Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Posts for August and September 2010

Good morning dear friends {smile}

Just starting the string now for August and September. Goodness the year 2010 is certainly whizzing by isn’t it? {smile} I hope you all enjoyed the little video I left in the end of the June/July string.. I thought it was beautiful… we went to Taronga Zoo in Sydney and they have a similar thing although you are walking through a tunnel in the middle of it so the rays and sharks etc all swim right over your head! {smile}

Anyways will pop this post in so that the string is underway and will be back in a little while. Til then wishing all who enter a lovely Sunday and leaving a {{{warm group hug}}} together with {{energies}} for those who need them. {Smile}

Love always

Mermaid…xxx

Re: Posts for August and September 2010

Liz, I really enjoyed that lovely video you shared with us. Found myself just wafting along as the sea life drifted past {smile}

Dad is doing great. He's out of ICU and upgraded to a regular unit with a possible release day soon. Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart for your support and healing.

We had some wonderful monsoon showers yesterday and it brought the temps down into the 90s. Wondering how your neck of the woods is doing Kermit. I hope you're feeling better every day.

Elfina, kinda worried about you, you've been rather quiet recently. Is all well?

Due to all of the mad rush of activities over July, I took a gander at the current astrological trends as well as those for the month of August and wow. I'm stunned by all of the aspects at play. This is most definitely a time of challenges, tests, and growth for everyone that is to be sure. But since Chiron and Pluto are also involved, opportunities abound for old wounds to be healed and progress to be made. There was a strong warning I got though when looking at them, we need to be careful of flared tempers, violence, and the possibility of natural disaster involving air, water, and/or earth. I've a feeling it's a good month to stay quiet and lay low, send out love and peace energies for the planet as tempers are extremely volatile now.

Hoping all have a safe and peaceful week.

Love to everyone,
Diana

Hello dear friends {smile}

I did mean to sit and write up a nice long post yesterday yet got stuck into some much needed gardening as the poor garden has suffered in these past three years with everything else that happened each May. First of all the cancer, then Mother last year and then the new sheep flock this year all happening in the growing time and then never having a chance to catch up with ourselves, especially as Paul has wanted to go on the boat twice a year. I got stuck into chopping back plants and shrubs in the study bed and then helped Paul as he had to cut back the wisteria as it was going up over the roof! Michael is very good and very loyal but a gardener he is not! {smile} You have to ask him to do everything which after Basil is not easy yet we have to accept people the way they are as Michael is so good in other ways.

I have decided to get extra help in to get caught up with things so someone is coming tomorrow to have a look at trees that need to be sorted out in the quarry and then also some work here in the gardens to get them tidied up before the autumn. Hopefully we have had the three things now that have happened each year and next springtime will be much easier both in terms of challenging events and also keeping the growing time to an easier level of management so it doesn’t get totally out of hand and then we are always trying to catch up.

Michael is here today so I will be working outside with him until lunch time and then hope to have an opportunity to sit and write up more of a post and also go through the posts to respond as well. I thought I would pop a line in now before my day starts otherwise another day is gone. {smile}

{{diana}} so good to hear that your {{dad}} is on the mend and sending out some more {{healing energies}} to him to continue his recovery. Also sending you a {{big warm hug}}} and will write more later.

{{elfina}}} dear friend hope things are easing up for you sweetie. The sun has now crossed my Ascendant (7 Leo) so it is easier for me now it has passed out of the 12th house and this will also happen for you though you have to wait a tad longer as your lovely Leo Asc is at 22 Leo. Sending you some {{positive energies}} together with a {{{big warm hug}}}}.

Time to go and make a start on my day so will pop this post in now and be back later this afternoon. Til then sending out {{{healing energies}}} to those who need them and leaving a {{{warm group hug}} to {{all}} who may enter…

With love always

Mermaid…xxx

I will have to write tomorrow as have been catching up on emails this evening and think I will have an early night of it as have been gardening most of today. Mind you the garden is looking better after carting about 12 large wheelbarrow loads of cuttings etc to the bonfire heap! {smile}

Hope all are well... and see you in the morning.. til then

much love always

mermaid...xxx

Good morning dear friends [smile}

I thought I would make a start on my post this morning although it may not get done until later today as I realised this morning that I have someone coming to look at the trees that have come down in the quarry and to check the one remaining standing as I believe it is going to have to come down. There was an enormous willow that had grown into a ~three trunk~ tree, possibly three seedlings or it had split very young. A few months ago two of the three came down and there is one left standing which is creaking ominously so it poses a potential danger when the autumn gales arrive. I hate to think of any tree having to be felled but I believe this is going to have to happen and Andy from the gardening services company will be here at 8.30 this morning to assess and then be able to inform the tree surgeon.

