Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Author
Comment
Posts for June and July 2010

Hello dear friends {Smile}

Just starting the string for June/July as we are now in a new month and then will be back with a longer post a bit later today.

It is going to be another busy week here as we have a visitor arriving later this afternoon, then we have the Suffolk County Show tomorrow, (which is like your County Fairs in the US) and Paul into hospital on Thursday and then we will be near the weekend again! {smile}

We now have a lot of sheep! They finally arrived on Sunday morning and are more than we expected/wanted because Paul (shearer) couldn't separate them out so we will have them all until September and then see how many we keep when the lambs are returned to Paul. It feels a bit like "the Big Country" at the moment as we now have 35 ewes and about 30 lambs and they are seriously wild! {smile}

Will be back later with a longer post... til then wishing everyone a lovely start to the month and leaving a {{{warm group hug}} to {{all}} who may enter {smile}

love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: Posts for June and July 2010

Oh please can I have a lambikin? I shall keep it by the foot of the bed and massage it every night. That should scare the ... out of the cats!

News about Northwind: Not good. Think the brain tumour will be OK. She is more concerned about this as it has pushed her one eye out of focus
What I didn't know was that she had a breast mass she kept secret and the nodes are +ve. Nevertheless, I do believe she will be OK.

Love Hathor
Please believe with me.

Good morning dear friends {smile}

Am whizzing in quickly this morning as we have a visitor and so not much time to post til this evening. We are off to the country show mid morning and also the girls are here today... life seems to have moved into the super fast lane at the moment so we just try to keep up with it! {smile} I will write more tonight yet in the meantime....

{{Hathor}} we have 30 of the little dears how many would you like! {grin} Am holding {{Northwind}} in my thoughts and prayers and sending out energies to her.

Wishing {{all}} who enter a good day and will be back later this evening with a longer post... til then

much love always

mermaid..xxx

One or two please Mermaid. I recall all too well when living in Ecclesmachan next door to the Agricultural College, just how obnoxious those youngsters could be. (Memories of me out of breath and totally beserk chasing them with a broom ... LOL)

Things do not augur well for Northwind. I hover between hope and utter despair. Her secret breast mass, is the big problem. The news is not good. Whether that is connected to the brain tumour, we don't know. She is more bothered about her sight as the tumour in the head is pushing her eyes out of alignment.

There is going to be a prayer circle for her, but time zones make things awkward to fix in our "real time". But we know that ALL TIME is NOW. So please but out your INTENT to be there and assist, and your energy will help. C'mon. We have done this before. Let's do this for a sweet gentle lady who for once in her life needs help. She's lost 10lb weight in the last week. Bad sign!

MM... I will send you a Pics of her to post with this. I do not have the skill.

I made some lovely stationery for her with lotus lilies on a pond, but really hunted for the right music. I chose the Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana.

Am utterly worried about her, but have to keep her positive. A true balancing act.

Thanks, And lets have your prayers for Jan (Northwind) Please

Love Hathor XX

Hi guys, I've made it back.

I haven't read before this. I understand a lot has happened since I last visited.

Jan-Northwind-you sure have my loving PRAYERS AND HEALING THOUGHTS. LOVE YA BUNCHES {{{HEALING HUGS}}}

Hathor, great seeing ya again; had a great big chuckle/laugh when I read about you chasing the four legged guys. Thanks for letting us know about Northwind. God Bless her and YOU. LOVE YA BUDDY {{{HUGS}}}

Diana, I've thinking of you guys a lot. The immigration is getting a lot of coverage here though it seems our Gov and others won't help. The Silver City Tea Baggers are trying to gather support for you guys. Hope all is well. {{{HUGS}}}

Mermaid, sorry, haven't been around, had some chores and my brother left that Saturday. Been busy other ways, for one a tooth pulled with more to go. Other stuff too. Here is a picture I call, Beauty and the Beast, or B2. Oh well, me and Hathor are in the same boat. ROTFL.
I'll send you the picture. Enjoy my friend and have fun with your little ones. Give em a hugs for me. {{{HUGS}}}

LIGHT, LOVE & PEACE; Kermit * friends {{{HUGS}}} Hey B2 here. I'm finding my way around here. Feeling more comfortable these days. LOVE YA'LL. UMMM don't know ya'll too well yet, hugs are coming

Popping in briefly this morning to leave the pic of {{Jan - Northwind}}} for you {{hathor}}. Here she is so that can help to focus our minds.

