Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Author
Comment
Posts for April & May 2010

Good morning dear friends [smile}

Just ~splashing~ through to start the string for April - it is hard to believe that three months have passed in this year already as the time seems to have gone so quickly! {smile}

You will see that the heading of the string is April & May rather than just April. Because of our own physical ~nows~ taking more of our time (and friends not posting here as much as they used to because of this), I decided that each string can cover a two month period in order to save a bit of space and to not end up with a month's string with only a few posts. I am going to be away in May for two weeks as well so this makes more sense to me {smile} If we find it doesn't work so well then we can revert back to the individual monthly strings rather than bi-monthly. Or if it goes the other way and the posts get less then we can have a seasonal string and work from the Equinoxes and solstices! (eg this could be the Spring string!) {smile}

Because of the time change I am running a bit late this morning (as I overslept a tad) so I will be back later with a longer post. til then

Wishing everyone a lovely start to the month of April and leaving a {{{warm hug}}} to {{all}} who may enter {smile}

with love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: Posts for April & May 2010

Just popping in before Neptune land as I saw that Sassie in AC had received a short email from maggy which she kindly copied there so will share it here to update us.

"
"Dan is going along quite well. He is back in rehab , and has the physios dealing with him-unfortunately-it all stops for Easter-we lose 4 days of excerise-I'll have to get him to play cards with me.

hugs Maggy/haggar"

Sending out more {{{healing energies}} Down Under to {{maggy and Dan}}} and hope it won;t be too long before she is able to pop in here herself and post.

Will be back in the morning... til then

love always

mermaid

Hello dear friends {Smile}

Have just seen that Maggy has posted herself in AC with an update so copying it here:

"HELLO--I'M BACK IN ACTION !! With match sticks holdimng upy eyes !

Dan in back in rehab,but he is not too good on exercises-and the physios are young and eager,and he is older and gets grumpy-hates to be pushed when he has told them that he can't do them.He can't hear very well and certainly not when they all talk at him at once. He is eating Ok,soft serve meals-I( had them, and the potato is the mixed from a packet-YUK . He can lift his left arm and leg but doesn't know what to do with them !!!We are both hoping that he is taken to Mornington,a much slower form of rehab down there. Saw the hoist in action: a belt popped around him he holds on to the bar and is swung aroung and lowered to his big bath chair and reverse when he returns to bed.

Saw the dietician yesterday-and of course he is going to another facility next week !!! Easter, of course,being a holiday, the patients just sit and twiddle their fingers-no one comes in on holidays.

Sorry I haven't been in here for a while,but I get tired.

love to you all, haggar/maggy "

For some reason I lost my entire post....oh well, just wanted to say Hi and send you all a Happy Easter
message. Be back later.

Good morning dear friends {smile}

Just popping in to leave a little ~something~ on this Easter Sunday morning {smile}

I have to make start on my day so will be back later on this afternoon with a little catch up post. Til then leaving a {{{warm group hug}}} to {{all}} who may enter...

with love always

mermaid...xxx

Hello dear friends

Would ask you to please hold {{kirri}} in your thoughts and send some energies as she is not well and I am calling the vet shortly. I need to get dressed so that I can be ready to take her into the surgery. It is a public holiday today so I don;t know what vet is on duty yet she wasn;t well for the past couple of days and I have treated her according to what the vet has recommended on the phone (as I already had the relevant medicines here) yet she is worse this morning so I need to get her seen to.

The children are supposed to be here for lunch with grandchildren so I probably won;t get back here until late this afternoon.

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter Day and weekend and thank you all in advance for the energies for little {{kirri}}}.

love always

mermaid...xxx

Hi guys,

Sorry to hear about Kerri, Mermaid she will be on my thoughts and prayers. Having just lost Bobbi I understand the stress and strain one feels at this time. Love to you and your guy. {{{HUGS}}}

Well, I haven't been able to stop calling Clarice Bobbi so have settled on Bobbi Too. She is a mellow wee one and is still feeling her way around and there are a few things that she will have to stop. BTW, THEY gave me her birth date as 3-4-07 so another Pisces.

Maggy, glad to hear Dan is doing a lot better. {{{HUGS}}}

Elfina, that has happened to me also. ENJOY {{{HUGS}}}

LIGHT, LOVE & PEACE; Kermit and Friends {{{HUGS}}} Hi, this is Bobbi Too I guess. Still scratching my head. In the meantime, HI TO EVERYONE. "PEACE"

My {{{beloved Kirri}}}} went over the Rainbow Bridge tonight. We are devastated - she was only two years old. The vets operated on her this evening and her heart gave out. She is home now and will be buried tomorrow. I really can't say any more as I can;t see the screen for tears.

I will be back tomorrow...til then

love

mermaid

Oh Liz, My heart aches for you. I am so sorry for your loss of Kirri...we never expect our young friends to leave so early. Please except my sympathy and heartfelt sorrow for your loss.

Mermaid,

Having recently experienced the lose of a four legged friend my heart cries also. God Bless YOU, KIRRI and we know Kirri is now healed and playing. LOVE YA FRIEND LOADS OF {{{TENDER CARING HUGS}}}

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9