We are then going to go round the garden to see what can be done if we hit it hard enough with more people for a day or two. I was reading back through some of the strings of a year ago and see we had exactly the same problem with the weeds and garden getting out of control back then. {Smile} Michael is very good at doing some things, in fact he is brilliant at doing the things he likes to do, but he doesn’t appear to like weeding! This is not good if you are supposed to be a gardener! {chuckle} Before Paul had his back problem him and I used to do the flower beds together yet it has fallen onto me these past years and this year Paul has focussed on the vegetable garden because of Michael not liking to weed much. He is a lovely person and extremely loyal yet you have to ask him to do everything. Mind you thinking of that I should re-phrase it to “you have to ask him to do everything he doesn’t seem to like doing!” {smile}

With all the events of the past three years intervening, ie breast cancer, mother’s death and this year having to focus on the new sheep with their problems and the Orwell Lady business things, there has not been a lot of time for the garden so I think it will be a good thing to have “many hands making light work” and for once being able to see it looking better all at the same time! {smile} I am also going to look for some extra long term help as Michael keeps saying he will give me extra hours (as he comes for 4 hours on Monday mornings and Thursday mornings) yet when we get to lunch time then he always has something else to attend to in the afternoon. This happened again yesterday and he will only be here on Thursday and then is off for a week as he has holidays. We will have a Bank Holiday at the end of August (which always falls on a Monday) so is not going to be much help in the garden this month at all. He is brilliant though at the groundsman type jobs (ie strimming, clearing up stuff, seeing to the animals when needed, cleaning out stables, and is so reliable when we are away in looking after things etc so we will not let him go but just accept that this is how he is and he is not going to change so we will simply use his good points. I am very grateful that we have him here as he is such a help in many other ways and you wouldn;t find a more loyal person especially when there is an emergency as he has shown in the past bless him. {Smile} Phew that was a bit of a long winded bit there yet I guess it is jut my way of putting things into perspective and acceptance. I think even Paul has finally come round to that way of thinking when we discussed it last night rather than him just get angry about it. {smile}

Now I see the clock has moved faster this morning so I am going to have to make a start on my morning. I have made a start on responding to posts in my word document so will write a bit more after Andy has been and gone and hope to have it here before anyone across the Pond is up and about! {smile} In the meantime leaving a {{{warm group hug}} to {{all}} who may enter….

With love always

Mermaid…xxx

Hello dear friends [smile}

What a differnce a day makes as yesterday the garden looked very sad and unkempt and today it is looking 500 times better! When I had the phone call from Andy yesterday morning regarding coming round to look at the tree he asked if it was convenient to have four of them come round and do the weeding and jobs that day as then there were holidays and it probably wouldn’t have been until nearly September! The Universe provides indeed as by lunch time five big flower beds were cleared, hedges cut and also trees pruned. I think the smile on my face couldn’t get bigger! {smiling} In the afternoon I mowed the lawns and then made a start in the veggie garden and cut back the raspberry canes and made a start on getting rid of the bindweed. I also found out that Robert who used to work for Phil’s company (who Andy works for) and who cuts our lawn when we are away, has now gone on his own so I have given him a call and he is coming round on Thursday to have a chat so he can come and work here for a few hours a week as well. He wil come next week as well whilst Michael is away on holiday so that we can get caught up some more. The Universe provides indeed and sending out a heartfelt ~thankyou~ to the ~Powers that Be~ for helping to change things yesterday. {smile}

Needless to say I couldn’t move much last night as my back was aching yet it was a price worth paying so today I will take it a little easier for sure. The girls are here this morning and it is raining lightly outside so that will ensure that I don’t try and do more in the garden today. {smile} I am determined to get my response to posts completed today as well once the dogs have been walked and the sheep checked.

We are going on the Lady Florence for a little supper cruise late this afternoon (Paul, Emma , Dan and Jackie and Carl if Jackie is up to it) so that will ensure that I don’t do too much as we have to leave at 2.30 to get there for 4pm. Here is their website:

http://www.lady-florence.co.uk/

Paul is thinking of perhaps doing something similar for Ipswich as well as Orwell Lady. We have been on her before so it will be a nice change and I won’t feel guilty with all the garden getting out of hand. {smile}

Today is the Anniversary of dear {{{Clive’s}}} passing bless him so am sending out {{healing energies}}} for {{Sarah}} as she will be feeling this very strongly. If you can also send to her I am sure that will be a big help. It is hard to believe that a year has gone by since he left us. I have been thinking of him a lot the past few days and guess it was the build up for today as I do miss him so much {{my dear brother Clive}}}} also with his wonderful energies who was such a good friend to us… I hope you are well and happy back ~home~ and sending love and {{{hugs}}}} to you with memories of all the lovely times we shared whilst you were on Planet Earth.

Looking at the clock it is time to make a start on my day so I hope that {{all}} are well in these busy times and will write some more later.. til then..