I am sending out {{healing energies}} for her as I write and have also put a post in the Healing String as well.

Will be back later yet just wanted to say that Paul's procedure went well yesterday. His fears about the anaesthesia were unfounded (as I knew they would be) and he is recovering well. We shall have to see if it has worked as apparently tis a 50/50 chance though the surgeon was optimistic about it and said it all went very well. It was a long day and we had to be up at 5.30am to be at the hospital for 7am. Once he was settled I stayed until 9.30 and then came home and got things done and then out in the garden working with Michael before collecting paul at 3pm. I was too tired last night to do anything but have an early night, especially as Noosa got me up at midnight and then 5am to go out! Needless to say this morning when he woke me at 5 again then I decided to go back to bed! {Smile}

I need to go feed dogs and check on Paul so will sit and write a catch up post about Paul, the Suffolk Show and go through posts a bit later today. Til then I hope all are well and leaving a {{{arm group hug}} to {{all}} who may enter...

with love always

mermaid...xxx

Well, I'll be! Let's see if this goes through & then later will try longer post. xxxoooo Manatee

Mermaid and Friends, sorry I haven't been around for awhile. Life has moved me into the fast lane again for awhile. Plus I am just not myself lately. I just can't seem to type anything worth saying when I get in a mood like this.

I am happy that Paul did well with the procedure. I hope and pray that it works and that his pain is greatly reduced.

I have the girls this weekend so will close as they take up a lot of my time. Be back soon.

The weather has been lovely this past week though I think we are now forecast thunder storms later today so I thought I would write up a bit of a post now and pop it in before the day and weather takes over! {smile} I think I might have to post in two separate posts though as it might be a bit long. {smile}

It has been a varied week for sure. We have had sick animals as well as Paul’s medical things which ended up with me not having had a full nights sleep since last Tuesday! I was so exhausted by yesterday that I slept all afternoon and was then in bed by 10pm. Mind you today I feel much refreshed as I had a full nights sleep as well.

We did have a lovely day at the Suffolk show on Wednesday which was good as it took Paul’s mind off having to go into hospital the next day We were both very tired after walking round most of the day yet it was worth it and the weather was glorious. {smile} We found out more information about the Soay sheep and visited different trade stands and also saw Suffolk Punch horses, gun dog displays and carriage driving competitions. I used to show horses at county shows so I know what work it all entails. At least we didn’t have to get up at 4am to go to the show which is what competitors usually have to do! {smile}

On Wednesday night, Noosa was unwell as he had a bad tummy bug I won’t go into details yet those who have animals will know! {smile} At least he would wake me to go out no matter what the time was. I had got to the stage where I would sleep walk out to the door and then in the end just left it open for him to come and go as he pleased.

Yesterday, I noticed that one of the Soays wasn’t right so Paul actually managed to catch her and we got the vet out. Shehas a problem with her eyes which might be permanent blindness though we won’t know for a few days as the treatment will hopefully work on her. We realised that she had a lamb so after a while I managed to get it to follow some of the others into the stable and we caught it and put it with its mother. This was really quite an amazing feat as these sheep are totally wild yet at least we had some intervention help from the Universe so am sending out another thank you for that assistance. I am getting quite concerned for when we have to get them all rounded up later this year as the flock that came last weekend are really totally wild. They have never had sheep food so now have to start with them. At least the first little flock know what that is and so will put some feeding troughs in the field so the ~home flock~ which is what I call the ones who arrived first, can perhaps show the others what it is like to eat sheep nuts as the others have only had grass so there is no incentive for them to come up.

Thursday I was up at the crack of dawn with not a lot of sleep as Noosa had me up most of the night and then Paul had to go to the hospital. I got Noosa extra medication from the vet which seems to be working thank goodness – both for him first and then me and my sleep! {chuckle} We will get a blood test done for him next week as the vet says his condition is probably due to the fact that he has to be on steroids for skin condition which then stuffs his digestive system from time to time so we will see what can be done to help him.

