Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Posts for January, February, March 2012

Wishing everyone a very Happy and peaceful 2012 as we start the New Year today on this the first day of January.{smile}

I didn't stay up to see in the New Year as this cold has been so debilitating that I was in bed by 10pm which is the latest I have been up for the past days since I started the symptoms last Monday. They say that it is three days to get a cold, three days to have it and three days to get rid of it so I must be on the mend now methinks. Am sending out thanks to the Universe for that.{smile}

Hokey dokes, will pop this post in as I wanted to start up the new quarterly string. I hope that perhaps in this coming new year that we will be able to participate a little more here in the board as all of our nows have been so busy that there doesn't seem to have been time enough to post. I guess that is for the Universe to decide though isn;t it? {smile}

Leaving a {{{{big warm group hug}}} to {{{all}}} who enter here ....

with love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: Posts for January, February, March 2012

Happy New Year....
Here I am day 9 of bronchitis and laryngitis. Visited the doctor 4 days ago of medicine, I feel fine now except for the terrific cough and of course NO VOICE. I really haven't been able to speak above a whisper since Christmas Eve. Pat thinks it is his Christmas present. It really is no fun with his loss of hearing he can only read my lips so gets half of what I say correct. Perhaps this is the catalyst that will make him finally get a hearing aid.

We did go out last night for a lovely supper of coconut shrimp appetizers followed by twin lobster tails and Filet Mignon, with a rich chocolate cake and cheese cake for desserts. We then went out to the tiki bar for drinks and entertainment. We left there at 11:30 and went down town to watch the ball drop and the fireworks. We were home in bed by 12:45. All and all it was a nice time even if a quiet one on my part.

Liz, sorry to hear you were not well. It is not really the way to start off the New Year. Wishing us both healthier days soon.

Pat is still sleeping and I have yet to have a proper breakfast so I'll close for now but not before wishing you all a Blessed New Year again. May all of 2011's troubles be behind us and good health and happier days lay ahead.

HAPPY NEW YEAR-AH the green face is ...

Elfina, sorry to hear you've been under the weather. I hope you are better soon/quickly. LOADS O HEALING THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS my friend. HAVE A GREAT, HEALTHY and HAPPY NEW YEAR. {{{HEALING HUGS}

Mermaid, LOTS O HEALING ENERGY TA YA BUDDY. Not much fun being ill at this time of the year-also, special healing for your leg, no fun when a wheel isn't working as it should. Hi to Paul. Heal quickly my Friend. HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR AND HEALTHY ALSO. {{{HEALING HUGS}}}

To all our friends here Robynne, Maggy, Diana and everyone HAVE A GREAT, HAPPY, HEALTHY NEW YEAR AND PROSPEROUS FOR EACH OF US. GOD BLESS ALL OF US!

LIGHT, LOVE AND PEACE; Kermit and Friends + B2. B2 HERE.
Gees, he always forgets to let you guys know I LOVE Y'ALL AND THAT I WISH ALL Y'ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR. {{{wonderful PAWSEY healing HUGS AND NEW YEAR'S LICKY LICKS}}} TO ALL. Now please excuse me while I go and nip he's toes.

Hello and a Happy New Year to all!

Sending lots of {{healing energy}} to Liz, Elfina, and Kermit. I hope you all are on the road to wellness and recovery dear friends.

I for one must say I'm happy to see the old year pass, and am hoping that his new one has plenty of health, happiness, and love for us all!

Love,
Diana

Good morning dear friends {Smile}

I hope to write up a longer post later today after Babs has left for home. In the meantime can you please hold {{Maggy}} in your thoughts as I received the following message from dear {{Hathor}} this morning by email.

