Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
April is slipping away !

Dear Elfina, I am so glad that your little op. went well and am sure your biopsy will be perfect--sending healing each night for you to regain your full health.
----------
Mermaid, you make me feel so lazy !
The house painting has been completed and looks nice and clean,the carpet layed on Friday so that part is done ,we are very happy with the way everything looks.
Now our part of it is coming much more slowly I'm afraid.
My energy levels are so far down it's not funny,but will have to get to it and empty and put back at least a box a day !
DaN is fine,except for this ruddy hip-he has done so much-lifting and putting--we can sit on our little stools and take things out quite well-looks quite funny really.The dogs are supervising us -they must be near us all the time ! They were clipped and washed yesterday-Toby looked and felt beautiful-his coat is so soft-well, that lasted til about 6ish !he had been playing in the loose dirt and came in grotty again !Had to take him to the vet yesterday; he had been biting his front paws and had made nasty sores; she said,being a rescue dog, could have been a nervous habit. he had an injection and has antibiotic tablets,and a wonderful spray that covers the wound,and is too bitter to the taste .
A new arrival in September,how wonderful for them .
Diana,i'm running out of space.
Sending healing to Don and all the family,and hoping all will be well.
Kermit,I'm glad things are going well for you and the little lad !
Our weather is lovely and nice in the sun,but all that will come to an end at the w/end.
Easter-the painters painted ! The boss is iranian and of the B'ha faith and the other Buddhist,so they had sunday off and were back on Monday-took them 8 days -I don't think he realised the house waS so big,and definitely underquoted-bad luck for him !

Well, hope this goes in Ok,
love to all of you,
Maggy

Re: April is slipping away !

{{{Maggy}}} am going to copy/paste a post that I left for you in the April string so that I know you will have two opportunities to see it... as the new format of this board is a tad difficult to say the least.{smile}

"{{{Maggy}}} am going to reply here yet will then pop a line (or copy this post) in the string you started so that you know you haven’t been missed out. {Smile} sheesh from reading about the re-decorating, painting and new carpets and then having to unpack everthing out of boxes takes me right back to our fire when we had to do that after re-building the house! Sheesh you shouldn’t feel lazy over that for heavens sakes as that is utterly exhausting. Just take one or two boxes in a day and work through gradually. I know how much I appreciated it when Clive and Sarah came and helped us with boxes when we moved back into the main house after the storage people and delivered them all back again. Funny how thoughts of the fire have returned to me in recent days yet I guess it is because we are moving towards the Anniversary of it so it must be in the back of my mind! {chuckle} I should think you house is looking lovely though so once you are all organised and unpacked again then you can take the time to relax and enjoy it right? Must admit as I look out into the garden and see the lilac all coming out and appreciating the spring time that I take the time also to remember that you folks are moving into autumn now. I hope that the people of Victoria who lost their homes and loved ones after the dreadful bush fires are being helped before they have to face a winter. Is there any news on the police having found the people who caused them? Am sitting here sending out some {{healing energies}}} both for Dan and his hip, you for some extra energy and for Toby’s paws {smile}"

much love always

mermaid...xxx