Chakhotay has had a problem with one of his eyes as well (which is still being treated) so it really has been a week of it with health things for two and four leggeds alike! Hopefully they will all start to improve now that treatment is underway and Paul takes it easier to help his back improve after the procedure. He is not a patient patient for sure! {smile} anyways before I go into a total ramble will go through the posts as I have been feeling very remiss in not responding before.

Before I start going through the posts and responding individually I want to leave a {{{big warm welcome hug}}} to {{{Manatee}}} and {{{Jan/Northwind}}} it is lovely to see your posts both here in this string and also in the Healing string. I know it is a different format to the AC board yet hopefully we will look forward to reading more from you both. Will write an individual post to you both later yet just wanted to leave something here for now {smiling}

continued in next post....

continued/....

{{{elfina}}} Sending you out some extra {{{energies}}} sweetie! {{{hugs}}} I do know how you feel as that happens to me as well from time to time so it will pass in due course and onions for sure. You should try and not do too much (ha ha says the pot/kettle here {laughing}) I keep thinking to myself that I should be working towards doing less as I am getting older and the Universe (and Paul) seem to think otherwise as he gets more ideas of doing more things. We manage though don’t we? I hope that you have a lovely time with your grand daughters today yet I also know how much it can make us tired as Paul and I usually feel totally shattered when the children/grandchildren have been here for a day! How is your daughter doing – I guess she is now having to work fulltime in the restaurant so I hope they are able to sell the business soon.

Thank you for sharing the pic of the ATV… hmm doesn’t that get a tad ~bouncy~ when you are a pasenger? I know when I am mowing the lawn on the ride-on sometimes it gets a bit much if I go too fast on it? I used to love driving a quad bike (which is a single seater version) yet not sure if I would want to be a passenger on them.

Sounds as though John and Sarah are settled in nicely into their new home. It doesn’t seem like yesterday since Pat and you were busy busy helping that being built – where on earth does the time go? {Smile} Has your throat cleared up yet by the way? I hope that you had a lovely visit over the long weekend though it must have been so poignant for you as well …{{{hugs}}} How is little Scooter doing? Did you manage to get him sorted out at the vets? Heck I have written all these questions to you yet just respond when you feel up to writing again ok as I do understand when one doesn’t feel quite up to posting. Sending you some more {{energies}}} and {{more hugs}}} across the Pond to you dear friend and will look forward to hearing from you when you are able in the meantime you can have a nice read through when you hop online. {smile}

{{{kermit}}} awww I hope you are feeling a tad better after the tooth extraction… I have only had the one done (up to now) and that was enough! Well the after effects was enough as I didn’t feel a thing with the actual exctraction. Am going to leave the piccie here for you now so that everyone can see little B2 and you. {smile}

She looks really lively and has lovely eyes bless her – hey and you don’t look too bad either! {smiling} I have taken some pictures of the little sheep and will see if I can get them off the camera later today and some in here so you can enjoy them. In the meantime hope that you are feeling much better sweetie and sending you some {{energies}} together with a {{{big warm hug}}} {smile}

{{hathor}}} I am sitting here cracking up laughing at the thought of you chasing lambikins with a broomstick! I can see some of the little soay lambs whilst I write and they are getting much more adventurous in coming into the stables now. At least the little white one came in yesterday with the others so we could catch it and reunite it with its mum. They are going to be kept in for a few days anyway until we see how the mother is doing and if the treatment is working. As I said to kermit I will see if I can get some pics in here of them all a bit later today. Did you see that dear {{northwind}} left a post in the healing string? Will go and check out that site you sent yesterday as I haven’t had much time to myself recently. In the meantime hope you are ok and also give a pat/{{hug}} to dear {{Jazz}} and here’s a {{{big hug}} just for you! {smile}

{{{Manatee}}} aww so glad that you managed to get in here sweetie! {{{hugs}}} It isn’t that difficult to post – you just click the ~reply~ link on the last post which then opens a message thinggie to type in. I will reply to your FB message later this morning as I will have to go and feed the wolfpack shortly. By the way I hope you are now fully recovered from that allergy when you swam in the weed stuff a little while ago. I do read in the 50’s string from time to time so have been able to keep up with what is happening with you. Is that terrible oil slick reaching your part of florida? I have seen some of the pictures of the wildlife and it is terrible. It brings back memories of hen the Torre Canyon oil tanker broke up and covered the beaches here in the south of England. That was awful yet now is all cleared up thank goodness. At least that was only a tanker ful and not a continuing gush of oil. I do hope that they are able to cap it very soon. Will look forward to hearing more from you as and when your own ~now~ permits til then sending another {{big welcome hug}} your way.

