remember duringl the war (WWII) and we were on double DLT or war time; I remember telling my mom when she told me to go to bed "IT'S STILL LIGHT OUT"-dark going to school. ENJOY MY FRIEND!{{{HUGS}}}

Robynne, Maggy, Deb and all-ya know, the ole mind doesn't work as well these day-well everybody. Love ya'll. ENJOY!

LIGHT, LOVE & PEACE; Kermit and Friends {{{HUGS}}} BOM BOBBI HERE. Can ya'll see me in those doggles, I'll be the queen of the street and will strut my stuff, those males better watch out. hehehe I am distressed to hear many of our friends aren't feeling well. I LOVE YOU ALL AND {{{SENDING LOVING, HEALING HUGS AND LICKY LICKS}}} to all.

My goodness but the Saturn/Uranus opposition seems to be creating some interesting situations for all of us, doesn't it?

Elfina, sending out warm healing energies your way as sometimes the most difficult part is the ~waiting~ to know. Praying that all goes well for you and thanks as well for keeping Don in your thoughts.

Kermit ole bud, thanks for the healing energies Don's way. One of the perks of Arizona living is that we don't have to worry about flipping the clocks back and forth, mind you it does get a tad confusing when it comes to keeping track of everyone else's time changes in relation to our own {chuckle}

Fee, was great to see you stop in. Your grandmother sounds like a fiesty one and bless her soul for wanting to maintain her independence. Prayers out to her and to you.

Liz, sorry to hear about Paul's injury. For sure anything involving the back or neck is excruciating and can only imagine what an ole grumbily bear he's been as a result. Healing thoughts his way and am certainly hoping it will resolve itself, will aim energies toward that being so {smile} Please take time for yourself as no doubt between Paul and the garden work you must be fairly worn out these days {{hugs}}

Nothing good yet to report on the Don front . . . he isn't answering the phone and seems in a bit of a state at the moment, so we'll see.

Thanks again to all for your prayers, and sending out energy in return to those of you needing.

Love to all,
Diana

I hope this message finds us all doing a little better. I had my MRI on Friday and will have an answer by the end of the week I hope. In the meantime I am just thinking postive thoughts and not getting upset over something I have no control over at this time. It is Easter week and we are planning a lovely meal on Easter with 4 of our friends. We will all be doing the cooking at their home and it will hopefully be a great day. Denise and family cannot make it this year and I will miss them. I sent thier Easter goodies off the other day. It is getting expensive to mail packages in the US lately. They had another foot of snow yesterday which brings their total this winter to about 30 Feet of snow...I hope it stops before we go home at the end of the month.

Re: Re: Posts for April 2009

I got a call today with the results of the MRI which were inconclusive but involved many of the lymph glands in my neck. I am waiting for the surgeons office to call to set up an appointment for a biopsy. I am not going to worry until I have conclusive results and then just tackle it as it comes, what else can I do. In the meantime please hold me in your prayers.

I'm hoping that Pauls results from his MRI are good.

1 2 3 4 5 6