Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help with Animal Totems

Greetings!

I just found this site through the animal totems page. My name is Barbara and I am living now in Romania with my beau Istvan. We have just stumbled across your site and would love to learn more about our totems. I enjoyed the other site so much, but it seems that it is not active (a lot of the links are dead). Can you offer any advice about how we can find out which totems are under our life mission, path, power or shadow? I did see the meditation under "dancing with your shadow", here. Awesome! Is there a website that has a larger listing of animals which you would recommend to us? If you are unable to help, do you know of anyone who could advice us? Would love to hear back from you!

Blessings and light from Transilvania,

Barbara and Istvan

Re: Help with Animal Totems

Hi Barbara, and welcome to Mermaid's Message Board.

I think the site that led you here was my old site "Life Paths with Wolfsmoon." Mermaid has some wonderful Earth Medicine pages she has created as well, amongst which you mentioned in the "Dance with your Shadow" page.

The Life Paths site is being completely revamped so the old one is mostly inactive.

If you'd like, you can contact me personally at dancingmoonlight@hotmail.com to discuss animal totems.

Peace
Diana

Re: Help with Animal Totems

Perfect.