{{Jan/Northwind}}} It was lovely to see your post in the healing string and I will write a post in there for you a bit later today. In the meantime I hope that you will come back in here and read and post whenyou are able to and we will all continue to sending out {{healing energies}} your way as you deal with this huge challenge to your health. As I wrote before I do know what you are going through with the breast cancer though with the double whammy you are having we will just have to send out {{double energies}}} to help you with it all. Am so glad that you got here and left a post and sending you a {{{big warm hug}} in {{welcome}} {Smile} By the way if you want to add me to your friends on Facebook my link is there on Hathor’s friends… you can see the mermaid picture on her list though my FB is under my name Liz {Smile}

Well I think that will be it from me for this morning as time to go feed the wolfpack. I do hope that all are well (despite our different challenges) and am sending out more {{healing energies}} to those who need it as I write and also leaving a {{{warm group hug}} to {{all}} who may enter…. Til later….

love always

Mermaid…xxx

It has been a busy start to the week and yesterday the vet came to see the little ewe with the ye problem. It looks awful though she appears to be responding to treatment thank heavens. The lamb is doing well and the mother is also eating which is also a good sign so if you could hold her in your thoughts that would be much appreciated.

I have tried to also make a start on getting the new flock introduced to sheep nut feeding as they haven’;t got a clue what feed is apart from eating grass! I must admit I didn’t think I would be having to do that this summer as with the other sheep we have had once they had been shorn then you could just let them enjoy the summer and so could I before the winter months returned. Paul and the Universe has decreed differently though I am sending out a little request to the Universe for him (Paul) not to come up with any more new ideas that I have to organise as it is all getting a tad too much at times.

I did think that I might be able to visit Babs a little more in the summer and take the little MG for a longer journey though right now with the way things are moving that seems to be getting further and further into the distance. Fortunately Noosa seems to be on the road to recovery again with his tummy though I am going to get him into the vet this week for his blood test to find out exactly what is happening with him. Chakhotay’s eye is improving though very slowly… I must admit I have been feeling more like a veterinary nurse for the past few weeks with the sheep and also dogs.

I have also been working on things for the Orwell Lady and trying to get new stationery organised for the business. Yesterday I spent most of the afternoon doing that rather than be out in the garden as I wanted to complete most of it before we are all having a meeting on Thursday. Paul has decided to work from home today as he is working on an important project so he says he doesn’t want interruptions!

It would be lovely to be able to sit down and get back to some esoteric astrology as that seems to have just gone by the wayside at the moment. I do realise that all things change so hopefully that will and perhaps sooner rather than later as I do miss it. I really must also make a start on my email catch ups as well. As The weather has now turned wet today, I won’t be able to mow the lawns so perhaps I can make a start on my emails at long lastt as the lawns have to wait now until nearer the weekend so it will be a double mow as the grass is growing like mad. Mind you that is good as we thought the hay crop would be terrible this year after the cold start in the so called spring!

Hokey dokes, my little ~whinge~ is now over! {smile} It is nearly time to go and wake Paul and then get the dogs and sheep fed and the little ewe’s eyes treated with her ointment.

{{elfina}}} I hope you are feeling a little better sweetie… I did take a quick look at your chart and transits yesterday and am sure things will pick up for you soon. {{{hugs}}}

{{hathor}}} thinking of you sweetie and hope you got my email ok {{{hugs}}}

{{Jan/Northwind}} sending out some more {{healing energies}} your way.

It seems that we all are undergoing some kind of challenge at the moment doesn’t it? As I said above all things do change and these too shall pass. Leaving a {{{big warm group hug}}} to {{everyone}}} as I head off to start my day and will look in later (thunderstorms permitting). Til then…

Love always

Mermaid…xxx

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9