Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Posts for June 2009

Hello dear friends {smile}

Just popping in to start the string for June as I have to take clive down to our local doctor as he has a bit of a health problem so thought he should see someone as they are due to be going home tomorrow.

Please also keep the passengers on the missing Air France plane in your thoughts and their relatives who are anxiously waiting for news.

Til later....

love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: Posts for June 2009

Back again...

Well clive is not able to travel until Wednesday now so I might not be able to write a longer post until then. I am getting caught up with all the outstanding stuff which awaited my return and also finishing up what was brought back from the boat.

We have been out working in the garden also as Michael was here today and got the sheep sprayed against fly strike as we had them shorn just before we left for the holiday so it was now the right time to spray them. Hopefully no fly strike will happen this summer. {Smile}

{{Maggy}} am still holding you and {{Dan}} in my thoughts and sending out {{healing energies}}}

{{elfina}} hope that your son in law is now feeling a little better and your daughter is catching up on some rest as well.

Have to go and feed the dogs and then think about supper for the guests... leaving a {{{warm group hug}}} to {{all}} who may enter...

with love always

mermaid...xxx

Darn, this cursor is much too sensitive and I just lost this post.
I am so sad to see that so many of our friends have been ill lately. It seems as though that has been accelerated in the past couple months or so. I don't know if it's in the stars or me being hypersensitive about health these days. Sending loads of healing thoughts and prayers and healing and loving {{{HUGS}}} to all.

Maggy my friend, I'm so sorry to hear that Dan is not well. He sure has my loving prayers, my loving thoughts of Healing and loads of loving him {{{HUGS}}} to him as well as to you. You guys are special folks, heal my friend Dan. Love you guys, loads of healing{{{HUGS}}}

Elfina, I hope Mark is feeling better. Though I haven't posted I have read and had Mark my prayers and now, as well as his wife. Boy she needs to learn to take some time off. Maybe she better start using the Boch remedy --Rescue. Hope all is going well with you and that you and Pat are feeling very well now. Love you guys sending loads of {{{HUGS}}}

Hathor, good seeing you again my friend. Hope you're doing well and I miss seeing you in here. Though I may not post too much I am a steady reader. Take care my friend, love you bunches {{{HUGS}}}

LIGHT LOVE and PEACE; Kermit and friends {{{HUGS}}}

Bom Bobbi here. We are both very sad that many of our friends are ill. We are both sending loving and healing thoughts and prayers to all our buddies with loads of {{{HUGS}}} to all. Can't let you guys go without my special {{{Loving Pawsey Hugs and Licky the Lickes}}}

I hope Clive is feeling much better and will be able to return home on Wednesday. Mark is feeling lots better but I think it is mostly the meds that are making the pain less. Pat is almost over his cold at least he was able to work on the lawns today. I have caught his cold and have the sniffles and a scratchy throat. Hopefully by weeks end we will all be right as rain. Speaking of rain it has finally left but it is still cold here not getting over 62 today. I need a little sunshine and warmth.

Maggy, I burned a healing candle in the window all day today for Dan. Praying that he is going to be up and around soon.

Kermit, I love when Bom Bobbi writes little notes at the end of your posts. Scooter sends his love.
He is due for this shots this week I just have to remember to make an appointment for him. I am also due for my colestorol blood work so I better make some calls in the morning. I started taking some glycosamine for my knees today I hope it works.

Looking forward to a nicer day tomorrow and wishing you all a happy day too.

Continuing the healing vibes for Dan and supportive ones for Maggy.

Goodness Liz, sounds your feet haven't touched the ground with all that has been happening for you of late. Tossing some energizing thoughts your way since it seems that things are still going at a frenetic pace for you.

Kermit, wonderful to see you post buddy and waving hi to Bobbi with a tail wag from our own Lakota to boot {grin}

Hathor, always lovely to see you here as well and what a wonderful post you left in the healing string. I'm sorry to hear of your loss, but it sounds as though you were able to receive a very special "bye for now" from your friend.

Elfina, wow in the 60s there? We are at the opposite extreme so sending a little nudge of heat your way and welcoming some of your cooler temps with hope and open arms for here! Glad that Pat is feeling better but sorry to hear you've now got the sniffles, sending out some healing thoughts your way as I type this.

