Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment

Just popping in to wish those who call in a belated very Happy 2016.

I do hope that those who used to frequent here are well in their own ~nows~.

I allowed myself a little bit of nostalgia today and had a look at some old posts from The Retreat way back in 2000 so thought I would leave a line here.

Walk in Beauty always with love

mermaid...xxx

{{Hathor}}}

Hello dear friends

I am leaving this here for those who look in to please hold {{Hathor}} in your thoughts as her beloved husband passed away today.

I am not posting it on FB or social media as she is very private but I am sure she wouldn't mind me posting it here so that those of your who look in can send her some {{{healing energies}}}as you read her sad news. Please don't post it anywhere else at the moment

Bless you dear {{Hathor}}} am holding you in my thoughts and prayers and sending more {{{energies}} as I write.

much love always

mermaid...xxx

I'm sorry {{Hathor}}}

I just read your post Liz, and wanted to add my thoughts, prayers, and energies to yours on behalf of Hathor. I can't imagine what she must be going through right now.

I'm sending out the thought/request to Arcangel Raphael to heal Hathor's heart and keep her close. I do so hope that she has people near her that are taking care of her and watching over her as well.

I'm sorry I've not been in recently, been battling some illness. Hoping to be in a bit more frequently now. Hoping you're doing well lives, and anyone else looking in.

Love, light, and peace,

Diana

{{diana}}}

Lovely to see a post from you dear friend and hope that you are now much better.

Am hobbling about a bit right now as managed to drop an old fashioned heavy TV on my foot a couple of weeks ago! Still it is improving now thank goodness - (mermaids are not supposed to have feet I guess {grin} )...

love to you dear friend

Liz xxx

Happy Birthday Dearest Friend

Dear Liz,

By the time I write this, you will probably already be in bed, and it will thus be the 24th, a day beyond your birthday.

Nevertheless, my wish for you is that you have the most beautiful, blessed, and loving Solar birth year to date! I look back on our friendship and all of the wonderful moments that we shared as dear friends and wolf sisters, and I feel very nostalgic and grateful for the universe having brought us back together again in this lifetime.

You deserve so much goodness in life, & I do hope that this year brings much of it to you.

On another note, I hope that your foot heals up quickly, that sounds awful! You sure there's nothing broken? Did you go to the doctors? Sending out some healing energy to you dear one.

I'll try to stop in on a more regular basis. But you're always in my thoughts and daily meditations.

Love always, Diana

Re: Happy Birthday Dearest Friend

Aww thank you dear {{Diana}}}

I had a lovely day, the sun was shining all day and we went and had lunch with the children in a nice restaurant in the Marina at Ipswich called the Last Anchor. I even had a couple of glasses of bubbly to celebrate as well.{smile}

Then back home, took the dogs round the quarry for the first time in ages and checked the sheep and had a lovely lazy afternoon/evening. {smile}

I too am very grateful that the Universe brought us together in this lifetime and hope to post a bit more in here. Having had to rejoin the business world after Carl's wife died (by taking over the boat charter side of Orwell River cruises) meant everything else seemed to stop. I think also people's own nows took over and also with the rise of Social Networking they probably use that more nowadays. I don't post on my own Facebook page very much but it is nice for the children to share pics of the grandchildren there and also lots of people were very kind and left some lovely birthday messages for me yesterday as well. It's the longest I have been on there in a good while in responding to them all. {smile}

I have had encounters with hawk and pheasant these past few weeks by the way. The hawk keeps flying into the garden and paddocks and sitting on the fence posts and seems quite unafraid of both dogs or me. The pheasant is now quite tame and comes up to the house for his breakfast and lunch every day where I put the bird seed out on the top of the log bins for the birds.

Anyways looking at the clock I am going to have to go as I need to pick up animal feed ordered this morning so will sign off for now. Fortunately (?) it was my left foot so I can still drive! {smile} It is slowly healing thank goodness and if anything was broken in there then there was nothing to be done about it as I can still hobble about.

Hoping you are recovering from your own ill health dear friend and that it won'#t be too long before you are able to post in here again.

Til then sending love and {{{warm hugs}} across the Pond to you. {smile}

Liz xxx

PS excuse the rambliness as am typing this live and no time to spellcheck! {chuckle}

Just refreshing the string

Just testing to see if the post works. I have renewed the Bravenet hosting as the regular free one doesn;t support more storage so will see if this one takes ok. {smile}

{{Elfina}} I saw your post in Astrochat which is what prompted me to pop over here and brush away the cobwebs {smile}

Now let's see if this takes.

love from Liz (mermaid)

Re: Just refreshing the string

Ah that worked ok... I think it is so long since I have posted here that I had forgotten you have to hit reply! {chuckle}

Hoping all who used to post in here are well and perhaps I will start posting some more news in here, but for now am signing off as I need to make a start on my day.

Leaving a {{warm group hug}} to {{all}} who may enter

with love always

mermaid

xxx

R.I.P. Jonathan Cainer

I wanted to leave a note here to acknowledge Jonathan's passing and send out sympathies and {{healing energies}} to his family.

I also want to acknowledge that without Jonathan's site all those years ago I would never have had Mermaid's Retreat in Astro chat nor made many friends on the internet before the days of Facebook and other Social Media when all we had was Windows 3.1 and fax modems and dial up internet connections charged by the minute!

I am sure he will be missed by many who have followed him over the years as shall I. R.I.P Jonathan and may your spirit find its place amongsst the stars.

love always

mermaid...xxx

Mermaid . . . are you there?

Dearest Mermaid . . .

I'm very concerned about you as I see you've not posted here since May. Also, I sent an email to you, but never got a reply.

So much has happened over the intervening months that I myself have not been able to pop in.

Mom passed away in August, and truth be told, I've been heart broken. Yes, of course she has gone to a much better place than here, but one of course misses the physical absence of those whom we've lost. Her passing was from a slip and fall after she'd recovered from an earlier slip and fall in the beginning part of 2016.

Anyway, finally made it here and am hoping you are doing ok.

With love and {{hugs}} across the Pond,
Diana

Re: Mermaid . . . are you there?

{{diana}}

Have just seen this as I had an email notification come in as I was about to head off to Neptune land. I am so sorry to hear about dear {{Loralee}} bless her... sending my deepest sympathies and loving condolences across the Pond to you.

When did you email as I never saw it? A lot has been happening for me but if you email me again (the seamaid@btinternet.com one) then I will write privately.

Sending love across the Sea

always

mermaid...xxx

1 2