"Well,as usual the only place i get to visit these days is a hospital ..AS i have mentioned my R knee is completely kaput very hard to walk..j on ...1so back to Pensular hospital.on 18th jan for a total knee construction i feel so mean re Dan but once this is done and dusted things SHOULD be OK Could you let Facebookers know abd Mermaid too and pass on greetings etc. Thank you i have a laptop and can’t use it very well no energy to find out lots of love maggy"

Sending out extra {{healing energies}}} Down Under for you dear {{maggy}}}}

til later...

love always

mermaid...xxx

Hello again dear friends {smile}

Am writing this on my new laptop again as we have been having power cuts all over the place today with the gales and lashings of rain! The weather is dreadful at the moment as we have been hit with an Atlantic storm so heaven knows what it is like on the West coast of UK as we are on the East! It has been so bad that Babs has delayed her departure home until tomorrow when it looks as though there will be a weather window for her to get home safely.

My main PC had been going on and off like a yo yo this morning so I gave up and decided to fire up the laptop again so start familiarising myself with it as it is using Windows 7 and a totally different updated version of Firefox which is a bit of a nightmare as well.

I should be doing work for ORC yet that is going to have to wait for the time being and just hope that I don’t lose power yet again as the router/modem will then need rebooting. I can totally sympathise with dear {{Maggy}} and not having the energy to work out her new laptop as it is exactly the same for me here. I bought Paul a navigation program for the new boat so will probably get that loaded onto this as well whilst I am at it. I don’t know if any of my programmes are going to work on this either yet right now don’t have the time to find out. I have managed to get some bookmarks onto Firefox though again it is very different and there doesn’t appear to be anywhere where I can just import them.

Hey ho the wind is getting up again so think I will try and pop this in the board before I lose power (and modem) again.

{{elfina}}}} I do hope that you are feeling a little better by the time you read this. I know what it is like re the problem you are having with your Pat as it is he same with Paul and his hearing problems. He actually has some seriously expensive hearing aids and then won’t wear them apart from when he goes to the office so as you can imagine we have some seriously interesting conversations with him trying to lip read me! {grin}

Be back later… til then leaving a {{warm group hug}}} to {{all}} who may enter… and sending out {{healing energies}}} to those who need them

With love always

Mermaid…xxx

PS please excuse any typos as this keyboard is very different to the one I usually use. {smile}

Thanks Mermaid. I really had a cringe at Maggy's note. I could feel her pain. Hope the sun on it's journey through Capricorn will fix her knee.

As at AC, I have asked those sending her support not expect a reply until she is well. It must all be so exhausting for her, and yet she still worries about Dan. Bless them both.

My burns are doing well, except the right arm which is a bit stubborn. Will be OK.

I send love to all. May your New Year be blessed.

Good morning dear friends {Smile}

Back on my desktop computer this morning as the wind has abated for a little while. Goodness it has been stormy here, I feel so sorry for those people in the country who have suffered damage and personal harm due to the weather. I know that we do have storms at this time of year but that one yesterday was a hooly of one. Hopefully it is going to ease today for a while so that Babs can get home safely and am sending out a little request to the Universe to help make it so. {Smile}

I will be so glad when the mornings start to lighten up earlier as it is so dark now when I get up that it is difficult to waken sometimes. By the time I have let the dogs out etc and got my coffee then I only have a little time to myself in the mornings to check emails quickly and do what I have to do. I know that I am not going to have much time to myself this week as Paul had decided that he is not going into the office until next week so no time for me to just be quiet on my own. I guess my wolf totem needs a bit of solitary to recharge her batteries yet as that cannot happen will just have to get on and make the most of it. I think Dorothy is coming today so perhaps we can make a start on getting the Christmas decorations down. At least it doesn’t take as long as putting them up! The first thing is to get the boxes down again from the loft. {chuckle} Michael will be here tomorrow so we can take the lights and decorations off the outside tree and I will leave it up as it is covered in little fatballs for the small birds.

I hope that we are all slowly healing from all our different ailments etc that we have been undergoing these past weeks! My leg is getting better at long last though yet to shake this cold – I think the shares are going up in Kleenex at the moment for sure! {chuckle} We have all been going through the mill though some much worse than others for sure. I am going to make a start on responding to outstanding posts now before I have to go and make a start on my day as the time seems to be moving on.