Wonderful to know that I've still got nearly a week left of my vacation as I've so been enjoying reading and resting up. Been puttering with the plants we've added to inside of the house and taking such wonder in watching them grow and thrive. If Ed and I had our way, we'd bring all of nature inside with us including a giant oak tree in the direct center of our living room {chuckle}

Recently we bought a Himalayan rock crystal with an internal light that gradually warms the crystal. As the crystal is warmed it gives off charges that balance the ions in the room's atmosphere so that is more conducive to ones health and well being. We also have a lovely indoor table water-fall with the water bubbling up through what appears to be 3 candles which glow and flicker (artificial) but add a lovely illusion and sound. Ed bought that for me a couple of years ago and I had it in the office until just recently when I decided it would be of much more benefit for us at home {grin}

With all of the electronic gadgets and what nots we all live with in these modern times, having things such as crystals, plants and indoor waterfalls are a good way of balancing and recharging us.

My, I've certainly had quite a ramble on here so best post this before I run out of room {laughing}

Love to all who enter,
Diana

Hello, I found this post from Haggar today in AC under the over 50 room in Open Forum where she usually posts. I thought I would share it with all of you. Hopeing that Dan continues to improve daily.

Haggars Post.....
You lovely friends ! Thank you for all your prayers-they seem to be working. It is 1 week today since the op. and everything is going as well as expected. They did a scan of the head and he is still in there;he is kept sedated because altho he can breathe on his own,if they lift it ,he threshes around waving his legs around etc,they are afraid he will bite the tube of the ventilator.It is possible that he will have an opening in the throat,can't think of the name for it !It will be safer and then he can wake up properly.Probably next week. I am so lucky to have a wonderful friend,like a sister,in a suburb 30" away by taxi-yes, I am a taxi traveller unfortunately. I went home last sunday and returned the next day,the dogs were so happy to see"mum" ! A lass from the vet's is feeding them.I hate to think of the mess in the sun room,but who care's ? My sons have come up regula ry to pop in and see if I'm OK and if I need anything,which is lovely. I usually get to the hospital at about 11am and come home at 6pm. There is a small waiting room with tea and coffee to sit for a break and the cafetaria is down outside our critical care ward. Gosh, those nurses work so hard-12 hour shifts-whew,and they are super and look after their patients so well. So that is what is happening up until today. Please keep the healing coming, his lungs still have some infection in them but each day they get a very wee bit better.
love you all, love haggar

Mermaid, I know you must be so busy...but I am a little worried. How is Clive? How are you? You haven't posted since Monday I think. I miss you.

Waving to the room, I hope Dan is doing better with each passing day and that we all have a relaxing weekend.

Hi guys. This is going to be a quickie.

Maggy, I'm happy to read that Dan is doing a lot better. I've been very concerned about Dan and you too. Someone in your position is under a lot of stress and strain. Send my Love, my healing thoughts, and all my healing prayers for Dan and for Maggy. Enjoy my friend, Take Care. I Love You Guys My Friends. {{{Hugs}}}

Elfina, Yep if I don't let Bobbi put her thoughts on the page she is very upset. I'm sure Scooter does too. Well have a great week end{{{Hugs}}}

Diana, ya, we're getting the warm weather now. We've been in the 90s and almost hundred the other day so if you want to send some heat to Elfina will be happy to assist. Take Care Buddy {{{Hugs}}}

Robynne, how are you and Greg doing? I suppose you are in the middle winter down there, but if you guys need some heat too we'll be glad to ship it to you. Take Care My Friend. Love the Both Of You. Enjoy {{{Hugs}}}

Liz, hope all is going well my friend. You guys need to have a rest from your vacation. everyone needs to rest after a vacation, at least I always did.{{{Hugs}}}

My friends, time to turn the cooler on. As a rule my home will stay cool for all the morning till about two or three o'clock in the afternoon. I got put the cooler on to keep Bobbi myself from passing out.

LIGHT LOVE and PEACE; Kermit and friends{{{Hugs}}} Bom Bobbi here. Hi, he thinks he can shut down this post without me saying something, I showed him. We are both concerned about our friends. It sure seems to be a stressful time for many of us, the best we can do is to keep a positive mind and lots of love within our hearts and to share that love with all that come into our community and minds. I'm going to leave you guys with my special "pawsey hugs and licky lickes" to heal all of us! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Hello dear friends {Smile}

Firstly my apologies for the lack of posting these past few days. Once Clive and Sarah finally managed to get away on Wednesday I have been catching up with the gardening and mundane tasks and suddenly the week seemed to have gone.