Much love always

Mermaid…xxx

{{Loving thoughts}} going out to Sarah as she faces the anniversary of CLive's passing. May she have the good memories of their time together to enfold her in peace and comfort.

Be back in the morning with an update on things.

Love to all,
Diana

We had a lovely time on the Lady Florence yesterday afternoon/evening and I think Emma and Dan really enjoyed themselves. Unfortunately Jackie and Carl had to cancel as the chemo has been making her really sick and I think the doctors are going to advise her to stop. She has been trying to keep going as her son is getting married in October and she wants to be able to be there so am sending out a little request to the Universe to help make it so… actually I guess they could perhaps bring the wedding forward if anyone has thought about that… so sending out a thought wave as well on that subject whilst I write.

I spoke with Chakhotay’s consultant yesterday as she has returned from holiday and then found out that the pathologist who was seeking a second opinion is also on holiday until next week so we are no further along the line regarding what is causing his eye problem and how to treat it. I told her that he is not responding to the treatment of eye ointments in fact it has now covered his eye completely so looks as though I will be driving over to Newmarket perhaps today or tomorrow so she can see it for herself.

Dear Noosa and Shula decided to wake me at 5.30 this morning and were rather insistent so I got up and let them out. Must admit I could have stayed in bed a tad longer! {chuckle} The bonus is that I can sit and write though so let’s see how we go with completing my outstanding catch-up. {smile}

{{diana}} will look forward to your catch up in the morning and hope all is going well for your {{{Dad}}}. Thank you for the energies for Sarah – I am sure she was finding it difficult and poignant yesterday so will give her a call later today or over the weekend. I really miss Clive as I have said before he was the brother I never had bless him. Very glad you enjoyed that video – I was just wafting along in it as well and can return to it now I plopped it into the string. I agree re the planetary energies as there has been so much going on in the world hasn’t there what with floods, fires and sea pollution with oil both your side of the Pond and also in China let alone the wars etc. I have been having the little prompt to get back to my esoteric studies as jusst totally blanked on being able to do anything with them. Now tht I am getting caught up with things at home perhaps I will get a little more inspiration to pick up the strings of that again soon. {smile}

{{elfina}}} I hope you are feeling better in yourself sweetie – not much longer til the Sun moves out of your 12th… how are things with you? I see you have put posts in FB and a couple in AC so tis good to know that you are about so as to speak. It doesn’t quite feel the same with no posts from you here for a while yet hopefully you will soon feel like writing something here. I know when Saturn was opposing my Sun I didn’t feel like writing anything yet thankfully that has now moved away so the heaviness has now lightened up. {Smile} Did I read somewhere back that you will be away on vacation again soon or have you already done that? I guess it won’t be too long before you are getting ready to go back to Florida either? I just hope it isn’t something I may have said and if it is then am sending out some {{sorry energies}}} together with a {{{warm hug}}} and hope to see something from you soon. Actually I don’t know if I said thank you for Bab’s birthday card from you – she really enjoyed it and passing on her thanks now albeit a tad late. I loved your picture that you posted on FB as well.

{{{kermit}}} hope you are continuing to feel better sweetie and how is little B2 coming along now that she has been with you a little while? I loved the doormat email that you sent me by the way and had a really good {chuckle} going through the pics! {grin}

{{{maggy}}} so good to read that you and Dan are getting better adjusted to your different way of life now. I do hope that you are also recovered with your own health things because you did have the double whammy… at least you will be moving into spring time soon which does lift the spirits and will hopefully also help with the bones. We had an email in from our friend in NSW and he said it has been so cold and wet where they are up near Qurindi. Not sure wwhat it is like in Victoria at the moment though my sister in law is travelling there from Hong Kong this weekend so she will find a bit of a difference for sure {smile} The weather is cooler here so much so that I am thinking of putting the warmer duvet on the bed. How are all the dogs doing with the new routine and how are you managing with them all? Sending out some {{healing energies}} for you and Dan as I write. {{{hugs}}}

{{hathor}}} Hope all is going ok with the doctors and your condition sweetie – I know you are going through it with {{Jan/Northwind}}} so sending you both some {{healing}}} and {{positive thoughts}}} together with some extra {{hugs}}…

{{{robynne}}} hope that you have got caught up with your online things after the computer crash out. That reminds me that I have to get this main one in for some housekeeping and a good spring/autumn clean out of dust and dog hairs etc! I must get that organised in the coming week before ole Mercury goes Rx again if he hasn’t already done so! {smile} Hope all is well with you all and sending love and {{{hugs}}} Down Under to you. {smile}

