Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Long Time

Dear Mermaid,
Thank you for sending me this url. My old pc was not old but very ineffecient. I finally tossed it. Could not get any addys or anything from it.
Anyway, I'm happy to read you had a nice boat trip. There's nothing like being on the water to calm one down in my opinion. Have to admit I didn't read all the posts & I'm assuming (never a good idea!) that it was peaceful. But it's always nice to get back home.
Give Paul & all the critters my best & to you of course, XXXOOO Manatee/Bette

Re: Long Time

{{Manatee/Bette}}} How lovely to see a post from you here! {smile} All is well here though I have had a lot of things to catch up since we returned. YOu might have read about it in the August/September string. {smile}

I have just gone through 196 emails this afternoon and am finally nearly sorted out with those! At least then I can get back to my outstanding posts for here in the message board.

Time to go feed the ~wolfpack~ their dinner... so sending love and {{warm hugs}} to you...

always

mermaid...xxx