Clive had come down with Oedemia (fluid retention) and his legs were swollen from the knees down with awful blotches. He had this whilst we were on the boat and had to go to the ER at Ipswich Hospital. It seemed to be getting better then came back with a vengeance so I got him to go to our doctor and then he had to just rest up with his legs elevated to help the fluid dissipate naturally. They have a six hour drive to get home to it was paramount to get the swelling down. Anyways they did get home and Clive has now been seeing his own doctor and getting lots of tests done so we can see what caused it. Must admit it was a worrying time for all concerned.

On Thursday Michael and I worked in the garden all day and boy did I pay the price for that by the evening time! {chuckle} I couldn’t move so a hot bath was necessary and a fairly early night. We went shopping on Friday and then worked in the garden all day yesterday as the weather forecast was saying rain so we wanted to get the ponds sorted out and other things done. Today I am going to sit and write a catch up post for here and go through emails and do some more astrology writing so it is going to be a day for me {smile}

I thought I would pop a quick post in for now as am so sorry {{elfina}} I didn’t mean to worry you or be cause for concern – I have just been dog tired by the evenings and in the mornings have just about had time to quickly look in here, check through emails and then make a start on the day. Hopefully we can get back into our usual routines now to a certain degree yet I know I will be travelling at least once a month now to attend to Mother’s affairs. I will be going down to Reading on the 23rd of this month once Babs has returned from her holiday as we need to make a start on more things there. All things happen though when they are meant to. {smile}

Well looking at the time I see I will have to go and get breakfast organised for the wolfpack so will pop this post in for now and then come back to write a catch up one and go through the posts….

{{{maggy}}} I do hope that {{dan}} is getting better each day and wanted you to know that I have been sending out {{healing energies}} every day. Just wanted to leave this for you now in case you look in because of the time difference as you are ahead of us.

Til later dear friends and wishing {{all}} who enter a peaceful Sunday.

With love always

Mermaid…xxx

PS please excuse the rambliness as am typing this ~live~ rather than in a word doc. {Smile}

I was happy to see a post from you today Liz. Poor Clive I hope his legs will be all right soon. You really do have to be careful with something like that as it can lead to many other things healthwise.

We had 2 nice days here back to back but I was unable to spend much time outdoors as the Cottonwood is so bad this year as well as all the grasses. I have never had allergies as bad as I do this season.

I am making lasagna for dinner today, it is one of Pat's favorites. If I have to stay in I might as well cook. I'm also starting to paint a little again. Pat just bought a new scroll saw so I will be able to make new Christmas bird ornaments to send you soon.

Mark is recovering slowly and Denise has hired a new chef who starts next week. They should be having a little more free time soon. Mackenzie just won the writers award for the entire 3rd, 4th and 5th grades at her school. She is in 3rd. She is a very smart little girl. After the awards ceremony she informed her mother that if she new there was a award for it she would have worked harded and done more. She said she plans to win more awards next year. Talk about an incentive to study.

I bet your garden will be very productive this year. I'm glad now that I don't have very much to take care of outside. Pat does most of it and it looks so pretty here right now. My perenial garden is overcome by bleeding heart at the moment and the iris's are just blooming today. The roses are doing well out front near the little fairy fountain and the lawns are so green and neat. The pond is the only thing out of order as it is now covered in cottonwood fluff. I will take some new pictures just as soon as the pond looks pretty again. Not much other news.

Sending out more healing energies to Dan and some for Clive too.

Kermit and Bom Bobbie I hope your day is going well and that the heat calms down a bit. It is only going to be in the 60's again today. Silly weather here this season for sure.

just popping in before Neptune land time to apologise for the lack of posting from me. I had thought to take time out yesterday to sit and write and we ended up with really heavy thunderstorms for most of the afternoon and evening which meant computers and modems switched off an unplugged. then we had a hail storm that lasted for two hours and left about three inches of frozen hail on the ground which had devastated a lot of the garden plants so today I have been working outside to get it all tidied up. We even had a little mini tornado as well - it was all reported on our TV news today... so much for summer right? {smile} Hopefully some of the vegetable plants will recover as Paul went out last night before bed time to move the ice from them... my hostas look as though they have been attacked by hundreds of slugs! Such is life though and I hope to take some time out tomorrow to sit and write more... til then am sending out {{healing energies}} to all who need them and leaving a {{{warm group hug}}} to {{all}} who may enter {smile}

much love always

mermaid...xxx

1 2 3 4