Well I think that is probably about enough rambling from me for now and will pop this post in before making a start on my day. With this early start I think I am going to be a tad wiped out by this afternoon for sure! {chuckle} Michael is here this morning so I need to have a think of what needs to be done outside as he is then going to be away next week. At least the garden is now looking a bit more like it thank goodness! {smiling} Wishing everyone a good day/evening and I will look in later this afternoon…. Til then leaving a {{{warm group hug}} to {{all}} who may enter…

With love always

Mermaid…xxx

After a week of some very intense heat it is finally raining and cool. We have had the AC on in
the house which is rare for us. It looks as if it will be a beautiful weekend. I wrote a nice long post
last week and put it in here but somehow must have messed up and it didn't take.
I am feeling lots better but still not myself. I have some medication now to take if I really need
to but I do not like to take it. What I have is a type of Agoraphobia. I had a similar bout of it
when I was 21 and found that medication was not the answer for me. I just have to learn to overcome
my fears and tears. I'm doing lots better and am getting back to being the old me.....
We are going on vacation in 2 weeks for 2 weeks in the motor home. We will be in Cape Cod one week
and the coast of Maine the next. Both are wonderful ocean places that I love. I always feel good
when I am near salt water.
So dearest Mermaid and friends please know that I am thinking of you all and reading along but just not able to post as often as before without getting lost.

It is a beautiful sunny morning at the moment which is lovely as it has been cloudy for most of this week. Mind you the temperatures have been a lot cooler which is also much better for me with working outside as well. I am still waiting regarding hearing what to do for Chakhotay so hopefully something will happen today as it is quite frustrating though one has to practise patience with the hope that they will firstly be able to identify what it is rather than what it isn’t and secondly be able to treat it. {Smile}

Paul is going to be at a Golf Day today so I will be doing the shopping and running errands on my own this afternoon. I think I will take the little MG out for a change as it has been tucked away in the garage since before we went to Babs so tis time for a little run out for it especially with the sun shining. {smile}

My computer has been making strange noises so I must get that dismantled and off for its clean up before Mercury goes Rx so I think I will speak to Dave about it this morning. I dread to think what the inside of it must be like at the moment. {smile} At least I can probably plug the laptop into the keyboard here so it will be a tad easier to type! {chuckle}

{{elfina}}}} dear friend it was lovely to read a post from you sweetie {{{hugs}}} I know how it is to just want to take time out and read along as that is the same for me right now with the esoteric string that I had contributed to for a few years at the astrodienst site. I see that someone is continuing it now so whether I return to posting there or not is not decided right now. However, there is a New Moon in Leo coming up next Monday so you might just start feeling those energies and then going away to the ocean will certainly help your Pisces Moon so I do hope that you have a lovely time away. Also the Sun will then have moved into your first house so you will feel the benefit of that also. I know that I am feeling a lot better in myself now that the Sun has moved out of my 12th house. It is lovely to know that you are reading along and if you can just manage to plop a line in from time to time to say you are still reading along that saves me going into total ~worrywort ~mode! I realise that we all have our nows taking over (for whatever reason) so that we are not able to post as much as we might like so a line from anyone is lovely as it shows I am not just talking to myself here though that is ok as well. {smiling} Sending love and {{energies}}} together with a {{{big warm hug}} across the sea to you dear friend and I hope it is not long before you are back to being the wonderful sunny outward person that you are! {{more hugs}} {smile}

{{diana}} hope all is well with your {{Dad}} sweetie and that you are not overdoing it as well. {{{hugs}}}

I did have a nice long chat on the phone yesterday with Sarah and she is doing ok though of course it was a poignant time for her and it was lovely to catch up on what she has been doing.

Well looking at the clock it is time to make a start on my day so will pop this post in now and will look in later. Wishing everyone a good day/evening (depending on which hemisphere you are located in) and leaving a {{{warm group hug}} to {{all}} who may enter…

With love always

Mermaid…xxx

Yay! Friday is here at last {laughing}

Elfina, it was good to see a post from you this morning and also to see that you are beginning to feel better. Sending out more energies your way, and take the time you need to feel better.

Liz, you've been busy connecting with Mother Earth and although I'm sure it was painful for your back, your soul would've loved the feeling of being re-connected with ~Her~ {smile}

Dad is home and coming along very nicely, they released him to home care late Weds night. He is understandably very sore and tired, it doesn't take much to completely wipe him out, bless him. The recovery will be a 4 to 6 month process during which special care and limited activity needs to take place. He is doing very good at being patient thus far {knock on wood} so hopefully that will continue. I know that the healing and prayers sent out to him have done brilliantly and are a major reason why he's come along so well so quickly {grin}

We had record breaking heat here yesterday of 112 and that coupled with the 35% humidity put the heat index near the 120 range (ugh) must admit I will be happy to see autumn come!

Well, time to head off to work but hope all have a wonderful weekend and sending love to all.

Walk in love, light, and peace
Diana

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10