{{{kermit}}} I hope that you are feeling better now dear friend and thank you so much for your kind thoughts and {{healing}} they are always much appreciated. {{{hugs}}}

{{{diana}}} I hope that this new year brings you and dear {{Ed}} much joy and an easing up of medical problems for you both. I will make time to go and read up more on your site and if you can also resend that document in a different format for me that would be lovely. {{{hugs}}}

{{{elfina}}} If I remember right you should be getting ready for your cruise right now? Perhaps the sea air and getting away for a while will be just the ticket for you to help in your own healing sweetie – I know that ours last September was just what I needed to recharge my severely depleted batteries. Your New Years dinner sounded just yummy – I was in bed early and didn’t even want to eat that much as I felt so grotty with my own cold. Sending another dollop of {{healing energies}} across the Pond to you dear friend as it is just miserable having a singe dose of illness let alone a double hit. {{{hugs}}}

{{{hathor}}} thank you again for letting us know about dear {{Maggy}}} and I hope that you are healing well yourself {{{hugs}}}

{{maggy}}} if you are able to read along here then know that we are all thinking of you and sending energies your way. Hopefully once you have got your knee sorted out then you can start to enjoy life again being fully mobile. I hope that Dan is doing well also as it sounds as though he is still at the home at the moment? Sending love and {{{hugs}}} Down Under to you with an extra helping of {{{healing energies}}} as well.

Looking at the clock it is time again for me to make a start on my day. I have got more ORC work to do today as we get ready for the printers with the new brochure and public cruise timetable. It is all coming together now though thank goodness and then I will have to make a start on the web site changes for this year. Will see how much I can get through today. {chuckle}

So til later dear friends – I hope you all have a lovely day. {Smile} Am leaving a {{{warm group hug}} to {{all}} who may enter and sending out {{{healing energies}}} to those who need them….

With love always

Mermaid…xxx

Farewell dear {{rickman}}}

Hello dear friends {Smile}

I wanted to leave a post here this morning to honour dear {{rickman}}} whose memorial service will take place today followed by a candlelight ceremony and the scattering of his ashes along the Indian River in Florida. The service will take place at 4pm Florida time so I will be joining in spirit tonight my time to wish him well on his new journey.

Dear {{rick}} thank you for the gift of your friendship. I will miss you in our physical nows yet know that the circle of friendship will continue in a different form.

Will be sending out extra special {{{loving energies}}} to your {{girls and family}}} today.

with love always

mermaid...xxx

Start of a new week {smile}

Hello dear frieds

It looks as though everyone is busy in their own nows and I think if I recall corectly that Elfina is off on her cruise hopefull recovering from the nasty cold etc that she had. Michael is here today so we can gt the remainder of the boxes back up into the loft and he has walked the dogs for me this morning and is clearing out the stables as I write {smile}

I am getting back to work things and will have to spend time in getting the ORC website edone for 2012 so I thought I would just pop a line in and then be back later toda or in the week depending on how I get on. I am typing this up on the new laptop as I have discovered wordpad which is a lot simpler than the new Word software that has been forced on me on this machine. I have found out that m original software probbly won#t work with windows 7 so this is as good as anything to be able to copy and paste for posts here {smile}

Hokey dokes will head off now and leave a {{{warm group hug}} to {{all}} who may enter and am sending out {{{healing energies}} to those who may need them.

love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: Start of a new week {smile}

I've just read about dear {{Maggy}} and sending out healing energies her way. I do hope that things can get straightened out for her this time and that she is on her road to recovery! Also holding {{Dan}} in my thoughts too.

Liz, Elfina, Hathor, and Kermit, am holding each of you in my thoughts and hoping that you're all doing better physically. It does seem as though we've all had our bouts with injuries, colds, and illnesses of late, and am hoping that the time for all that is approaching its conclusion!

I'm hoping that Rickman's family has had the opportunity for some healing. Liz, thank you for sharing with us the details of his memorial, it did sound lovely and a wonderful way to honor his memory. No doubt his spirit was nearby them all to bring them what comfort is possible during such a sad time.

We've had some wonderful weather here in Arizona, it's the main reason why so many come here during these months as the temps are so ideal.

I'd best get this posted now as there are several things needing my attention. Hoping all are well on the way to better health and leaving love to all.

Diana

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10